Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married (18697 Views)

Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men / Don't Marry An Illiterate - Sandra Iheuwa Advises Single People / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Tofax: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
Best advice of the decade.
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by babyfaceafrica: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
safarigirl:
Sometimes, marriage is what opens the floodgates of success. Some people work hard with little to show for it, but when they get married, things get better

Everybody's destiny is different
we all must not marry...all these marriage open doors sermon is why some marriages are in a bad shape

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by hedonido: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
Mumu.
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Sterope(f): 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
What if you never make the money?

What if you make the money too late?
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by hedonido: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
Tofax:
Best advice of the decade.
Think deeper, my friend. It's not that straightforward.

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by safarigirl(f): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
we all must not marry...all these marriage open doors sermon is why some marriages are in a bad shape
I think I said "some people" not everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by babyfaceafrica: 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sterope:
What if you never make the money?

What if you make the money too late?
if u never make money, remain single,if u make money late..marry late!!..no late comer anywhere..a 60year old can marry 20 or 30 year old gal

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by ednut1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
What if u go broke after marriage
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Iamgrey5(m): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
safarigirl:
Sometimes, marriage is what opens the floodgates of success. Some people work hard with little to show for it, but when they get married, things get better

So you believe this shii

Can you marry a broke nigga cheesy
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Aidejay(m): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
Marriage is not by force
If 2 born children dey shack u go and do surrogacy
Marriage this marriage that
Shiorrrr!
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by luluman: 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
nairafamedotcom:
My brothers please and please try and make money before you marry, don't allow the woman and your children to suffer, MC Galaxy advising single brothers.

Read more below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/work-hard-make-money-before-geting.html

Its not hard work that gives money bro, otherwise why are those guts off loading sacks of grains/cement or manual worker that do concrete slab & decking for houses still poor? What form of hard work pass that with just 1 hour break from 7am to 7pm.
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by luluman: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
nairafamedotcom:
Nice Talk
Wrong talk.
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by safarigirl(f): 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
Iamgrey5:
So you believe this shii

Can you marry a broke nigga cheesy

Being broke is a temporary state, is it not? The way people keep saying broke nigga, a lot of people have been broke at various stages of their life, so, why is being broke supposed to be a jab?

I can marry a man with ambition and sense, whether he has money or not. We will make money together, as long as he has sense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Dipsong: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
foolbuster:

As if there is any man that will like his wife and children to suffer. And what happens if after marriage the man loses his wealth, maybe he will disown them and become single again so they won't suffer.
You are just lucky you entered entertainment when it is paying. This small money you have made just dey shack your head.

Oga abeg park well. Many of us are blessed but we don't rub it on the face of others still struggling.

Naso e dey be when naija guyz don hammer small money from politician tru entertainment him dey feel successful unto him nonsense voice how much he make 4 d music self grin

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
Olukologia24592:
I strongly believe everyone wants to hustle, but if it's not forthcoming, and age waits for no man, manage What s on ground and keep trying
Age wait for man bro. Pikin na pikin. Just invest and your kid will reap it.
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
We deal on all phone accessories on wholesale scale.

And sell at discounted prices.

Phone chargers,
Earphones,
USB cables,
iphone connectors,
Bluetooth MP3 devices etc.

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Lol.. With this kind of economy e go hard o. The ladies ain't even helping matters, they are all hungry. On the first date it's "gimme gimme gimme", by the 3rd date baba don give up on her matter. A lot of single ladies are out there because man never gallant well to start shouldering more responsibilities. Naija men have this mentality of becoming made before thinking of marriage and i don't blame them. Buhari sef come dey make matter worse with wicked policies angry by the time man go make the required money to take care of family he fit reach 50 years o cry
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by uthlaw: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
once I make the money,I will also look for a rich man daughter to marry....I cannot come and kill myself because of pussy!

3 Likes

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Iamgrey5(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
safarigirl:

Being broke is a temporary state, is it not? The way people keep saying broke nigga, a lot of people have been broke at various stages of their life, so, why is being broke supposed to be a jab?

I can marry a man with ambition and sense, whether he has money or not. We will make money together, as long as he has sense
I like your open-mindedness, but it is easier said than done.

