Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) (59314 Views)

Is Sowore Protesting For Nigerians Or For Selfish Interest? (photo) / Young Sowore Fighting For Democracy With M.K.O Abiola / Abiola: Sowore Protesting Annulment Of June 12, 1993 Election (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Urchman200: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2019
chiagozien:
That was when he was younger,and was courage as a youth should be.

But,

why then
did yoruba youths disappear on hearing
of just one gun shot,

one gun shot by nigeria police in Agege.both protesters in Badagry,Epe,Ikeja,Ikorodu. Lekki,Mushin and other yoruba villages disappeared.

Calls was going up and down,i almost faint while laughing.

Olaniyi--guy you don hear police and soldiers don dey kill people for agege.

Olatunde--ahaa emii! me i dey mushin,make i go aouse before police reach here,guy call Olanaike and know as e bï for em side.
Call ended.

Olanaiyi---ah guy what up your side.

Olanaike---guy me i dey aouse,i hear navy don fall our people for agege,
i no go come kill me self for revolution.

Olanaiyi---ok guy i dey road to aouse,i come say make a hala you,
ahh guy later e bi like police dey come.
Call end.
stop misrepresenting the igbos pls,average igboman want justice,fairness, and equity just like sowore.

3 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2019
chiagozien:
you mean igbos among you were the ones arrested when you all yoruba youth took to their heels just on the hearing of one gun shot.(nigeria police shot)

i warned igbos not to join you yorubas in your revolution because you guy will run away and will even tag it igbo revolution If something negative happen.

If those arrested are igbos then good for them,for not been wise.

You are slow, so you don't know the meaning of "some" ? cheesy
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by lawrenzo007(m): 9:27am On Aug 07, 2019
Brave Sowore... we can only brave people from that part (Ondo) of Yoruba land... the rest are cowards

2 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 9:27am On Aug 07, 2019
Anybody that compare Nnamdi Kanu and Sowore is not thinking well. Sowore is naturally an activist and wish better life for the masses in General, as in he wish well for the whole nation, who be Tinubu, with time common man will make Sowore democratically elected president because Buharis regime is already advertising His patriotic nature. #freesowore

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Martinez19(m): 9:27am On Aug 07, 2019
The recycled leaders knew him from the past and they knew Sowore wasn't kidding so they locked him up.

11 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by kokoboy4life(m): 9:27am On Aug 07, 2019
royal200:
Now some of the so called youth,the elder of this fucking country will say sowore is fighting for himself, its Yoruba fight only,it was because he lose election,its was he doesnt get ministerial appointment,this and that.This country is beyond repairs,mumu youth allover.How many of your elders has started fighting for common man since he was young and are still on it...

I am baffled the way some Nigerians react to important issues, especially the so called elders, they are trying hard to transfer their pettiness cowardice act on to the new generations.

2 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by executive12: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2019
royal200:
Now some of the so called youth,the elder of this fucking country will say sowore is fighting for himself, its Yoruba fight only,it was because he lose election,its was he doesnt get ministerial appointment,this and that.This country is beyond repairs,mumu youth allover.How many of your elders has started fighting for common man since he was young and are still on it...

Don't mind stupid Nigerians (who happen to be in the majority).

2 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by ElsonMorali: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2019
early001:
[s]Don't trust Yoruba man...he may backslide and take bribe later...that's their culture...betrayer just like awolowo[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by ideylaff: 9:28am On Aug 07, 2019
brexit:
He should follow due process, but if he had won the last presidential election I don't think he will be asking for this. Nigerians are known to behave in this way, records show that some of these so called activists are retired campus cultists and they transfer campus rascalism to the larger society

I know Sowore from way back and we’ve spoken a couple of times during the election....he contested only to show the way for the youths
that a challenge could be put up.

He knew and was clear he never had national coverage in any way shape or form....I repeat he contested to encourage
us allll. There was always going to be one winner Buhari..... he had INEC and we played into his hands....

10 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by chiagozien(m): 9:28am On Aug 07, 2019
Blainz:

20 years ago where was Nnamdi Kalu? What was he known for then? What was is occupation? Can you dig out similar struggle he was involved in as a youth?
if you like......

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by emerged01(m): 9:28am On Aug 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:
angry

Sowore and Nnamdi kanu are two misguided people... why cant they just hire a lawyer during their planing phase, it saddens me seeing people play into Buhari's net.... same way Baba Fela played into buhari's net

Lol! It is a pity you are not updated.

2 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by slimfit1(m): 9:29am On Aug 07, 2019
Tina26:
there i no real activist in Nigeria. Sowore why are your kids in new york

Why is your father not fighting for you?

Why did our President and his Vice send their children to UK and the US to study.

Sowore's wife is American citizen and his kids so they have every right to be in America. You can send your kids too. You have nothing against him that is strong enough to tarnish his image.

10 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 9:29am On Aug 07, 2019
R I p brother, Great Ife.
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by CodeTemplar: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2019
chiagozien:

But,

why then
of just one gun shot,

one gun shot by nigeria police in Agege.both protesters in Badagry,Epe,Ikeja,Ikorodu. Lekki,Mushin and other yoruba villages disappeared.

Olatunde--ahaa emii! me i dey mushin,make i go aouse before police reach here,guy call Olanaike and know as e bï for em side.
Call ended.

Call end.

One knockout since 1967 and some people are still behind keyboard waiting for another GEJ to be installed by Yoruba protest. I laugh.

