Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? (32866 Views)

Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer? / Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? / Which Network Offers Best Night Plan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by chimex001(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
Glo have placed my account on PAUSED I have tried calling their customer care no response.has anyone experienced this

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
BabaIbo:

The network is slow in urban areas simple.
Are you d only one in urban area, most people here are complaining of something and you're here claiming they are in rural areas, stop that please
Am I the only one telling you the coverage depends on your location even though you live in a city?
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Agugbadin: 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
majamajic:
u said cheap , Glo is best

But their network is the poorest in this country

2 Likes

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by gmaribel(m): 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
When I see people complain of GLO network being slow, what comes to my is either you live in one of the rural areas in Nigeria. I've been using GLO for 4yrs now and the only time my network was slow was when I traveled to Benin.

My work takes me to major cities all around the country. Maybe at your stationary locality glo is excellent, but you have already confessed the time you travelled to Benin glo was wack. Maybe if you travel to more locations you will understand better.

3 Likes

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Wilfem(m): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
psoul12:
Spectranet is what I use and it gives me value for me money...
I think I agree with you, 'cos that's what I currently use.
What I normally do is to wait for their 'bonus data dates', which are usually twice a week (Sundays and Fridays mostly),
On any of these 2 days, if you subscribe to any of the data plans you see below, you're going to get double of it.
I used to do the one of N3k, and I get a total of 16gb.

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by FuckThaMod: 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
brainhgeek:

One month
Same oga sim right?
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by FuckThaMod: 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
Wilfem:

I think I agree with you, 'cos that's what I currently use.
What I normally do is to wait for their 'bonus data dates', which are usually twice a week (Sundays and Fridays mostly),
On any of these 2 days, if you subscribe to any of the data plans you see below, you're going to get double of it.
I used to do the one of N3k, and I get a total of 16gb.
How do i get this spectranet?

1 Like

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by ARIINI: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
Could you simply be honest, please. Why do you need their numbers when you can share the information here.

Please the 1 GB for N200 MTN plan is for MTN customers that haven't used their sims for a while.. I've used the plan for about two months.

The downside is the data exhaust rather faster than normal rate.
It's for 7 days but I usually finish it in a day.

Dial *131*65# to check your eligibility.

I'll encourage every Mtn user to check their eligibility.

Cheers

vincentjk:

It's a special plan and has to be activated before it work in your sim

Also lasts upto a week
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by ARIINI: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ignore that guy

Just dial *131*65# to check your eligibility

Cheers

fowlyansh181:
can I activate this?

My whatsapp number is 09091576655
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by BabaIbo: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Am I the only one telling you the coverage depends on your location even though you live in a city?

Yes because I didn't make any comment related to Glo data or its usage except when I replied your quote/assumption.
BTW I replied your message because you assumed that those complaining are probably living in rural areas which is incorrect.

2 Likes

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by nzeobi(m): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Airtel make sense Airtel special offer 2k for 7gb 3k for 11gb
thought that has stopped
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Thuglife2020: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Airtel make sense
Airtel special offer
2k for 7gb
3k for 11gb

I used to get 12gb for 2,500 naira. But it has to be new sim. I used to change my sim every 3 months of using
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by ojay2053(m): 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
Suspect33:
Glo, on glo yakata, a recharge of 200 you get 250 data and 1K talktime bonus, 500 gives you 650mb and 1k5 talktime bonus
what if I don’t want talk time bonus just data for browsing. Which should I go for ?
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Hoodbilonia: 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
Spectranet any day
Anytime
Been using em aince 2016
Spent close to 500k in sub
Jusy search your house
As for me na whr my ac dey i dey see green signal
The rest places na blue which is madly slow
psoul12:
Spectranet is what I use and it gives me value for me money...
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by ojay2053(m): 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
bravesoul247:
Bro, I'll be very honest with you o. I also have spend heavy on data plans but I decided to try this airtel Binge Plan, thought it lasts for one day but it's like best value for money. I can download what I want and surf as I like.
glo have #300 for 1GB last for 24 hours.
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Suspect33(m): 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
ojay2053:
what if I don’t want talk time bonus just data for browsing. Which should I go for ?
*777#
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by ojay2053(m): 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
ScionOfLight:

With a new oga sim, you can get 1200mb free if you recharge 1k and you can also USD the 1k to buy up to 3.6gb of data.
So 1k can give you about 4.6gb.
I don't know how good the network is in your area but it is really good at mine so I recommend it
How long does 1k data from glo oga sim last?
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by ojay2053(m): 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
T
Hakeem12:
It's definitely glo. With 1k, I get up to 4.8gb and 2k, almost 10gb. I switched to 4g and glo has been very fast on it.
could you tell us the plan and the type of sim for it ?
And also the code for subscription
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by ARIINI: 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
Glo oga sim does this.
100% data bonus when you subscribe.. I'll advise you get the sim from a glo office

2500 gives me 12.9 GB.. Plus other small small yakata bonus that's about 1 GB..
You also receive free call bonus of at least 60 minutes.

ojay2053:
T could you tell us the plan and the type of sim for it ?
And also the code for subscription
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Shezkid01(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
vincentjk:

It's a special plan and has to be activated before it work in your sim

Also lasts upto a week
I don drop my WhatsApp number
Waiting for that Mtn data special offer
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by frank417: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
MartinsD12:

That's what I use don't be ignorant, *131*65#

Please how do I get this data? Should I buy a new mtn sim?
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Chibokgame: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
vincentjk:
Mtn 1gb for N200 and 4gb for 1k

Lol are u surprised?

yes, how do you subscribe to it?
I am interested
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by IFezki96: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
airtel NIGHT plan is the best... 1.25 Gb for #125
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by brainhgeek(m): 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
FuckThaMod:

Same oga sim right?

Yes
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Marvyx(m): 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
IFezki96:
airtel NIGHT plan is the best...
1.25 Gb for #125
Code please.
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by fowlyansh181(m): 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
ARIINI:
Ignore that guy

Just dial *131*65# to check your eligibility

Cheers

thanks a lot, he sounded very funny on whatsapp asking for recharge card ..
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by nairamaniac: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
MartinsD12:

That's what I use don't be ignorant, *131*65#

It seems I am eligible for it.

But I already have a running plan. When my current plan expires, I WD go for this plan.

But just few questions I want to ask;
1. What exactly makes someone eligible for this plan?

2. Does the data run faster than normal. It wdnt make sense to get data that is 5times cheaper but run 5times faster.

3. If I go for the plan, is there anything I need to keep on doing in order to maintain my edibility for this data plan.

4. Is it also true as ARIINI said that you should not have used your sim for 2months in order to be eligible?

1 Like

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by vincentjk(m): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
Chibokgame:

yes, how do you subscribe to it?
I am interested
Drop your whatsapp number
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Phyde: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
ScionOfLight:

With a new oga sim, you can get 1200mb free if you recharge 1k and you can also USD the 1k to buy up to 3.6gb of data.
So 1k can give you about 4.6gb.
I don't know how good the network is in your area but it is really good at mine so I recommend it
Very strong in my area. Can they still give me 3.6gb for the subsequent months or it's just the one month of sim purchased ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online / Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous / Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.