Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? (32899 Views)

Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer? / Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? / Which Network Offers Best Night Plan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by frank417: 9:07am On Aug 09, 2019
Please I'm confused on this Airtel SmartConnect plan. Is it that after loadind 1500 and receiving 7gb the data will expire after 7 days? If u check online the blogger will quote it last for 30 days and in the same article he will tell u "remember it last for 7 days"
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Chibokgame: 9:10am On Aug 09, 2019
[quote author=vincentjk post=81066018]

This number Is not registered with whatsapp [/qkuote]
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Omudia11: 9:37am On Aug 09, 2019
*141# and follow the instructions.

Only new SIM. After 3 months you'll no longer be eligible for double data so you should get another new SIM after that
BabaIbo:

what's the code?
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by charleybam(m): 9:51am On Aug 09, 2019
BullionVan111:
Bro update to MTN 4G and download MYMTN mobile app, from there you can get as much as 4G for 1000 naira and 1G for 200 naira in their welcome back package . I have been using it for months now
How do i update to Mtn 4G?
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by caracas: 10:06am On Aug 09, 2019
maasoap:

You have to buy new SIM so that you can enjoy bonus data as well. Firstly, send GET to 141
Then, send MIFI to 141. Then do your prefer subscription. You're likely to get 200% bonus
Oh it works only on new sims
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by MartinsD12(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2019
vincentjk:

Hence the reason i call it a free world. You're the one pressuring me to agree to your opinion but i refuse to

Kindly stop quoting me cool
Sounds immature I made an opinion on a matter you are the first to quote me, deal with it.
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by nairamaniac: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
MartinsD12:

It's runs faster I will be honest with you, infact I stopped doing it on my mtn line, now am using airtel that gives me 6gb that last for 30 days, the mtn welcome back promo data is for mtn customers who have not used their line to perform any data activity or calls on such sim for 60 to 90 days that's 3 months of no data subscription or call activity with the line, like me I only got the data welcome back *131*65# only I didn't get the calls welcome back bonus where a recharge of 100 will get you 2000 naira for calls, but the problem is that in a space of two weeks I spend 1600 buying the 200 naira 1gb that doesn't last but if you are comfortable with it you can go ahead and use the offer also dail *559 *65# to check if you are eligible for the call bonus welcome back

It seems mtn generally runs faster. I'm using normal subscription of 2gigs per month for mtn.

It last less than 2weeks.

But when I was doing airtel, their 2gigs last up to 1month for me.
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by MartinsD12(m): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2019
nairamaniac:

It seems mtn generally runs faster. I'm using normal subscription of 2gigs per month for mtn.

It last less than 2weeks.

But when I was doing airtel, their 2gigs last up to 1month for me.
My brother that is the truth that's what I was explaining to a myopic nairalander here, he was dragging it with me, mtn generally runs faster infact as it stands now mtn is the fastest network now in nigeria, infact their 3G is like airtel 4G, the truth is airtel last more than any network, after airtel you get Glo, MTN and 9mobile their case is different from others you will keep spending on their expensive data yet it doesn't last, am using airtel now I have absolute rest of mind that my double data of 1500 naira for 6gb will last for 30days
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by MartinsD12(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
Kor3sc0:
the code
*141# when you dail it you will see monthly data plan dail it go for the one of 1500 which is about 2.5gb + 1gb Night but for you to get up to 6gb you must have a new airtel sim on data bonus, like mine is on six months data bonus, if you wish to get a new airtel sim just send get to 141 if you lucky you will get double data bonus for 6months or 3months
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by pappybarry(m): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2019
I feel airtel Binge Plan is way better than these other plans.
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by shiftback: 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
Melaninprincess:
what's binge plan?
It's a daily plan from Airtel. 350 for 1GB, 500 for 3GB
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by MartinsD12(m): 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
brainhgeek:

How you dey take do ur own sub? I use glo too but #2500 gives me 7.4gig. how do you make the 2k to give 10gig sub
Glo Oga sim new sim only 2500 13.gb is sure
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by nairamaniac: 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
MartinsD12:

My brother that is the truth that's what I was explaining to a myopic nairalander here, he was dragging it with me, mtn generally runs faster infact as it stands now mtn is the fastest network now in nigeria, infact their 3G is like airtel 4G, the truth is airtel last more than any network, after airtel you get Glo, MTN and 9mobile their case is different from others you will keep spending on their expensive data yet it doesn't last, am using airtel now I have absolute rest of mind that my double data of 1500 naira for 6gb will last for 30days
Pls something else I need to know.

