Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro (32864 Views)

Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App / Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices / FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro by Realboygenius(m): 10:20am On Mar 26, 2022
Oraimo, the leading smart accessories brand recently unveiled the latest edition of its FreePods series. The new device is a marvel of the oraimo engineering with Pro Hybrid active noise cancellation technology that can get rid of up to 35dB noise for a quiet listening experience. The high definition ANC makes which give users an intense experience.

The transparency lets in ambient sound while earbuds are in ears; allowing the users to stay aware of what is going on around them, or carry out a short conversation without removing earbuds.

Also compact with high efficiency 8mm drivers made with composite diaphragm provide pristine and beautiful signature sound that can only be heard in FreePods Pro.

The new product is said to be embellished with Havy Bass, which propels a tremendous sound quality; thereby providing soundgasm while listening to your favourite music. A magical sound that can only be heard in FreePods Pro. An in-ear Detection knows when you wear earbuds and automatically play music.

Some of the features of the new oraimo FreePods design includes; IPX5 rating protects against dust, sweat, water and grease on hand, Google Fast Pairing,Automatic Pop-up window, the pop-up window make it more convenient to connect your Google devices.

To enjoy the HavyBass Dual EQ, Press left earbud for 3 seconds to switch between signature sound; while for the HavyBass Gaming Mode, Press right earbud for 3 seconds for Bluetooth low latency to sync sound with action.

The latest edition of FreePods is also power efficient, you can enjoy hours of music before stopping and recharging using the epic oraimo sleek case.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro by OctoberEleven: 11:53am On Mar 26, 2022
I have the regular freepods and it sounds dope. I can only imagine how this would sound with the active notice cancellation.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro by Wordsofwisdom: 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
This freepods series just keeps getting better and better, the technology on this one is really amazing.

27 Likes

Re: Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro by smith946: 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
Price?
Re: Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro by NwaliE01: 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
I had one on last week but not Oraimo product. Men the feeling is something else. You wouldn't hear car sound or hone if you have it on but you can hear the voice or music clearly. It also cancels noise from the other side of the voice or video calls.
The magic on how it detects what's noise and what's not is awesome.
I spoke with someone in a very noisy factory and I could hear him as if he was in his bedroom.
I love this technology. I can't hear you on phone calls will soon be a history.

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro by sureinfo: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
The features on this earpods are awesome, if the noise cancellation tech is that effective I wouldn't advice anyone to put these on while having a stroll on Lagos roads cos you no go hear any horn o cheesy

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro by SEGLIZ: 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
sureinfo:
The features on this earpods are awesome, if the noise cancellation tech is that effective I wouldn't advice anyone to put these on while having a stroll on Lagos roads cos you no go hear any horn o cheesy

you can say that again.

25 Likes

Re: Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro by Techm8: 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
How much does it cost?

2 Likes

Re: Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro by enoch273: 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
Techm8:
How much does it cost?
N34,900 and you can order it via the link below my signature.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro by Ezlynn: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Pretty innovative features cool quality is indeed guaranteed with oraimo products.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro by Mohbola(f): 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
Techm8:
How much does it cost?
saw somewhere they quoted 34,900.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro by Waterlilly: 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
all these things dey spoil ear, small...small

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro by Crowwejihadist: 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
NwaliE01:
I had one on last week but not Oraimo product. Men the feeling is something else. You wouldn't hear car sound or hone if you have it on but you can hear the voice or music clearly. It also cancels noise from the other side of the voice or video calls.
The magic on how it detects what's noise and what's not is awesome.
I spoke with someone in a very noisy factory and I could hear him as if he was in his bedroom.
I love this technology. I can't hear you on phone calls will soon be a history.

Boss what's the name of the product and how much you buy am?

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro by michlins(m): 6:48am On Mar 27, 2022
Add price
Re: Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro by Kunja2: 9:06am On Mar 27, 2022
Oraimo brand has really put in work into what they are doing. Kudos to them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro by Kunja2: 9:15am On Mar 27, 2022
Wordsofwisdom:
This freepods series just keeps getting better and better, the technology on this one is really amazing.
yeah... It is very amazing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro by mytime24(f): 9:20am On Mar 27, 2022
sureinfo:
lol,
U wicked ooo angry
so u won send d person to his/her early grave cheesy angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro by DryMouth: 10:34am On Mar 28, 2022
Nonsense product!
Especially that 2baba pods..
Rubbish

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro by NUJABEZ: 10:34am On Mar 28, 2022
Oraimo products are substandard and only good for people who watch their pockets and do not mind stepping out of premium.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro by Tommy4576: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2022
I don't like their control. I have the freePods 3 the control sucks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro by NUJABEZ: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2022
DryMouth:
Nonsense product!
Especially that 2baba pods..
Rubbish

That 2baba is a pure waste of money. I bought it and gave it out promptly.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro by kingscare1(m): 10:36am On Mar 28, 2022
Waterlilly:
all these things dey spoil ear, small...small

Hahahaha

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro by southsouthking(m): 10:37am On Mar 28, 2022
The real Airpod i know.

3 Likes

Re: Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro by morikee: 10:37am On Mar 28, 2022
I don't like their control. I have the freePods 3 the control sucks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro by udemzyudex(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2022
enoch273:

N34,900 and you can order it via the link below my signature.

Now imagine if na apple product we go dey see over #150k price tag.

Cool.

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro by Vifx: 10:38am On Mar 28, 2022
As e dey happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online / Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous / Olamide's Mobile Theme For Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.