Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Satan Is Innocent - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Is Innocent (746 Views)

God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. / Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan Is Innocent by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:20pm On May 31, 2020
[5/27, 20:20] Sugar Garcia: I'm not here to shield you away from your purported light, that has no viable backings except the text of some holy book,who's writing was well tampered by the crème de la crème among men to suit their endless search for opulence,mundane things and ephemerals powers.

[5/27, 20:26] Sugar Garcia: Neither here to castigate further or fuel the notion among the few atheist or non religious Criticisers on my list,that am part and parcel of them. My believe in the existence and the controlling powers of God still remains firm as that of the mammary glands of a twelve year old female virgin.

[5/27, 20:32] Sugar Garcia: But my issues has always been about the teachings of the said holy books,though am not doubting it holiness, but I choose to doubt majority of the stories,which I think are just pure hogwash, nothing closer to the truth in them. Which brings my topic for tonight "Satan is innocent.

[5/27, 20:39] Sugar Garcia: So general consensus among men, both religious and non religious ones,is the name Satan is synonymous to "the great rival,accuser,adversary,tempter of humanity and most importantly the constant rival of God and heaven.which to me is the greatest misconception ever.

[5/28, 09:27] Sugar Garcia: So God is commonly defined as being omniscient (infinite knowledge) omnipotent(unlimited powers) omnipresent(present everywhere). So with this powers God could run the world without intervention from anybody,but being so omniscient he chooses not.

[5/28, 09:33] Sugar Garcia: But if you read the famous tales that shaded devil bad,you would know all was avoidable with God unlimited powers and knowledge, but he chooses to let them occur,God could have made Satan bow to Adam during the creation of humans,and God was aware Satan wouldn't bow,he could have made arrangement for that not to happen,but he chooses not.

[5/28, 09:37] Sugar Garcia: To the famous tale of prophet job,God knew of job unwaivering faith in him,but he allowed Satan to test him,and being the all knowledgeable one,Gos knew the outcome of everything, he knew no matter the punishment he inflicted on job he wasn't going to deny him,so why make him suffer initially.

[5/28, 09:43] Sugar Garcia: To the famed tales of Adam,eve and the serpent. Adam and Eve mission on earth is to reproduce aplenty,eden won't have contained this present,God could have banished Satan from Eden, at least he successfully banished him from heaven,he could have saved humanity from the so called devil, but how would man recreate,how would men population rise, Satan had to come in, and so many endless tales like that.

[5/28, 09:47] Sugar Garcia: What you don't know is that life is a script written by God, human,Satan,animal and every creature are cast playing their own part . it brings sadness to my part, that human being accepts God is the decider of the affairs of everything he created,subconsciously evading the fact that Satan is a part of God creations.

[5/28, 09:53] Sugar Garcia: Every act of Satan is fuelled by God innermost ambition, every man shall face
Test of faith from his creator, and Satan would be the leading protagonist in man's trial,Satan is indirectly working for God, so for every test you face,is not all Satan fault,hope you know he's innocent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satan Is Innocent by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 31, 2020
Antagonist you mean to say.

Since it's a script don't worry. You're playing your part well.

2 Likes

Re: Satan Is Innocent by TheSourcerer: 8:34pm On May 31, 2020
Satani I love that name
Re: Satan Is Innocent by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 31, 2020
Kiddogarcia:

[5/28, 09:53] Every act of Satan is fuelled by God innermost ambition, every man shall face
Test of faith from his creator, and Satan would be the leading protagonist in man's trial,Satan is indirectly working for God, so for every test you face,is not all Satan fault,hope you know he's innocent

I have always have this belief that everything we know has an opposing element. Good and Bad, Left and right, heaven and earth, water and fire, sun and moon, rich and poor, man and woman. Etc.

