Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,924 members, 7,821,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Testimony - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Testimony (1900 Views)

How Ladies Unintentionally Destroy Guys - Testimony From A Woman / My Sperm Retention Testimony: Amazing Results Of No Masturbation And Sex / This Girl's Testimony Is Funny But Real (check It Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimony by VicYo(m): 7:09am On Aug 07, 2019
Amatarasha:
cheesy Am a virgin nurse and stop luking at my boobs already sad

That Little Orange Not Enough To Squeeze grin

Pakam... have seen it all grin
Re: Testimony by VicYo(m): 7:13am On Aug 07, 2019
Amatarasha:
I treat infection stricken dicks
thats why i cant marry a nurse..! i'd go for doctor..! if you know you know :/
Re: Testimony by Amatarasha(f): 7:19am On Aug 07, 2019
VicYo:
Pakam... have seen it all grin
Father lord ...may that std go back to vicyo ,father i stand up and speak in tongues o yes
Go back ...amen
Go back ...amen

Joking though smiley
Re: Testimony by VicYo(m): 7:23am On Aug 07, 2019
Amatarasha:

Father lord ...may that std go back to vicyo ,father i stand up and speak in tongues o yes
Go back ...amen
Go back ...amen

Joking though smiley
grin sure you got a very soft lips sha...! goodmorning
Re: Testimony by Amatarasha(f): 7:35am On Aug 07, 2019
VicYo:
thats why i cant marry a nurse..! i'd go for doctor..! if you know you know :/
Testimony of an idiot,,, lol cheesy
Which doctor will marry you hahaha funny you

Omo elede nie ,you wont marry a nurse like seriously
Lets here your reasons
Start talking already angry
Re: Testimony by Amatarasha(f): 7:40am On Aug 07, 2019
VicYo:
grin sure you got a very soft lips sha...! goodmorning
Tanks is my pleasure dear! wink

Re: Testimony by VicYo(m): 7:43am On Aug 07, 2019
Amatarasha:
Testimony of an idiot,,, lol cheesy
Which doctor will marry you hahaha funny you

Omo elede nie ,you wont marry a nurse like seriously
Lets here your reasons
Start talking already angry
i dont want a situation whereby she will now be imagine her patients different kind of sizes dick why handling mine on bed..! and am aware nurses are curse with dick... i hate cheating ... dont let me talk the rest

1 Like

Re: Testimony by Amatarasha(f): 8:06am On Aug 07, 2019
VicYo:
i dont want a situation whereby she will now be imagine her patients different kind of sizes dick why handling mine on bed..! and am aware nurses are curse with dick... i hate cheating ... dont let me talk the rest
grin grin grin grin

Speak No more

You are wrong dear ,To tell you the hidden truth guys dont know ,Dont ever think ladies put more priority in dicksizes No!
Close friends of mine ,my nurse friends in the general hospital claimed big dicks gives them strain and headache during sex ,
Dont let the likes of onyii alex and co in the nollywood deceive you ,
Do you know middle fingers gives orgasm more dan big veiny dicks,
And lastly Nurses are the most caring set of females you will ever meet!
Re: Testimony by VicYo(m): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2019
Amatarasha:
grin grin grin grin

Speak No more

You are wrong dear ,To tell you the hidden truth guys dont know ,Dont ever think ladies put more priority in dicksizes No!
Close friends of mine ,my nurse friends in the general hospital claimed big dicks gives them strain and headache during sex ,
Dont let the likes of onyii alex and co in the nollywood deceive you ,
Do you know middle fingers gives orgasm more dan big veiny dicks,
And lastly Nurses are the most caring set of females you will ever meet!
wow shocked you sabi gan nio.... i know about the middle finger but have stop when girls dislike finger on their vig
Re: Testimony by Amatarasha(f): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2019
Deepfeel:

How about the girls that walk around with this infection in between their thighs undecided
U dont listen ,do you?
they dont near hospital streets ,talkless of hostipals itself they only near hospital because of Hiv/Aids or DNC,should i drag them from home to come and be treatment ,dats y i told you to hold ur dick for once
Re: Testimony by Amatarasha(f): 10:13am On Aug 07, 2019
VicYo:
wow shocked you sabi gan nio.... i know about the middle finger but have stop when girls dislike finger on their vig
As Middle finger dont work in some cases so do bigdick!
Women's life are complicated ,vaginal walls arent dsame(not talking of outer vagina)

