Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Fani-kayode Blows Own Trumpet As Ex-aviation Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Blows Own Trumpet As Ex-aviation Minister (17995 Views)

EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials / Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others / APC Vs PDP: Fani-kayode Blows Hot, Reveals What Happened During Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Blows Own Trumpet As Ex-aviation Minister by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
So he doesn't even know what he did right sad
Re: Fani-kayode Blows Own Trumpet As Ex-aviation Minister by Whatthesugar: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
Wow

Re: Fani-kayode Blows Own Trumpet As Ex-aviation Minister by wonlasewonimi: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
Idiot
Re: Fani-kayode Blows Own Trumpet As Ex-aviation Minister by Oblang(m): 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
This 6 month senator be talking too. Wetin he want make Sirika wey spend 4yrs without any plane crash to talk then...
Re: Fani-kayode Blows Own Trumpet As Ex-aviation Minister by Mentorkaryhm(m): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
When the right man is in d right place, you will see right results.
Re: Fani-kayode Blows Own Trumpet As Ex-aviation Minister by LorenzoU: 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
wonderful minister grin grin grin
Re: Fani-kayode Blows Own Trumpet As Ex-aviation Minister by uba1991: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
In summary= OBASANJO and GEJ are d worst presidents we eva had. plane crash was like pure water during dia tenures
Re: Fani-kayode Blows Own Trumpet As Ex-aviation Minister by Akemmi(m): 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
LegendHero:
This man is sick in the brain. Plane crash could be due to human failure, technical failure or other conditions.

How does it correlate with the ministry of aviation whose major function is to control, regulate, and formulate policies for civil aviation sector of the country.

Does he mean the plane crashes happening around the world are only due to the failure of aviation ministries?

My major concern is the number of people that idolizes him even when he speaks rubbish. Oga o

Must you insult someone old enough to be your father? Choose your words wisely Son.
Re: Fani-kayode Blows Own Trumpet As Ex-aviation Minister by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
This idiot did not do anything.he said the plane crashes were demonic sacrifices and some other idiotic bs.
Re: Fani-kayode Blows Own Trumpet As Ex-aviation Minister by LegendHero(m): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
Akemmi:

Must you insult someone old enough to be your father? Choose your words wisely Son.

Lol, this should be the joke of the century. FFK that is a deranged fellow that abuses everyone irrespective of age is being protected by a lazy youth like you.

FFK that insults everything in a crook way like a drug addict is who you are advising me to stop insulting.

I tire for you o bro.
Re: Fani-kayode Blows Own Trumpet As Ex-aviation Minister by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
LegendHero:
This man is sick in the brain. Plane crash could be due to human failure, technical failure or other conditions.

How does it correlate with the ministry of aviation whose major function is to control, regulate, and formulate policies for civil aviation sector of the country.

Does he mean the plane crashes happening around the world are only due to the failure of aviation ministries?

My major concern is the number of people that idolizes him even when he speaks rubbish. Oga o
People just open their mouth and talk rubbish just to get likes. If aviation ministry does its jobs well as you stated above, air accidents will be reduced drastically. Air accident history has proved that aside weather, human error which is mostly due to lack of proper training and equipment failures due to lack of proper maintenance are major causes of air accident and a ministry or department that does its regulations jobs well can reduce that.
Re: Fani-kayode Blows Own Trumpet As Ex-aviation Minister by LegendHero(m): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
J111333:
People just open their mouth and talk rubbish just to get likes. If aviation ministry does its jobs well as you stated above, air accidents will be reduced drastically. Air accident history has proved that aside weather, human error which is mostly due to lack of proper training and equipment failures due to lack of proper maintenance are major causes of air accident and a ministry or department that does its regulations jobs well can reduce that.

Let’s use Nigeria situation as a case study. What do you think always cause Plane crashes in nigeria? Is it technical faults with the plane or regulation issues?

