Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) (39786 Views)

Flood: Lagos Orders Residents Of Alagbole, Meiran, Kara, Others To Relocate / Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain / The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by Sirtee19: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
If this pictures are recent one, then the ex governor tried for you then. Come to Mowe (adesan road and other adjoining roads inside), Ofada, ibafo and magboro, you will know that the ones you posted are far better. Those aforementioned roads are mess.

1 Like

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
kestolove95:
He can not fix everything dats y dapo should continue from wia he stopped...op show us d one he fix or do u want to tell us that he dint fix any road for 8yrs? nonsense

Do you know how many years that road especially Alagbole have been in construction?

Oga shut up jare, if you have nothing reasonable to post, I'll suggest you read comments and leave.

3 Likes

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by olawooro: 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Ogun State is synonymous with abandon projects.
There is a bridge construction project over a river along Illishan- Ago Iwoye Road, which was embarked upon by the State Govt as far as year 2007. There was a time sometime in 2008 when more than a score of OOU students perished in that river, because the place is very dangerous. When I passed that place early this year, I was shocked that the bridge has been abandoned totally. Kai! I weep for Nigeria.
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
Princedapace:
When they laugh at Abia state, I just laugh. U guys dont understand that these 3% elites are never interested in developing this country.

Look at how Nigeria looks like in 21 century. It is a shame. A country with so much wealth. Bowtwana that has little or no resources is not as terrible as this. Nigeria is simply unkept.

Instead of the masses to team up and face these leaders, u all are here insulting one another. No be people rides i dey see so? See how ur sweat is wasted by bad roads. It is a pity.

Nigerian leaders are so lucky. They cant get away with all these they do in another country. Nigerians are known to be cowards..

Mind u, some of their agents are here and they will counter my post. Some of they are also benefiting from the loot. Pls, ignore.
That is why Nigeria wud never progress. Common #RevolutionNow protests to shut down the country they can’t unite.
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
-

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by Anambralstson: 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
Infinityk:

Anambra osu,does this look like that aba piggery
Aba is full of filth,where humans live next to pigs
The problem here is roads
Osu, I'm sure u are not an illiterate
Did u see refuse, didn't u see it's only bad roads?
Ogun state is times 3 of abia and anambra state, do u know how much is used for infrastructure building?
Abia is small like a local government and doesn't need to be spared from criticism
Anambra osu, go back to your upper iweka

cheesy grin grin always crying
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by Champneys: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
Amosun omo ale

1 Like

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by ladyprosper: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
Why did you omit oke aro... matogun... dangerous potholes
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by Femeto: 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
When they were telling you guys to accept your side is part of Lagos you said no.
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
fernandez1:
Ogun people go de claim say they are the most advanced in sw in politics but see their communities
clown you've obviously not been to Abeokuta, ijebu ode, shagamu
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by Barthley: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jaideyone:
clown you've obviously not been to Abeokuta, ijebu ode, shagamu
where in sagamu sir/ma.. Cuz I'm serving here. Roads here are bad
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by Tantolu: 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
salford1:

The state of that road was a 100 times better than what they have now. I know that area very well.
And their is no bridge. Just a bridge that is 10% complete. Lol.
The guy just used all those uncompleted bridge projects to chop money.

Amosun used all the bridge constructions projects to scam and loot the treasury of Ogun state leaving them with debts to service,Because Daniel did his own and nothing happened, but they all need to understand that God's judgment is the ultimate, Look at Pa Jakande today, the only example of selfless leadership remaining..He's aging gracefully,He served and led with conscience ..Where is IBB with all the money he looted,...God's judgement will commence from here (on earth).

To everyone that has looted what belongs to the masses, may God grant them the disease and sickness that will take it from them .Amen!

3 Likes

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by ayodot(m): 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
Amosun is most wicked, selfish, useless & under performed governor Ogun ever had.
What he does is that, He'll construct the major road into major towns or put a bridges were necessary but all other road vying off those major road were mostly left untouched during his 8year. Some mentally myopic people when they see bridge and tarred road entering a town they will just conclude that its like that everywhere.

He also corner all local government fund in his control, so local government chairmen were just salary payers. They could not do the usual road maintenance and minor projects they normally do.

He also deduct worker cooperative money without remitting it. When the union called a strike he saked them. He also not remitting the contributory pension being deducted.

He also forcefully deduct 20% of retiree gratuity though some have taken him to court.

He's no doubt an hater of Ijebu and it advancement because of low vote during his second term bid but even the so called Abeokuta some said he neglect the inner roads just like I said earlier

3 Likes

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by delpee(f): 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
SoNature:
Is not the same Amosun that Pastor Oyedepo wanted to fix Agbara-Ota road and he refused?

He insisted that the money be paid to the state government so that they can loot the money grin

And Pastor Oyedepo knowing Nigerian government very well, turned them down

I remember that happened in Gov Daniel’s era. OGSG had a signboard at the Sango toll gate end which stated that the road was to be constructed. Nothing happened so Bishop Oyedepo made an offer which was rejected probably because there was no allowance for contract inflation to suit politicians. Canaanland personnel eventually graded the road to make it more motorable.
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by Staro: 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sad
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by naturalwaves: 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
AutoJoshNIG:
Alagbole-Akute-Ajuwon is the part of Ogun state that shares borders with Ojodu-Berger axis of Lagos state. Many of the residents there work in Lagos state.

For close to a decade, it has been a hellish experience for residents of that location, especially commuters that ply roads there.