When people complain of glo having slow data network in certain areas of the country,
does that slowness also apply to their 4G network.
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by MartinsD12(m): 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
nairamaniac:

Pls something else I need to know.

When people complain of glo having slow data network in certain areas of the country,
does that slowness also apply to their 4G network.
No slowness is lack of network coverage or far service bar as in Glo case but my area, even my village Glo gets faster internet connection so it depends on your location, once there is coverage is good to go but Glo 4G is not easy to find coz most phones don't support band 28
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by nairamaniac: 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
MartinsD12:

No slowness is lack of network coverage or far service bar as in Glo case but my area, even my village Glo gets faster internet connection so it depends on your location, once there is coverage is good to go but Glo 4G is not easy to find coz most phones don't support band 28

OK, which is more economical between glo and airtel, based on ur observations and experience?
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by MartinsD12(m): 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
nairamaniac:

OK, which is more economical between glo and airtel, based on ur observations and experience?
Glo gives more data
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by nairamaniac: 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
MartinsD12:

Glo gives more data
I'm using mtn currently, it zaps data like crase.

I'm using a Camon x strictly for internet. The problem is that glo 4G doesn't work on a Camon X.

Walai, I'm contemplating switching my camonX for a Camon CX so I can enjoy Glo 4G in it.

Its either I get the glo 4G with another phone. Or get an airtel sim to work on this same handset.
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by MartinsD12(m): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
nairamaniac:
I'm using mtn currently, it zaps data like crase.

I'm using a Camon x strictly for internet. The problem is that glo 4G doesn't work on a Camon X.

Walai, I'm contemplating switching my camonX for a Camon CX so I can enjoy Glo 4G in it.

Its either I get the glo 4G with another phone. Or get an airtel sim to work on this same handset.

Airtel 4G is good too, Glo working on a new band but not yet ready
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by GrandMufti: 8:15am On Aug 12, 2019
MartinsD12:

Airtel 4G is good too, Glo working on a new band but not yet ready

Already out in most cities
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Inehmesit: 10:27am On Aug 12, 2019
Does the current 4g support iPhones 5s, cause I get LTE on my AIRTEL, but I can’t get it on my GLO, my GLO is a new Oga Sim and is 4g too.
GrandMufti:

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by GrandMufti: 11:47am On Aug 12, 2019
Inehmesit:
Does the current 4g support iPhones 5s, cause I get LTE on my AIRTEL, but I can’t get it on my GLO, my GLO is a new Oga Sim and is 4g too.

Yes it'll support Glo 4G on band 3. What's your location?
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Toma2: 11:58am On Aug 12, 2019
MartinsD12:

1500 for 6GB?? What's the code?
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by BluePrincee: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
ARIINI:
Ignore that guy

Just dial *131*65# to check your eligibility

Cheers

How long can you do it or how many times before you become ineligible
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Jeffy1206(m): 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
GrandMufti:

like which one? And what band are they operating now?
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by GrandMufti: 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
Jeffy1206:
like which one? And what band are they operating now?

Ibadan.
Lagos Abuja PH
Benin
Band 3
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by ARIINI: 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2019
Just dial once

BluePrincee:

How long can you do it or how many times before you become ineligible
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Jeffy1206(m): 5:41am On Aug 13, 2019
GrandMufti:

Ibadan.
Lagos Abuja PH
Benin
Band 3
my phone support the band but I'm not getting it here in Abuja
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by GrandMufti: 5:43am On Aug 13, 2019
Jeffy1206:
my phone support the band but I'm not getting it here in Abuja

Try another 4G sim in your phone
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Jeffy1206(m): 5:49am On Aug 13, 2019
GrandMufti:

Try another 4G sim in your phone
I should buy another one ba
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by GrandMufti: 9:27am On Aug 13, 2019
Jeffy1206:
I should buy another one ba

No. Try another that's already working. It could also be that it's not fully operational allover abj

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro / Photo Of A Lady Posing With Caskets / Common Languages Before Answering Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.