Wherever there is God, there is a presence of satan.
Satan is a soldier that carries out instructions given by his boss. A loyal Soldier to the real core
Re: Satan Is Innocent by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:46pm On May 31, 2020
cruxgemmata:

I have always have this belief that everything we know has an opposing element. Good and Bad, Left and right, heaven and earth, water and fire, sun and moon, rich and poor, man and woman. Etc.

Wherever there is God, there is a presence of satan.
Satan is a soldier that carries out instructions given by his boss. A loyal Soldier to the real core
have known this for years bro,Satan works for God
Re: Satan Is Innocent by SKhanmi: 8:47pm On May 31, 2020
All rabbit holes with no end in sight. Still doesn't change the fact that humans are the pawns.
Re: Satan Is Innocent by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Satani I love that name

My God!!You love the name satan?the accuser of brethren?
You are indirectly protruding the fact that you are his servant and loyalist.
Satan has no friend and will end up stabbing all followers at the back on that great judgement day.He will turn his back on his followers because he wont be able to save him from the wrath of God on that day.
Bro beware that the only good FRIEND we have is GOD.
Re: Satan Is Innocent by TheSourcerer: 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
PRE4:

My God!!You love the name satan?the accuser of brethren?
You are indirectly protruding the fact that you are his servant and loyalist.
Satan has no friend and will end up stabbing all followers at the back on that great judgement day.He will turn his back on his followers because he wont be able to save him from the wrath of God on that day.
Bro beware that the only good FRIEND we have is GOD.
no I'm not his loyalist i am the devil . CAPSLOCKED ,
Re: Satan Is Innocent by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
TheSourcerer:
no I'm not his loyalist i am the devil . CAPSLOCKED ,

No you are not,there is only one SATAN who was thrown down by God because of he rebelled against God.He was created by God in all magnificency and glory until he fell.
So he is trying to hinder all humanity from enjoying that joy,peace and glory he lost which God promised to reward his faithful followers.

So bro u aren't the devil but you are letting him dwell in your heart.
Re: Satan Is Innocent by MJBOLT: 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
who created this satan that has hindered humanity from peace,joy and glory?

PRE4:

No you are not,there is only one SATAN who was thrown down by God because of he rebelled against God.He was created by God in all magnificency and glory until he fell.
So he is trying to hinder all humanity from enjoying that joy,peace and glory he lost which God promised to reward his faithful followers.

1 Like

Re: Satan Is Innocent by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
MJBOLT:
who created this satan that has hindered humanity from peace,joy and glory?

God created Lucifer as a perfect angel,pwerful and beautiful but as soon as he rebelled and resorted to dethrone God,God threw him down to earth without collecting those powers he has given him and his fellow rebellious angels.
Re: Satan Is Innocent by MJBOLT: 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
i love this,why did god create satan in the first place because i'm sure he knew satan will rebel against him.

PRE4:

God created Lucifer as a perfect angel,pwerful and beautiful but as soon as he rebelled and resorted to dethrone God,God threw him down to earth without collecting those powers he has given him and his fellow rebellious angels.

1 Like

Re: Satan Is Innocent by JhayJoe: 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
You only appreciate the light when there's darkness to contrast. Now "god" created satan because he was kindda bored and needed someone to oppose him in the game for human souls.
Re: Satan Is Innocent by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
MJBOLT:
i love this,why did god create satan in the first place because i'm sure he knew satan will rebel against him.

Yes he know but we cant question his wisdom and cannot understand his ways.
God left him with those powers for a purpose but satan keeps trying all he can with the power to hinder Humanity fron going there.
Re: Satan Is Innocent by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
JhayJoe:
You only appreciate the light when there's darkness to contrast. Now "god" created satan because he was kindda bored and needed someone to oppose him in the game for human souls.
you got me all cracked up with this
Re: Satan Is Innocent by MJBOLT: 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
there is no wisdom in creating a creature knowing fully well that it will turn against you,leave your abode and cause suffering to other innocent creatures.

There is no wisdom in sending jesus to die for humanity sins,he should have just killed the devil.