I believe both sexes (male and female) need to have a definite means of making money before venturing into marriage.

I believe the whole idea of putting more pressure on the man to bear Most of the financial burden within a marriage is obsolete.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
all this get rich before marry happen only in the southern Nigeria or part of middle belt....go to the north who cares abt money before marriage
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by jaxxy(m): 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
Even if Ure not getting married make money to be useful to ur generation, Change ur world and have a good effect on others. Life is bigger than marriage plsss. Bla bla bla

2 Likes

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Americanboy35: 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
safarigirl:

I love you for this words you typed
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Jsst: 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
Financial instability is important for a man. If you aren't stable and ready to marry then you must marry someone who keys into your vision. Meanwhile start your journey to financial stability with KonstructApp below.

ATTENTION!!! GET JOBS IN CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Are you an artisan (welder, carpenter, painter, mechanic etc) or professional(Engineer, Architect, Surveyor etc)? Looking for new jobs or clients in Construction, housing, Oil and Gas, and engineering.
Register on KonstructApp, and you will be connected to clients fast. Register Here>>https://blnk.in/XyUQky
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by safarigirl(f): 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I like your open-mindedness, but it is easier said than done.

I believe both sexes (male and female) need to have a definite means of making money before venturing into marriage.

I believe the whole idea of putting more pressure on the man to bear Most of the financial burden within a marriage is obsolete.

Of course, you have to have something to work with. There is a differnce between someone who is trying to make something of himself and someone who can't be bothered. That's where ambition comes in

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by yb43(m): 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
Wrong advice! what about if what you are especting is not coming fort that means you wil not mary,thatz wrong advice. Guys go and mary even though your hand work is not suficient and make your home,then if you Die it means that you Die as a man not as Youth, and if you Die as a youth it means that you av gone forever.
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Legendguru: 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
hmmm
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Diligentnigga(m): 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
idiots plenty for this life i swear,, just look at who is giving people advise.

TBH people are struggling and working hard the money aint just coming, but at the same time age is not on any ones side.. if you have little that can sustain you extra mouth and a mini flat with a side business.. my brother just go ahead.. you will never regret that single step you took in 30 years from then.. people aint ready to make hard decision though tough but has a lot of benefits headon
Tough times dont last
i know people that have been like had i know i would have marry earlier cos they follow this idiots advice

hussle o make one mumu no come dey give you advice about what to do to get married when he himself cant fix hinself
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by yarimo(m): 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
safarigirl:

thank God you said sometimes.
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by BarrElChapo(m): 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
Hahahaha lmaooooo
visijo:
When online, speaking good English is very very important.
My neighbor has just ordered a coffin instead coffee.

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by yarimo(m): 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
RUGAgbuogidia:
Nice talk but, who is MC Galaxy?
he is a formula 1 driver.
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by BarrElChapo(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
kai formula 1. bros why you dey rep am high ?
yarimo:
he is a formula 1 driver.
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Sterope(f): 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
Have you met single and searching men in their 30s and 30+?

Do you think getting married to a 20 year old second or third wife is the same as settling down for the first time?

Do you know how hard is it to actually find someone you could settle down with in your early years not to mention when you are in older?

This is about marriage not women you want to have a casual relationship or sex with. The stakes are higher, so many variables on compatibilities that is wise not to gamble because of money.

You also have to consider that there are men who may never get that desired comfort no matter how hard they try. Now you have a man who is old and broke. Do you really think an educated intelligent young woman would want to settle for such given the other alternatives she has got?

It is harder for women and it is hard for men too, but easy for a man who does not mind a loveless marriage. For a man, who wants a fulfilling relationship, it is damn hard to find that woman ticks most of that checklist. Marriage can be a blessing, it is left to you to decide what you want.

babyfaceafrica:
if u never make money, remain single,if u make money late..marry late!!..no late comer anywhere..a 60year old can marry 20 or 30 year old gal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aneke Twins Spend Valentine In Orphanage (Photos) / Joseph Yobo Celebrates His Daughter Birthday In Style, Shares Fun Video With Her / Desmond Elliot Dead True Or False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.