Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) (39838 Views)

Flood: Lagos Orders Residents Of Alagbole, Meiran, Kara, Others To Relocate / Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain / The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2019

8 Likes

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by bbn889: 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
Apc
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
I wonder how expensive asphalt is in Nigeria

undecided

When I see what akpabio did with roads in aka . I wonder how Nigeria would be if govts took RDS as pass time

2 Likes

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by Anambralstson: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
And some nairalanders from this area will also insulting Aba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by hahn(m): 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
Treasure17:
Too bad. Only few individuals care about the development of this country. I don't understand how these set people go to bed every time with their eyes closed despite preponderance of challenges in our society. Can't they disappoint us for once.

When you loot enough public funds falling asleep is not so difficult
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by mixta140: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
Haaaaaa
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by edibobo: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
Amosun was a Curse to Ogun State

7 Likes

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
The last time i went there, I nearly cry ���

1 Like

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
shame shame

1 Like

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by 2LESS(m): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
These pics must be from one of the southeast states. Because our brothers from the West told us so. They labelled the Eastern part as mud republic.

Iranu!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by hushpapi(m): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
Ogun state” a state that has produced legends,hero but they suffer from greediness.

5 Likes

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by DeRay98(m): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Exactly what I say all time, I used to visit akute then, men that place is hell as regards the road, it's not a place human beings should live, I hate the past governor with passion if it was for me he won't smell senate he remains the worst governor since the history of South West

Whenever I visit Lagos, I leave with relatives in Akute and its terrible going in and out of there for last 7yrs. I snapped similar pictures with intent to post and write on them here but I ve been lazy.
Well done Auto Josh
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by goryorhal(m): 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
kestolove95:
He can not fix everything dats y dapo should continue from wia he stopped...op show us d one he fix or do u want to tell us that he dint fix any road for 8yrs? nonsense

Have u been to Ogun state apart from Abeokuta ??

Amosun is a scam

8 Likes

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by kayusely70(m): 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
All inner roads in major towns and rural roads are in terrible condition. The present govt has to give them priority, while completing the on-going ones scatter across the state .

1 Like

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by SoNature(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
Is not the same Amosun that Pastor Oyedepo wanted to fix Agbara-Ota road and he refused?

He insisted that the money be paid to the state government so that they can loot the money grin

And Pastor Oyedepo knowing Nigerian government very well, turned them down

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
This is not Ogun, but Aba grin
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by GRACEGLORY: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
kestolove95:
He can not fix everything dats y dapo should continue from wia he stopped...op show us d one he fix or do u want to tell us that he dint fix any road for 8yrs? nonsense

The Op should show us the state of that road before the bridge that Amosun got constructed on that same road, and also the photos of the bridge after its construction.

1 Like

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by grandstar(m): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
It isn't fair condemning the ex-governor without taking into consideration the whole picture.

The man meant well for the state but he wanted to do too much too soon. Worse, the collapse in oil prices worsened the state's monthly allocation.

Again, Mrs Adeosun seemed to have misled the governor about finances.

At the end of the day, the Amosun's "overdo" sank him.

2 Likes

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by snowball11(m): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
Funny enough, that's how most roads in Ogun state looks like. The long-capped agbaya only invested the state's money on his long caps! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
When they laugh at Abia state, I just laugh. U guys dont understand that these 3% elites are never interested in developing this country.

Look at how Nigeria looks like in 21 century. It is a shame. A country with so much wealth. Bowtwana that has little or no resources is not as terrible as this. Nigeria is simply unkept.

Instead of the masses to team up and face these leaders, u all are here insulting one another. No be people rides i dey see so? See how ur sweat is wasted by bad roads. It is a pity.

Nigerian leaders are so lucky. They cant get away with all these they do in another country. Nigerians are known to be cowards..

Mind u, some of their agents are here and they will counter my post. Some of they are also benefiting from the loot. Pls, ignore.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by majamajic(m): 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
amosun is the worst governor of all time

if he was a business oriented person , he would have capitalized on over crowded Lagos. and make more money for Ogun , his own is to wear long cap going party up and down ,

go Alagbado, oke aro , akute , matogun , and ajuwon , u will cry for Ogun people , just outskirt of Lagos for that matter oo

one week into office he started the Alagbado - oke aro bridge , that's how he left it and go , without going more than 3 % of the contract . look at Alagbado - ijaye road,

1 Like

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by majamajic(m): 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
amosun is the worst governor of all time

1 Like

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by Sojicool(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
But the man a done the heavy part that's about 10km long bridge of that road let the next government continue with the Lagos state government too
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by sonnie10: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
It’s a lie jor , these are pictures of Ariara in Aba
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by poshpaul: 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
I use to ply this road in 2018 when I was in ogun. The thought of plying it do make me sorrowful. Ogun state has poor road. Except for Abeokuta. Talk of sagamu, Ijebu-Ode, Sango-Ota is even worse. Name it.

1 Like

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by salford1: 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
And to think Amosun demolished thousands of houses and business to make way for white elephant projects with people losing their lives by watching their sqeat buried in rubbles. That man is wicked.

1 Like

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by sureteeboy(m): 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nickisindigo:
the abeokuta governor abi
Nigerians defend their oppressors with all their might. Don't be surprised by that lady's comment

1 Like

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by salford1: 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
GRACEGLORY:

The Op should show us the state of that road before the bridge that Amosun got constructed on that same road, and also the photos of the bridge after its construction.
The state of that road was a 100 times better than what they have now. I know that area very well.
And their is no bridge. Just a bridge that is 10% complete. Lol.
The guy just used all those uncompleted bridge projects to chop money.

1 Like

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by Laitesmart(m): 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
allsaint2000:
I blame Ogun state people for rewarding Amosun's ineptitude with his election into the senate.

U sure people actually voted for him? This is Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) / Sunday Esan, Dangote's Manager Had An Accident (Photos) / Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.