1 Like

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Injiggerwolf(m): 9:31am On Aug 07, 2019
I said it that FG just fell inside trap they won't recover from....for a long time......it's part of the plan made by the Man himself (Sowore)

1 Like

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by chiagozien(m): 9:31am On Aug 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You are slow, so you don't know the meaning of "some" ? cheesy

You run faster than your airplane,
so you dont know the meaning of "if"
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by MachadoPreto: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2019
This Agidi will not get him anywhere in modern day Nigeria

Is when you have followers you can't fight.

Social media followers Sowore has. On ground, he has close to nothing.

He will just rot in prison. The people he is claiming to fight for don't care.

4 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by ElsonMorali: 9:32am On Aug 07, 2019
brexit:
He should follow due process, but if he had won the last presidential election I don't think he will be asking for this. Nigerians are known to behave in this way, records show that some of these so called activists are retired campus cultists and they transfer campus rascalism to the larger society

Some people just sit down and type rubbish.

Iwilade was murdered in cold blood at the University of Ife now OAU for fighting cultism to a standstill.

He is sighted in one of those pictures with Sowore protesting.

Sowore was kidnapped by the military government when he was just a young chap, student union leader in University of Lagos and a poisonous substance was injected into his body and was thrown away into the bush to die.

There are a lot of news about this guy and all you had to do was Google it. But no.

14 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 9:33am On Aug 07, 2019
chiagozien:

But,

why then
of just one gun shot,

Call ended.

Call end.

Sowore is an Ijaw man not Yoruba.

Take note

1 Like

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by CalabarPikin: 9:33am On Aug 07, 2019
His dream of becoming d President of Nigeria coming closer than expected.... cool

2 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by solmusdesigns: 9:33am On Aug 07, 2019
emerged01:

Lol! It is a pity you are not updated.

grin

kindly help a nigga by updating him, cos the last time i checked, kanu's arrest deystroyed his not so well thought plan of "lefelendum or erection" and he cant even visit his biafra land without getting rearrested.. same way sowore's call for revolution is now getting tagged political.. both ways buhari seem to be wining
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 9:34am On Aug 07, 2019
Johnbosco77:
It's in him....activism....

#igboguy

Lol, he is an Ijaw man.

Give them the accolades
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by tigerclaws: 9:34am On Aug 07, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
This Agidi will not get him anywhere in modern day Nigeria

Is when you have followers you can't fight.

Social media followers Sowore has. On ground, he has close to nothing.

He will just rot in prison. The people he is claiming to fight for don't care.
[/s]
trash

1 Like

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:35am On Aug 07, 2019
chiagozien:
You run faster than your airplane,
so you dont know the meaning of "if"
You are still slow cheesy

Isn't " if those arrested were Igbos" different from "if some of those arrested were Igbos" !

Perhaps you need a lesson on grammar.! grin
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by fowlyansh181(m): 9:36am On Aug 07, 2019
royal200:
what will you say about Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 9:36am On Aug 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:
angry

Sowore and Nnamdi kanu are two misguided people... why cant they just hire a lawyer during their planing phase, it saddens me seeing people play into Buhari's net.... same way Baba Fela played into buhari's net

Exactly.

They always forget to use the law to back their actions
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by babzo(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2019
brexit:

Which record? Which activist? Please dont just talk, check your facts.
Cultists attacked and killed activists. If you have never heard, ask about the OAU 5 murdered by cultists.
Same cultists attacked and stripped Sowore naked when he was Unilag President because he led a crusade against their them and their activities. He was paraded naked on campus by cultists and police protected the cultists.

Please always have your facts.

11 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by ElsonMorali: 9:37am On Aug 07, 2019
victorazyvictor:
grin

I know there are a lot of teenagers, milenials and indomie generation on Nairaland, so here's your assignment:

Go online or ask your parents for information and list all the Nigerian activists that have been and are still in Nigeria engaging the government on behalf of all Nigerians and check their ethnicity.

After you've done that, cover your face in shame.

4 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by martowskin1(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Some of the people arrested are Igbos

I thought Igbos own 80% of Lagos and are about 70% of Lagos population according to igbos during the last election. grin

YOU AND THE PERSON U QUOTED ARE GOATS.... LOOK AT YOUNG SOWORE FIGHTING SPEAKING UP.... STUPID YOUTH ARE HERE ON SOCIAL MEDIA FIGHTING TRIBAL WAR... ARE U GUYS NOT ASHAMED..

5 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Adakintroy2: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2019
royal200:

But Jonathan called for conference na..why didn't sowoleleyin show up. Why Una like things the hard way.

Anyhow my own is Jonathan said you will regret this and you are regreting
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Spatta: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2019
Sometimes it is hard to enlighten Nigerians, especially the Youths who are running around with Davido and Whizkids, It is Your future Sowore is fighting for while you seat on the fence and sometimes insult him
The Guy has been unrelenting, check out his several videos and listen to him intelligently
Unfortunately George Akinyemi Iwilade AKA Africa was murdered, Ask any Product of Obafemi Awolowo University some of them are Fathers and grandfathers today, "Africa" as he is called is another Product of IFE with a lion heart, The Duo conducted several protest in Nigeria when some of you were in your mothers womb fighting to give you a better Nigeria we had a lot of them in the 80s and 90s

Sowore seemed to be the Last man standing as many of them have retire into adulthood and selfish ambition
I weep for Nigeria when i read the comments of the young People who aught to be on the street by now chanting Buhari and all the currupt element must go to ensure Sowore gets released
If this guy dies, you will weep and it might take another 100 years to find one so bold as him
Sowore is on a mission to Liberate Nigeria from the claws of wicked men that have held us back for too long

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) / Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court / Meet Amina Mohammed, Most Beautiful & Highly Placed Woman From Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.