Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 (58820 Views)

Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him / How Much Did You Save Before Quitting Your Salary Job For Your Own Business? / Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by 1Sharon(f): 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
Flier:
what a joke! It took her just 2 weeks to make it?
I don’t know what is wrong with Nigerians jumping into conclusion when they don’t really know what the lady is talking about
The house debt she is going to be paying for the next 30 years

If she rents the house out, the debt is taken care of.

1 Like

Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by crackhouse(m): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bloggers sef. Is it £50k or N50k Job. The lady never mentioned £50k job in her post.
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by madridsta007(m): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
U
GistAlert:
A 25-year-old Nigerian lady with id @Lala_Raeee on twitter, came through with her "testimony" of buying a new house and moving into her own office space after quitting a £50k job.

Sharing the good news on her timeline, the excited lady wrote;

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/lady-quits-her-50k-job-to-her-own-business-buys-her-1st-house-at-25

Probably a mortgage which she collected. And there’s nothing wrong with that. If the government or private policies allow for mortgages, then collect one.

However, my problem is the inaccurate display. If it’s a mortgage, which I strongly believe it is one then, (1) Why don’t you tell the world? And (2) do you not know that with £25,000 per annum any U.K. bank will give you a mortgage as long as you have a clean credit record, let alone a £50,000 paying job?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by madridsta007(m): 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
gypsey:
Yea right! £50000 Job, she probarbly had for 5 years, before quitting can Affford her a big ass mansion in Nigeria and in The UK, can afford her atleast a £300000 mortgage which she will end up paying for into her old age, atleast in her 60s which means she will have another 35 years to pay off her mortgage.

The car is probarbly also on finance, which means the car was bought on credit, she would be paying atleast £300 monthly to finance the car.

Exactly. I don’t know why people just seem to live for false impressions on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by Gazzy88(m): 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
Fvckmoderators:

Most of the time it's annually. Although that wasn't specified
You might be right though but even at that, she could still afford the apartment.
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by obstead200(m): 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
GistAlert:
A 25-year-old Nigerian lady with id @Lala_Raeee on twitter, came through with her "testimony" of buying a new house and moving into her own office space after quitting a £50k job.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/lady-quits-her-50k-job-to-her-own-business-buys-her-1st-house-at-25
I know she must be a black girl. I don't know the kind of inferiority complex they have
Everything is an achievement worthy of bragging......and they stylishly tell us it is God's work.
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by hollywater: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
eezeribe:
She looks modest, the car looks modest, her office looks modest...
The house too will definitely be modest...
I hereby draw my inference, thus;
1)Her hustle is legit
2)she pays her bills by the works of her hands, not the works of her pusssy..
How do know she paying her bills by the work her hands?Under 2weeks oooh.Reason with your brain.
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by winterfell007(m): 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
Flier:
I don’t know what is wrong with Nigerians jumping into conclusion when they don’t really know what the lady is talking about

I thought I was the only one that noticed. Even Bill Gates or Dangote never made it that quick. Who con be her?
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by chijioke17(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
Don't be too quick to judge, 50k pounds job, for how long, and then she must have been saving up for all this. She made it seem as if as soon as she started the business, she must blow, bought house,car etc
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by Surrey2Bimshire: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
mopol123:
PLEASE TELL ME WHICH BUSINESS PAY THAT MUCH IN TWO WEEKS THAT SHE WILL BUY A CAR AND HOUSE IN THAT SHORT PERIOD IF NOT THE BUSINESS OF SPREADING HER LEGS WIDE OPEN

I’m quite certain she’s been saving from her 50,000 quid a year job .
We don’t know how long she’s been working and setting aside down payment for housing ,company license and a car.
Its common sense
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by skyfather09(m): 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
eezeribe:
1)Her hustle is legit
baba forget she get Big God for corner..
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
madridsta007:

Exactly. I don’t know why people just seem to live for false impressions on social media.
That is the big problem with social media, People post false Impressions and lifestyles on social media either to make themselves feel better or to make others feel hopeless, jealous or like a failure. Some would post that they are living a Fantastic life while in reality they are struggling and cannot afford a full days meal, Some post that they are having a fantastic time on Holiday, while in reality they been sitting in their toilet allday with Diarrhea. grin

Although social media can sometimes have possitive influence on the society, it can also present a false and damaging reality to some people

2 Likes

Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by taiwolomo1: 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
eezeribe:
1)Her hustle is legit
see this one....na by looking modest Na them badoski pass o...dnt be deceived my brother
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by taiwolomo1: 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Business that has no name?

£50,000 monthly will do that
Nt monthly sef...Anualy ! Who will pay u £50k monthly...when u not a footballer
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by Surrey2Bimshire: 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
hollywater:
How do know she paying her bills by the work her hands?Under 2weeks oooh.Reason with your brain.

Err read her post again slowly ..

Under two weeks she quits her job ,went on to buy herself a car ,set up an office space for her business and bought a house from her savings or through financing
She’s most likely been procrastinating on these things and decide to Take the bull by it’s HORN in span of two weeks .simple as that
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by asamaigho(m): 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
[quote author=JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI post=81132367]Business that has no name?

£50,000 monthly will do that[/quote

dats a lie....no job in the uk pays £50k a month.
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by asamaigho(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
Gazzy88:
That's about #22500000 monthly at 450/£ exchange rate. She's rich even before quitting her job. Any mugus can achieve that with that pay package.

common guys no job in uk dat kind of pay check in a month na....haba.
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by Positivepoint(m): 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
Sylraph1:
CONGRATULATIONS

I doubt she made it here in Nigeria because....

The govt will suppress her
Police will harras her
SARS stray Bullet will hit her
Fulani herdsmen will rape her and go free

#Failed country

Awon Nairaland feminists....see una mate angry

U forgot cultists might kill her and Yahoo plus might use her
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by Deejaygold(m): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
Congratulations to her cheesy
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by oskaaay(m): 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
Interesting. Wishing her well if source legit.

Free International Business/Entrepreneurship Training By NewYorkTimes Bestseller
https://www.nairaland.com/5352771/free-international-business-entrepreneurship-training
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by Bikkeson(m): 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
That's good
Congratulations dear
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by mechanics(m): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
Congrats to her.
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
GistAlert:

It's 50k a year, not 50k per month
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by jago2016(m): 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
She doesn't look like someone that lives in Nigeria.
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by Btruth: 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
harkandey:
but we don't know the kind of business she's into
good question?
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by Simbrixton(m): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
bennynaza:
Wait, she quit a 50 thousand pounds job?
That's more than 20 million naira.

Op, I think you wanted to type #50k not £50k. Able God sounds like what a Nigerian would say
50000 pounds a year
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by ichiezubby(m): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
Vacancy for a sales Manager in abuja with 5-7 years of experience for a reputable financial services firm send Cvs to anitamaneth
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by ichiezubby(m): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
Vacancy for a sales Manager in abuja with 5-7 years of experience for a reputable financial services firm send Cvs to anitamaneth@yahoo.com
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
eezeribe:
1)Her hustle is legit
NL feminists won't be happy with this.
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
Flier:
evidence or keep quite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Engineering Vs Medicine "which Is More Challenging?" / List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well / Inner Galaxy Steel Company, Abia: Modern Day Slavery In The Hands Of The Chinese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.