The thing that causes air crashes most is the technical issues in planes and regulations are always in place but you can’t mitigate against natural occurrences easily Caz it’s based on probabilities.

It’s stupid for him to say plane crashes occurs due to only change of ministry head, which is just a bragging right that holds no substance.

In USA, there is at least two plane crashes every year, does that have to do with regulations also? You can check the stats online yourself.

check the few stats about naija crashes below and see the reasons behind them.

Re: Fani-kayode Blows Own Trumpet As Ex-aviation Minister by follock007(m): 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
who will blow the right sound if not you
presently they are busy blowing mumu trumpet for me and my team and expect me to live with/by/for it while they themselves need praises and honor of the highest of highest. what is professional about that? no reputation in sight
Re: Fani-kayode Blows Own Trumpet As Ex-aviation Minister by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
LegendHero:

Let’s use Nigeria situation as a case study. What do you think always cause Plane crashes in nigeria? Is it technical faults with the plane or regulation issues?

The thing that causes air crashes most is the technical issues in planes and regulations are always in place but you can’t mitigate against natural occurrences easily Caz it’s based on probabilities.

It’s stupid for him to say plane crashes occurs due to only change of ministry head, which is just a bragging right that holds no substance.

In USA, there is at least two plane crashes every year, does that have to do with regulations also? You can check the stats online yourself.

check the few stats about naija crashes below and see the reasons behind them.
Oga, I fly planes and it's stupid to say that air crash are caused by natural occurrences except in a few cases by weather. Even at extreme weather conditions, it still relies on pilot's finesse, training and plane equipment to land the plane safely.
Now let me lecture you a little. With proper regulation and control by aviation ministry, runways will be in safe conditions, pilot's error will be minimized by ensuring that pilots undergo proper training and get necessary certifications, plane's scheduled maintenance will be done, airport equipment will be up to date etc leaving accidents to be caused by only weather.
Re: Fani-kayode Blows Own Trumpet As Ex-aviation Minister by LegendHero(m): 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
J111333:
Oga, I fly planes and it's stupid to say that air crash are caused by natural occurrences except in a few cases by weather. Even at extreme weather conditions, it still relies on pilot's finesse, training and plane equipment to land the plane safely.
Now let me lecture you a little. With proper regulation and control by aviation ministry, runways will be in safe conditions, pilot's error will be minimized by ensuring that pilots undergo proper training and get necessary certifications, plane's scheduled maintenance will be done, airport equipment will be up to date etc leaving accidents to be caused by only weather.

If you're a pilot you will know that air crashes is not just about human error and some had to do with technical fault within the airline which sometimes may not be captured by the sensors.

Take the case of the recent Ethiopian airline crash case. While I’m not negating the effect of all the point you raised, I will opine that it’s stupid on FFK part to neglect the effect of unforeseen circumstances and build his premises just on regulation.

I even doubt you are a pilot coz you should know basic things that air crashes deals with a lot of things other than just regulations alone.

Military jet crashes and other non passenger aircrafts are cause by runway issues alone too??
Re: Fani-kayode Blows Own Trumpet As Ex-aviation Minister by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
LegendHero:

If you're a pilot you will know that air crashes is not just about human error and some had to do with technical fault within the airline which sometimes may not be captured by the sensors.

Take the case of the recent Ethiopian airline crash case. While I’m not negating the effect of all the point you raised, I will opine that it’s stupid on FFK part to neglect the effect of unforeseen circumstances and build his premises just on regulation.

I even doubt you are a pilot coz you should know basic things that air crashes deals with a lot of things other than just regulations alone.

Military jet crashes and other non passenger aircrafts are cause by runway issues alone too??

Ethiopian air crash would've been avoided if FAA had grounded the 737max long time ago due to technical issues but for politics largely because Boeing is a US major plane maker.
Why do you think air accident investigation bureau is set up if not to study accidents and recommend improvements to avert future occurrences.
Unforseen circumstances don't bring down planes my friend, technical and human error do. In extreme weather cases, pilot's training comes to play. Whenever you hear that bad weather brought down a plane, the statement is often followed by the pilot not doing what he is supposed to do or on time.