I dont think there is any god more foolish than the christian god

PRE4:

Yes he know but we cant question his wisdom and cannot understand his ways.
God left him with those powers for a purpose but satan keeps trying all he can with the power to hinder Humanity fron going there.

1 Like

Re: Satan Is Innocent by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
MJBOLT:
there is no wisdom in creating a creature knowing fully well that it will turn against you,leave your abode and cause suffering to other innocent creatures.

There is no wisdom in sending jesus to die for humanity sins,he should have just killed the devil.

I dont think there is any god more foolish than the christian god

May God have mercy on you.

God dont hold his blasphemy against him

Just reveal yourself to him and prove that the wisdom of this world is foolishness to You[GOD].
No carnal man can understand spiritual mysteries because it is foolish unto him neither can discern them because they are divine.
Re: Satan Is Innocent by TheSourcerer: 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
PRE4:

there is only one Satan ? Lol read your fvcking Bible , you guys have the devil , the serpent , the dragon as even the anti Christ oh and don't forget Lucifer and amzeal leader of the fallen angels ,

I am Satan , and I will let you enjoy so much so you are punsihed by your God onminiscient , but I who push you guys to 'sin ' I'm free from been totally incinirated by God (all powerful) , but you guys are the one going to hell even though it was supposed to be for the devil's and his angels but lol more humans seem to go there more
Re: Satan Is Innocent by MJBOLT: 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
tell god to show his mercies to the millions of innocent children suffering and dying everyday,i dont need it.

PRE4:

May God have mercy on you.

God dont hold his blasphemy against him

Just reveal yourself to him and prove that the wisdom of this world is foolishness to You[GOD].
No carnal man can understand spiritual mysteries because it is foolish unto him neither can discern them because they are divine.
Re: Satan Is Innocent by JhayJoe: 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
you got me all cracked up with this
He knows that it's no fun playing alone
Re: Satan Is Innocent by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
TheSourcerer:
there is only one Satan ? Lol read your fvcking Bible , you guys have the devil , the serpent , the dragon as even the anti Christ oh and don't forget Lucifer and amzeal leader of the fallen angels ,

I am Satan , and I will let you enjoy so much so you are punsihed by your God onminiscient , but I who push you guys to 'sin ' I'm free from been totally incinirated by God (all powerful) , but you guys are the one going to hell even though it was supposed to be for the devil's and his angels but lol more humans seem to go there more

Dont complicate issue here.God created Lucifer but when God threw him down,Satan which means"opposer,accuser,father of sin" became his name.
In the garden of Eden,if he had appeared in his real form,Eve would have not consented to him so he came as a serpent,as years grows-he transfomed to that dragon-which the Bible referred us back to the begginning when he was that serpent-the bible called him that Old Serpent.
Re: Satan Is Innocent by TheSourcerer: 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
PRE4:

Dont complicate issue here.God created Lucifer but when God threw him down,Satan which means"opposer,accuser,father of sin" became his name.
In the garden of Eden,if he had appeared in his real form,Eve would have not consented to him so he came as a serpent,as years grows-he transfomed to that dragon-which the Bible referred us back to the begginning when he was that serpent-the bible called him that Old Serpent.
oh wow your explanation just made me believe in Christ halleluya
dumb Bleep , you sure say you no suppose charge your brain ? Low ba3 don dey show , use follow come charger o , your own dey touch
Re: Satan Is Innocent by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
TheSourcerer:
oh wow your explanation just made me believe in Christ halleluya
dumb Bleep , you sure say you no suppose charge your brain ? Low ba3 don dey show , use follow come charger o , your own dey touch

God bless you sir/ma.
Re: Satan Is Innocent by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
PRE4:

God knows everything, he's omniscient, if he didn't wanted Satan to be part of the picture, he would have taken the necessary measures to prevent Lucifer in this case

(1) (Reply)

14 Secrets About Eating In The Dream And Aggressive Prayers For Total Freedom / Pastor Chris Is LIVE Now! / How Do You Make Covenant With God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.