Roads in Akute, Alagbole, and Ajuwon have been in the most atrocious condition for years.

The delay in their rehabilitation of these roads can be blamed on the delay in the construction of flyover bridges there - one in Alagbole-Yakoyo axis, and another at Akute.

The construction of the bridges there has taken a massive toll on roads in Akute, Ajuwon, Lambe and neighbouring communities.

The rehabilitation of roads in Alagbole-Akute-Ajuwon axis was designed to be the concluding part of the construction of the 2 flyover bridges.

Almost a decade after, one of the bridges is barely at its completion stage, with the extending roads yet to be constructed. It struggled to reach its current stage before the last general election and by extension the exit of Ibikunle Amosun as the Governor of Ogun State. The second bridge at Akute has been completely abandoned.

As a result of this, the construct the adjoining roads have been completely abandoned. Thereby, leaving roads around there terrifically degraded. Commuters and motorists who ply the roads regularly often have reasons to wail.

With the new government of Ogun State led by Prince Dapo Abiodun still trying to settle down to its numerous responsibilities, it is uncertain when succor will eventually come to residents of Alagbole-Akute-Ajuwon.

Alagbole, Akute, Ajuwon are in Ifo Local Government Area of Ogun State.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/see-how-ex-governor-ibikunle-amosun-left-akute-alagbole-ajuwon-roads-photos/

How about the roads he did? You need to always stop all these biased analysis and reports. Stop allowing yourself to be used for playing politics. Even if a governor worked 24 /7 throughout the tenure, all the roads in a state cannot be done. Politics no good for you o. Better stick to what you do.

1 Like

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by daintyprincess(f): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
GRACEGLORY:

The Op should show us the state of that road before the bridge that Amosun got constructed on that same road, and also the photos of the bridge after its construction.
my dear, residents prefer the way the roads were before the construction of the bridges. in fact, it was when they saw that the road under the bridge is a dead trap before they opened it up but then come rain or sunshine that road has increased the curses on Amosun's head( this is Alagbole I'm talking about) I should not start with the one after lambe leading to one aro, this particular path at a particular point of the road divided into two and people still passed till residents on their own started using the bridge that they abandoned. ishasi is another eyesore

2 Likes

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by daintyprincess(f): 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
Femeto:
When they were telling you guys to accept your side is part of Lagos you said no.

and you think people living there don't want that? its closer to lagos state from most of the exit there than the Ogun State sef but court judgement favoured Ogun State

3 Likes

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
kestolove95:
He can not fix everything dats y dapo should continue from wia he stopped...op show us d one he fix or do u want to tell us that he dint fix any road for 8yrs? nonsense

mumu Amosun supporter, epele o
what did Amosun do in ogunstate
come to abeokuta and see lots of abandoned project
one even claimed lifes some months ago
your Amosun is a fool and I still wonder why you like him, I guess birds of the same feather flocks together

1 Like

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by Digitalcreator(m): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
This,amosun guy why is it hard for government to jail this monkey as in eh if u go to agbado oja. And adiyan oh my God your tire go tear and this places are close to lagos state . some ex governors needs to be flogged n send to jail

2 Likes

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by selemo: 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
BLACK MAN grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by roladex(f): 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
kestolove95:
will u shut up.he canot fix everything but he can start everything.why wil he start projects he can't finish? Do u know how many people have died on that road? The bridges he started up till dates are all totally abandoned.am sure u don't live around this axis thats why u are saying rubbish. The one he fix is even haphazard.bunch of thieves..

1 Like

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 7:41am On Aug 07, 2019
roladex:
will u shut up.he canot fix everything but he can start everything.why wil he start projects he can't finish? Do u know how many people have died on that road? The bridges he started up till dates are all totally abandoned.am sure u don't live around this axis thats why u are saying rubbish. The one he fix is even haphazard.bunch of thieves..

grin grin grin

Take it easy sweetheart..

1 Like

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by NoToPile: 7:49am On Aug 07, 2019
Well hopefully Dapo Abiodun will do better.
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2019
Barthley:
where in sagamu sir/ma.. Cuz I'm serving here. Roads here are bad
all the roads in shagamu are bad? seems you've now been there for 10years. the major roads around shagamu are good. same with Abeokuta. the guy tried. he can't fix everything at once!!!
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by roladex(f): 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
AmazingELixir:

grin grin grin

Take it easy sweetheart..
lol
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by Barthley: 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
Jaideyone:
all the roads in shagamu are bad? seems you've now been there for 10years. the major roads around shagamu are good. same with Abeokuta. the guy tried. he can't fix everything at once!!!
just express junction bro. I guess you don't stay in Sagamu. You just pass tru d place..
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
Barthley:
just express junction bro. I guess you don't stay in Sagamu. You just pass tru d place..
why are you lying through your teeth? from GRA junction through akarigbo road to ilaye road at the junction of the express is good. that's over 10km. my brother's school is around GRA and I drive that road at least once a month. at least 7km stretch is in perfect condition with a standard flyover

liar!!!
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by Barthley: 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
Jaideyone:
why are you lying through your teeth? from GRA junction through akarigbo road to ilaye road at the junction of the express is good. that's over 10km. my brother's school is around GRA and I drive that road at least once a month. at least 7km stretch is in perfect condition with a standard flyover

liar!!!
this road leads to ikorodu..
You've not been to Gra recently i guess. The road from Express junction going to Gra quaters is bad. I'll snap and send tmorw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane / Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos / How Come Nigerians In Canada Don't Like Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.