By the way, your statement that military jets and non commercial planes crashes are caused by bad runway alone is a dumb thing to say because military planes are my specialty.
Re: Fani-kayode Blows Own Trumpet As Ex-aviation Minister by LegendHero(m): 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
J111333:
Ethiopian air crash would've been avoided if FAA had grounded the 737max long time ago due to technical issues but for politics largely because Boeing is a US major plane maker.
Why do you think air accident investigation bureau is set up if not to study accidents and recommend improvements to avert future occurrences.
Unforseen circumstances don't bring down planes my friend, technical and human error do. In extreme weather cases, pilot's training comes to play. Whenever you hear that bad weather brought down a plane, the statement is often followed by the pilot not doing what he is supposed to do or on time.

By the way, your statement that military jets and non commercial planes crashes are caused by bad runway alone is a dumb thing to say because military planes are my specialty.

Try to comprehend my last statement in the post. You opined that bad runway causes airplane crashes in your first reply and I simply asked you whether military aircraft also crashes due to runway issue. I’m just asking a rhetorical question which you answered by faulting your earlier stance.

I don’t want to keep going all around in circles coz both me and you know that flight crashes are not just due to regulation or human error. You can’t just ground all the Boeing flights Caz it takes multiple crashes for them to figure out that it’s really a technical issue with the plane itself before respective governments took their decisions to ground the flights.

Hence, the first Boeing crash related to that defect in the plane cannot be said to crash due to human error or regulation error, that’s what I’m tryna pinpoint.

It’s ridiculous for FFK to attribute aircraft crashes to just the power of the ministry because a lot of other factors can lead to a crash. While regulation is part of it, we can’t remove the effect of other reasons.
Re: Fani-kayode Blows Own Trumpet As Ex-aviation Minister by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
LegendHero:

Try to comprehend my last statement in the post. You opined that bad runway causes airplane crashes in your first reply and I simply asked you whether military aircraft also crashes due to runway issue. I’m just asking a rhetorical question which you answered by faulting your earlier stance.

I don’t want to keep going all around in circles coz both me and you know that flight crashes are not just due to regulation or human error. You can’t just ground all the Boeing flights Caz it takes multiple crashes for them to figure out that it’s really a technical issue with the plane itself before respective governments took their decisions to ground the flights.

Hence, the first Boeing crash related to that defect in the plane cannot be said to crash due to human error or regulation error, that’s what I’m tryna pinpoint.

It’s ridiculous for FFK to attribute aircraft crashes to just the power of the ministry because a lot of other factors can lead to a crash. While regulation is part of it, we can’t remove the effect of other reasons.

You keep saying other resons that cause air accidents but you haven't mentioned one.
You don't discover faults in planes only when they crash. Pilots have been reporting issues in that 737 for a long time but FAA and Boeing kept mute because they are vigorously competing with Airbus. If you know about planes, you'll understand that Boeing did some silly changes in equipment of that new 737 max which have always confused even veteran 737 pilots but I can't go into that now.
My whole point is that FFK is right by saying the ministry under his watch stood up to its duties and ensured safe flights in Nigeria. He is right to give himself the credit because a sound aviation sector brings about safe flights.
Re: Fani-kayode Blows Own Trumpet As Ex-aviation Minister by kiddkash(m): 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
LegendHero:

point he is trying to make is there was no gross negligence from pilots during his time and aircraft wasn't allowed to take off during bad weather
Re: Fani-kayode Blows Own Trumpet As Ex-aviation Minister by Champneys: 8:11am On Aug 07, 2019
Everything is the Lord's doing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APGA Governorship Official Campaign Flagoff At Alex Ekwueme Square Awka / Plateau Assembly: Abok Ayuba, 10 Others Arrested / Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.