Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) (39840 Views)

Flood: Lagos Orders Residents Of Alagbole, Meiran, Kara, Others To Relocate / Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain / The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
Barthley:
this road leads to ikorodu..
You've not been to Gra recently i guess. The road from Express junction going to Gra quaters is bad. I'll snap and send tmorw
akarigbo road is more than 7km and it's good from the junction of the GRA to the junction of the express road leading to papanlato!!!
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
naturalwaves:

How about the roads he did? You need to always stop all these biased analysis and reports. Stop allowing yourself to be used for playing politics. Even if a governor worked 24 /7 throughout the tenure, all the roads in a state cannot be done. Politics no good for you o. Better stick to what you do.
Op has been fair all this while. I do follow his post and he has been unbiased
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
delpee:

I remember that happened in Gov Daniel’s era. OGSG had a signboard at the Sango toll gate end which stated that the road was to be constructed. Nothing happened so Bishop Oyedepo made an offer which was rejected probably because there was no allowance for contract inflation to suit politicians. Canaanland personnel eventually graded the road to make it more motorable.
Can they winners construct it now ?
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by naturalwaves: 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
asuustrike1:

Op has been fair all this while. I do follow his post and he has been unbiased
I see! Provide me with a thread where he talked about how Amosu completed several roads then. Paste the link here.
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
naturalwaves:

I see! Provide me with a thread where he talked about how Amosu completed several roads then. Paste the link here.
It has nothing to do with Amosu. He has posted the good, the bad and the ugly sides of many states hence Ogun isn't an exception
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by naturalwaves: 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
asuustrike1:

It has nothing to do with Amosu. He has posted the good, the bad and the ugly sides of many states hence Ogun isn't an exception
This is not how to be a critic. The title of the thread alone shows ingratitude. If you want to talk about roads in Ogun, you face that and say where the governor tried and where he didn't try. I schooled in Ogun state and during Amosun's tenure, a lot of people literally got lost or could not identify most environment based on the change in the structure of the road. The thread is as though he had no accomplishment in road construction and that's a bias.
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
naturalwaves:

This is not how to be a critic. The title of the thread alone shows ingratitude. If you want to talk about roads in Ogun, you face that and say where the governor tried and where he didn't try. I schooled in Ogun state and during Amosun's tenure, a lot of people literally got lost or could not identify most environment based on the change in the structure of the road. The thread is as though he had no accomplishment in road construction and that's a bias.
Which means he should have edited the topic I supposed right?
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by naturalwaves: 11:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
asuustrike1:

Which means he should have edited the topic I supposed right?
Yes! And also do a balanced reportage of the roads in Ogun state which should also be backed up with vital statistics. Nigerian bloggers are too lazy.
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
naturalwaves:

Yes! And also do a balanced reportage of the roads in Ogun state which should also be backed up with vital statistics. Nigerian bloggers are too lazy.
Yeah you are right. A professional will always be a professional.
Re: How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) by delpee(f): 9:50am On Jan 13, 2020
Any update on this road please? I wish it will be completed quickly. Hopefully a lot will be done this dry season before the rain starts. The development of the area will impact positively on the economy of Ifo Local Government area.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Esan, Dangote's Manager Had An Accident (Photos) / Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) / Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.