Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Deeper Life Pastor's Wife And 4 Children Missing In Abuja - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Pastor's Wife And 4 Children Missing In Abuja (218 Views)

Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja / Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Life Pastor's Wife And 4 Children Missing In Abuja by blogger4: 9:58am On Aug 07, 2019
Pastor Isaac Pada of the Deeper Life Bible Church, Lugbe, Federal Capital Territory (FCT) has raised the alarm over the disappearance of his wife and four children.

Pada told the News Agency of Nigeria in Abuja that the incident happened at Lugbe on July 30, while he had gone to work.

He explained that his wife, Precious and four children, Pearl, 8, Pathnel, 6, Pamebelo, 3 and Peace, 7 months were at home at the time he left for work.

Pada said when he returned home at about 8.22 pm on the same day, his wife and the children had gone missing.

“Every effort I have made to reach my wife has yielded no result as her phone is switched off and her family members and relatives I contacted said they did not know her whereabouts.

“There was no quarrel between.....

READ MORE: https://odinceblog.com/deeper-life-pastors-wife-and-4-children-missing-in-abuja/

(1) (Reply)

Pastors Now Bring In Entertainment To Church To Distract People From Emptiness / Egyptian Visualization Tones / Tomorrow Is Sunday, Go To Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.