Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Seductive Amina - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Seductive Amina (12303 Views)

Amina Mama Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today / Amina / Sweet And Secret Valentine By Rose Chibimobim Akpabio (seductive And Exciting) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Seductive Amina by DivineSpecial(f): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2019
Let the old fool die and it should not be a dream ooh
Re: Seductive Amina by Oyinprince(m): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
Seducive Amina 18+
Episode 15
“Ebele, please don’t kill me” he cried out, crawling away from the approaching figure.
“You deserve more than death for what you’ve done to me, and my family” the coarse voice sounding more like echo than humanly, Ucha shivered at the sight of the approaching figure. He lunge forward strike his matchet on screaming Ucha.
“Nooooooooo!” The frightened voice echo in the room, the lamp light switch on illuminating the room. Ucha shivered in fear at the sudden light.
“Honey, what is the matter?” His wife who has been waken up by his scream ask, he didn’t say a word. He strode out of the room not saying a word.
He went to his beautiful sitting room, and sit on one of the sofa not wanting to sleep, he switch on the TV with massive screen and started viewing what is on the TV.
________
Even at his 50’s, the principal of Upaga community Secondary school could be mistaken as someone at his 30’s. His face shaved from hairs and his bald head has given him more reasons to cut off all the hairs on his head. In his office, the principal office is a separate building detached from the staff rooms building, a distance of feet walk. The painted office has a standing fan and a Celine fan, the principal has insisted on the standing fan, to keep his office in a cool temperature.
His head bent and his hands moving in a notable speed on a paper place before him on the table. He shifted his glasses momentarily and continue writing, he is known for saying “hello!” with his resounding bass. nickname Hello by his students.
A soft knock landed on his office’s door, he mumbled “come in”. A teenage girl step in and closed the door behind her, Mr. Okoro didn’t raise his head up.
“Am having a breast ache” the girl said sounding seductively, she busy herself removing her buttons. Her button loose, her pink bra in display.
“Hello! Go meet madam Beatrice to take you to the chemist” he responded without raising his head up, Madam Beatrice is a teacher in the school who is in charge of the school’s first aid.
“The itch will go away if you can squeeze and suck on my nipples” almost moaning out those words, Mr. Okoro furious of the disturbance from his student raise his head up to send her out of his office and then think of a better punishment.
She has already unclasp her bra that is lying recklessly on the office floor, Mr. Okoro raise his head. His mouth went dry and his eyeglass left his eyes to the floor, he could only mumble “Hello!”. In his entire life, he has never come across such beautiful twins on her chest, firm round and full. he salivated at mere looking at those perky nipples on her breast.
Her finger press on her lower bottom lips, she suck on it and drag it slowly from her lips to her chest. She grab her breast and squeeze “oh” she moaned licking her lips. Bead of sweats form on his face, he has never in his life been turned-on like this.
“All these will be yours if Mr. John bull didn’t remove my name in prefectship list” she promised winking at him, the principal swallowed hard.
“What is your name?” He stuttered, struggling with his erection.
“Amina”
_______
Chief Ucha couldn’t believe his ears, when he received a phone call that the police are after him. He climb his stairs hastily, to grab his car key. He had tried releasing the assailant in police net but to his amazement the former Area commander has been transferred. He couldn’t get to bribe the new one ’cause of the people interested in the issues.
“Honey” his wife called out to him, as he jam the door open. He ignored her and pick his car key. He half-ran and half-climb down the stairs, he push the major door entrance.
“Stop there!” Three police men ordered him, a gun pointed at him by one of the police officer. Shocked, he realize he has come to the end of the road.
“Let’s talk about this officers like gentlemen, I can give you 3million naira. Please let me go” he pleaded, proposing a huge amount of money, the three police officers look at each other.
_______
Upaga community Secondary school, is about to close for the section. The third term examination has just been done with and the whole school has assembled in a hall, the principle stood on the podium with other academic staffs and teachers. The D-day to call out those who has been given prefectship positions. He addressed and prayed with the students, after the closing remark. He was given a paper to call from.
“Senior prefect of this great school is Victor Enu” he called out, Victor step forward from the noisy crowd hailing him, mostly the girls that he is very popular among them.
“And the senior prefect girl is . . . Amina Ebele” he called, she step forward like her majesty, the crowd was quiet as never before. A noisy cheer erupt in the crowd of students all of a sudden.
