Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Testimony - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Testimony (1889 Views)

How Ladies Unintentionally Destroy Guys - Testimony From A Woman / My Sperm Retention Testimony: Amazing Results Of No Masturbation And Sex / This Girl's Testimony Is Funny But Real (check It Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimony by VicYo(m): 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
damn! thatt sunday was like a small war with some folks en grin deepfeel and co...
but thanks to the eleti'gbaroye that hear my cry... as in it look awkward when all tone are saying 'its a scam'
pls learn from my lesson o, never never be greedy for sex from a long old age ex you just accidentally jam... i repeat! never..!
someone you never can describe her sexecapade so far for 3 good solid years..!
well.... i have been on study since 2 days now about the std clap i contacted from that werey ex... and thank God, i am seeing changes
dudeweedlmao
rita thank you for encouragement

1 Like

Re: Testimony by Gracesofar(m): 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
Bro get doxycycline and Azithromycin. Nothing works better... I have a testimony too it cleared within a week sef.
Re: Testimony by Rekhina(f): 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
Hw are you feeling now! Vic

1 Like

Re: Testimony by Rekhina(f): 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
Gracesofar:
Bro get doxycycline and Azithromycin. Nothing works better... I have a testimony too it cleared within a week sef.
Guys are so disgruntled
...So any place you see a hole or a tear you put ur penis.. No pity for u
Re: Testimony by VicYo(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
Gracesofar:
this is what i was given to use and am seeing changes... i read the paper content of the drug and it describe whats doing me... no more that white foul like before and i dont feel pain like i use to feel when urinating
Re: Testimony by BetterPoison: 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
Gracesofar:
omo they say experience is the father of ...
Re: Testimony by VicYo(m): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
Rekhina:
Hw are you feeling now! Vic
and you part of them o that sunday grin Well-.... Am SeeIng changes.. thank you hotheaded
Re: Testimony by VicYo(m): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
Rekhina:
Guys are so disgruntled
but sex must be made ofcourse.... so never allow your first ex Bleep you... might be a carrier
Re: Testimony by Rekhina(f): 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
VicYo:
and you part of them o that sunday grin Well-.... Am SeeIng changes.. thank you hotheaded
Next time if they Open toto for you ,you research well before you wuiga!
I wasnt among ur bashers on sunday harvey!
Re: Testimony by Rekhina(f): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
VicYo:
but sex must be made ofcourse.... so never allow your first ex Bleep you... might be a carrier
I no u dont mind fcccking my syphilis friend if i connect you with her?
Are you brother to deepfeel ?
Re: Testimony by VicYo(m): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
Rekhina:
Next time if they Open toto for you ,you research well before you wuiga!
I wasnt among ur bashers on sunday harvey!
oh yea thats true! the names look tie
but sincerely, can you be so cruel to that and not inform me you have it and save my ass shocked just asking as a question
Re: Testimony by Bigcowhorn: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
Rekhina:
Guys are so disgruntled

Babe, na under 25 guys be this. That's their way
Re: Testimony by VicYo(m): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
Rekhina:

will you keepquiet grin kuku say you no love me na cheesy grin
no be say i love toto to that extent o
me and him no sabi
Re: Testimony by Bigcowhorn: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
VicYo:
oh yea thats true! the names look tie
but sincerely, can you be so cruel to that and not inform me you have it and save my ass shocked just asking as a question

She has to know she has it first which is hard for women. They can carry it for years and not know. Don't you read sex education stuff online or something. What the hell do you do in that radio station of yours?
Re: Testimony by Deepfeel(m): 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
VicYo:
damn! thatt sunday was like a small war with some folks en grin deepfeel and co...
but thanks to the eleti'gbaroye that hear my cry... as in it look awkward when all tone are saying 'its a scam'
pls learn from my lesson o, never never be greedy for sex from a long old age ex you just accidentally jam... i repeat! never..!
someone you never can describe her sexecapade so far for 3 good solid years..!
well.... i have been on study since 2 days now about the std clap i contacted from that werey ex... and thank God, i am seeing changes
dudeweedlmao
rita thank you for encouragement