Pls dont call me ashawo ,for saying this
Re: Testimony by Deepfeel(m): 10:14am On Aug 07, 2019
Amatarasha:

U dont listen ,do you?
they dont near hospital streets ,talkless of hostipal itself ,should i drag them from home to come and be treatment ,dats y i told you to hold ur dick for once

So the vagina is immune to infection? It does more harm to the d*ck than it does to the vagina?
Re: Testimony by Amatarasha(f): 10:21am On Aug 07, 2019
Deepfeel:

So the vagina is immune to infection? It does more harm to the d*ck than it does to the vagina?
it works on them my slave cheesy

Vaginal walls has terracise on dem ,std only increases the terrace which only increases the sexual pleasure ...A lady with this ailment climaxes in a short while dan healthy ladies,The female urinary tract is free in dis case..

In boys ur semenic tract and urinary tract are affected with hardened boils and damage tissues coming out as puss...

Eediot i know is this kind of topic u like cheesy
Re: Testimony by Amatarasha(f): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2019
Deepfeel:

only demerits here is dat ur pussy will bring out a terrifying odour ! Ladies with this always has strong fragnance at home when men are around..

Am doing my job
Re: Testimony by Deepfeel(m): 10:37am On Aug 07, 2019
Amatarasha:
it works on them my slave cheesy

Vaginal walls has terracise on dem ,std only increases the staph which only increases the sexual pleasure ...A lady with this ailment climaxes in a short while dan healthy ladies,The female urinary tract is free in dis case..

In boys ur semenic tract and urinary tract are affected with hardened boils and damage tissues coming out as puss...

Eediot i know is this kind of topic u like cheesy

You know what? grin call me anytime you have vagina infection, I will come an examine it myself

You are right about the increase in pleasure, one of my girlfriend had infection, vagina discharge, and itching, she told me she was masturbating multiple times in a day cause of the itching, anytime she wants to scratch it she gets aroused and end up masturbating, she will scratch herself so hard that she will injure herself in the process
Re: Testimony by Amatarasha(f): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2019
Deepfeel:

You know what? grin call me anytime you have vagina infection, I will come an examine it myself

You are right about the increase in pleasure, one of my girlfriend had infection, vagina discharge, and itching, she told me she was masturbating multiple times in a day cause of the itching, anytime she wants to scratch it she gets aroused and end up masturbating, she will scratch herself so hard that she will injure herself in the process
increase the terrace not staph please i made a mistake ,it itches on some (35%)and it bites on some(60%)...it does nothing on 5%
Re: Testimony by Deepfeel(m): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2019
Amatarasha:
increase the terrace not staph please i made a mistake ,it itches on some (35%)and it bites on some(60%)...it does nothing on 5%

But my girlfriends own was itching 80% with offensive discharge, I really don't know the type of infection she had but she said it's toilet infection
Re: Testimony by Amatarasha(f): 11:04am On Aug 07, 2019
Deepfeel:

But my girlfriends own was itching 80% with offensive discharge, I really don't know the type of infection she had but she said it's toilet infection
Dumbson percentage you dont even know ,study mathematics u ar drawing trash ...
Dumbfeel i mean % of carriers not scratching percentages nor toilet percentages ..
Re: Testimony by Amatarasha(f): 11:07am On Aug 07, 2019
Deepfeel:

Girlfriends!!! cool.do dey always remind u how annoying u can be?

If am your babe na every 1hr i go dey beat u...joke apart
Re: Testimony by Deepfeel(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2019
Amatarasha:

Girlfriends!!! cool.do dey always remind u how annoying u can be?

If am your babe na every 1hr i go dey beat u...joke apart
grin lol beat me sey weytin happen grin
Re: Testimony by Rekhina(f): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
Junkie1:
BET PVSSY HAS TO BE FVCKED NO MATTER WHAT NA
sharrap ok
Re: Testimony by VicYo(m): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
Amatarasha:
As Middle finger dont work in some cases so do bigdick!
Women's life are complicated ,vaginal walls arent dsame(not talking of outer vagina)

Pls dont call me ashawo ,for saying this
finger or the big dick... choose
Re: Testimony by Amatarasha(f): 10:23am On Aug 08, 2019
VicYo:
finger or the big dick... choose
Your head lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Facebook User And An Indian Man (Screenshots) / If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? / Need Of A Quarantine Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.