Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

22-Year-Old Mother Battles Life With 'Strange Pregnancy' In Yobe (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 22-Year-Old Mother Battles Life With 'Strange Pregnancy' In Yobe (Photo) (38365 Views)

Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) / 155 Persons Die In Yobe Within 6 Days Over Suspected COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-Year-Old Mother Battles Life With 'Strange Pregnancy' In Yobe (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
esiri4jesu:
The doctors did not diagnose pregnancy but because of the swollen stomach, hence strange pregnancy. It could be Odema of the stomach probably due to enlarged heart condition. The doctors should look at that direction.
That is ascites, not oedema
Re: 22-Year-Old Mother Battles Life With 'Strange Pregnancy' In Yobe (Photo) by HisSexcellency(m): 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
Sonfethopia:

Did u see the pic. Na this kind pregnancy dem wan abort. No go kill person pikin o. If pregmancy pass 2 months better leave it.
Abortion can be done through CS, not everything is drugs
Re: 22-Year-Old Mother Battles Life With 'Strange Pregnancy' In Yobe (Photo) by Origin(f): 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
Just find out the names of all doctors at Yobe and seize their certificates-

A scan of N2k would confirm if she is pregnant or has fibroids.
Re: 22-Year-Old Mother Battles Life With 'Strange Pregnancy' In Yobe (Photo) by EmzyT: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
The Kid Be Like;

Na me U wan Born for Nigeria? If I come out make I die angry cheesy

Re: 22-Year-Old Mother Battles Life With 'Strange Pregnancy' In Yobe (Photo) by modsfucker: 12:49am On Aug 08, 2019
Divay22:

Shut up.
I don't think she's even up to 20 . Pregnancy makes a woman grow so fat twice her age.

She's not up to 22.

Na u born her abi? Even if she's 19,she's still older than your teenage bride, Regina Daniels.
Re: 22-Year-Old Mother Battles Life With 'Strange Pregnancy' In Yobe (Photo) by mechanics(m): 5:54am On Aug 08, 2019
Felixalex:
May God help her.
Amen.
Re: 22-Year-Old Mother Battles Life With 'Strange Pregnancy' In Yobe (Photo) by Deepfeel(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2019
funmisticqueen:
thewan cannot afford the cost of finding out the cause of the swelling simple. The doctors cannot be blamed for this that blogger is just lazy

That's just it, cause I don't understand why they will say all the doctors couldn't detect the cause of the swelling, even if these doctors couldn't detect it, they should have referred her to bigger hospitals outside yobe instead of concluding its medically undetectable
Re: 22-Year-Old Mother Battles Life With 'Strange Pregnancy' In Yobe (Photo) by dejio42(m): 9:17am On Aug 08, 2019
Over a year? Jezzzz God will help her out and it could be tripets

Just saying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 Babies Die At UPTH’s Incubator, Doctors Suspend Surgery Due To Power Outages / Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance / Pregnant Ghanaian Women Now Take Pills To Bleach Their Unborn Babies’ Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.