Guy your testimony is not complete let me see the pic of the d*ck and examine the changes, grin
Re: Testimony by VicYo(m): 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
Deepfeel:

Guy your testimony is not complete let me see the pic of the d*ck and examine the changes, grin
werey grin ti de
Re: Testimony by Deepfeel(m): 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
Rekhina:

Lol fccking your syphilis friend, noo I won't mind fccking u with syphilis, something must kill a man
Re: Testimony by VicYo(m): 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

She has to know she has it first which is hard for women. They can carry it for years and not know. Don't you read sex education stuff online or something. What the hell do you do in that radio station of yours?
my business is sport na. and moreover i read most of them are likely not to know... so what are you telling me :/
Re: Testimony by Deepfeel(m): 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
VicYo:
werey grin ti de

Complete your testimony biko grin
Re: Testimony by Bigcowhorn: 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
VicYo:
my business is sport na. and moreover i read most of them are likely not to know... so what are you telling me :/

Don't go and make trouble for the girl cos she may not even know she is infected. You may tell her gently but just move on.
Re: Testimony by VicYo(m): 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol fccking your syphilis friend, noo I won't mind fccking u with syphilis, something must kill a man
funny man grin
Re: Testimony by Amatarasha(f): 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
Deepfeel:

Yes o grin
Re: Testimony by VicYo(m): 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
Amatarasha:
Yes o grin
same feather cheesy
Re: Testimony by Gracesofar(m): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
VicYo:
this is what i was given to use and am seeing changes... i read the paper content of the drug and it describe whats doing me... no more that white foul like before and i dont feel pain like i use to feel when urinating

The drug is highy potent and to me priceless. I googled it immediately i grazed and i realised yawa don gas. And immediately i used it changes occur.
Re: Testimony by Gracesofar(m): 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
Rekhina:
Guys are so disgruntled

Oboy lol no be so..... Was my first time joining the multitude and the last though. Since i dnt hv time to keep gfs i figured i shud just do like my colleagues and help my soul with all dz ABU sarmas. Dz how i realised i dnt hv d grace for such. I now engage my energy in boxing an golf at my leisure no more of such

1 Like

Re: Testimony by Junkie1: 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
Rekhina:
Guys are so disgruntled
BET PVSSY HAS TO BE FVCKED NO MATTER WHAT NA
Re: Testimony by Deepfeel(m): 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
Amatarasha:
Yes o grin

I bet you have examined enough d*cks on duty as a nurse? grin
Re: Testimony by VicYo(m): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
Gracesofar:

Oboy lol no be so..... Was my first time joining the multitude and the last though. Since i dnt hv time to keep gfs i figured i shud just do like my colleagues and help my soul with all dz ABU sarmas. Dz how i realised i dnt hv d grace for such. I now engage my energy in boxing an golf at my leisure no more of such
grin grin grin
Re: Testimony by VicYo(m): 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
Amatarasha:
Yes o grin
you really need scanning bucket from exploit comedy for proper confirmation cheesy ..... only there we can know number of dick you have taken grin with this your flunting
Re: Testimony by Amatarasha(f): 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
VicYo:
you really need scanning bucket from exploit comedy for proper confirmation cheesy ..... only there we can know number of dick you have taken grin with this your flunting
Flunting kwa? shocked

U havent learnt your lesson
u still talk about sex, cheesy
Am a virgin nurse and stop luking at my boobs already sad
Re: Testimony by Amatarasha(f): 11:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
Deepfeel:

I bet you have examined enough d*cks on duty as a nurse? grin
I treat infection stricken dicks and i stab injections at d bottom of those foolish cheaters claiming bigboys !

I safe the lives of ur stupid specie
Re: Testimony by Deepfeel(m): 6:49am On Aug 07, 2019
Amatarasha:
I treat infection stricken dicks and i stab injections at d bottom of those foolish cheaters claiming bigboys !

I safe the lives of ur stupid specie
How about the girls that walk around with this infection in between their thighs undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Summary Of Women / The Truth About Virginity, For Those Who Do Not Know It Yet / I Think My Girlfriend Maybe Pregnant And I'm Thinking Abortion [Updated]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.