Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 (58821 Views)

Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him / How Much Did You Save Before Quitting Your Salary Job For Your Own Business? / Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by Adams12345: 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
I wish you well, enjoy yourself it's your time, but be moderate.
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by WarHorse1(m): 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6hmOGTdBh0
Benefits of going entrepreneur
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by DKM123: 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
On Nairaland front page, they thought she wasn't Nigerian so they praised her and commended her and sharply made a case that it isn't her pussy and started insulting Nigerian women to see thier mate.

Then OP confirmed it was actually a Nigerian lady and the music changed immediately. Nearly everyone from that moment insinuated she is a who.rre.

Y'll are suffering from madness but are still wearing clothes. It is your self loathe and hate for your home women that will kill you las las.
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by JudahBlakk: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
Aliencraft:
grin
Should I tell them

Very great farmer she is !
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by dins4real(m): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
eezeribe:
She looks modest, the car looks modest, her office looks modest...
The house too will definitely be modest...
I hereby draw my inference, thus;
1)Her hustle is legit
2)she pays her bills by the works of her hands, not the works of her pusssy..
And she is damn pretty, not like some people...
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by Olorunnim: 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
bennynaza:
Having assertained that this is a Nigerian girl who quit a 50 thousand naira job and then managed to buy a house and get in office in less than "two weeks of business" according to her, does anyone still need clarification on who "Able god" is?
No sir we understand who"Able God " is
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
netmillionaires:

Hmmm! Nairalander and abuse. What is my father's business with the topic.

I am very surprised reading the headlines that's why I asked because average income in the US is around $46000 per year. So I am wondering where is the bragging about leaving £50000/month income to start a nameless business just to afford a house and a car.

At £50000 per month anyone can buy a nice car every month and a house every 6 months. So there will be no need to leave unless the job is exhausting. Even at that most people will rather die there than leave.

Judging by her dressing, she is talking in term of foreign currency and I believe it is $50000/year else she meant #50000 per month.
Hmmmm...! sory o, i meant it lyk normal slangs for joke
Re: Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 by netmillionaires(m): 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mohit007:
Hmmmm...! sory o, i meant it lyk normal slangs for joke

You are welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Engineering Vs Medicine "which Is More Challenging?" / List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well / Inner Galaxy Steel Company, Abia: Modern Day Slavery In The Hands Of The Chinese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.