“Aminaaa!”
“Aminaaa!”
“Aminaaa!”
Other prefects were called forward and the Senior prefect was asked to give a speech.
“Is a thing of joy, to witness such a great day in the history of this great school. I don’t know how to express my gratitude with words but on behalf of my fellow prefects we appreciate your trust, and we will serve you in loyalty and accountability” the crowd went haywire with chants.
“Sp!”
“Sp!”
“Sp!”
The crowd was quieten by the principal. He dismiss them.
“Sp girl, see me in my office” he said to Amina, and left the crowd with some of the teachers. He dismissed the teachers and went into his office with lots of naughty thoughts on how fulfill his fantasy on Amina, he chuckled and sat on his chair, he waited patiently at times looking at the door or he will step out to check if she is on her way, hours pass by and the school became quiet like a graveyard.
His hope high, he thought she has mapped out a perfect time to come to his office, towards dusk. The school become busy again, with the youths of Upaga who usually come to the school to play soccer and other sports in the evening. Mr. Okoro was very furious, that a little girl has used him like a puppet, his stomach complaining of starvation. He locked his office and drive out of the school compound vowing to deal with Amina mercilessly when school re-opens next term.
______
The three officers were very furious at the unrepentant Ucha, the handcuffed him and drag him into their car like a notorious criminal.
________
Upaga community has a lively nightlife, especially the main town. Kids were allowed to go play at night by their parents, and mostly youths hang around with their peers either gisting or gossiping. The barbers shops do not disappoint with their loudspeakers, and older men hang around in bars drinking and having a nice time with their friends. While some play checkers with their mates and other mind games like whot, there is someone whose evening isn’t friendly like the others.
Dada popularly called Mallam for his ability to speak Hausa and selling of meats, he was swearing under his breath as he pass a lively bar, this road has a footpath to leads to Amina’s home. YouTube, was at this local bar when he sighted him, wondering what he is upto, he hurried out of the bar to meet him.
“Mallam, where you dey go for this kind time?” He said, voice raised to halt the moving Dada. He hasten his footsteps to caught up with him.
“I dey go Amina house” he said furiously, clenching his fist. He had vow to deal with that naughty girl Amina.

Read more here - www.youngicee.com/seductive-amina
Re: Seductive Amina by DivineSpecial(f): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Amina go hear am this night
Re: Seductive Amina by Oyinprince(m): 10:47am On Aug 27, 2019
Episode 16
“I dey go Amina them house” he said furiously, clenching his fist. He had vow to deal with that naughty girl Amina.
“She dey owe you?” YouTube asked.
“No” he retorted.
“She say my give am meat say she go come my house” he blurted his pains before realizing, YouTube couldn’t help but laugh at him. Mallam didn’t find it funny, and wonder what is amusing about the issue.
“She pay you” YouTube struggle to curtail his laughter.
“Yes, but the meat plenty pass the money” he said angrily, he wanted to leave but YouTube obstructed him.
“She no owe you, wetin you wan go do there” YouTube question stroke Mallam to his senses, he thought for awhile. Not responding to his question, YouTube talk on.
“Na so that girl dey do for this village, that thing wey she dey use do Shakara, we don plan on how to chop am clean mouth. If you wan revenge join us, even if you go there. Them go disgrace you and the matter sef the elders go blame you, so wetin you talk” YouTube demanded, Mallam was speechless. He thought for awhile and weigh his chances of going to Amina’s house if he could achieve any aim, he shrugged. Anything to revenge what Amina’s has done to him, he is ready to join them.
“I go join ona” he said determined, YouTube hailed him. And they both walk back to the bar were people are drinking and a loud music playing out from speakers.
_______
Mr. Okoro slum on the chair dejectedly, his sitting room is a big one. He built it for several years, he started building his house when he was just a classroom teacher and concluded after a year as a principal. Photos of him and his wife, with four of his children hang around in his parlour.
His last son, who has just finished writing his senior WAEC is the only one at home. The others are either in the university or started their own family just like his first son.
“Oke, get me a glass of water” he called out from the sitting room, that is properly arranged with five chairs and a rug, with TV sets.
“Yes, daddy” a voice responded from inside the room, Mr. Okoro pulled his shoe, not finding what he has encountered today funny. His son, brought a glass of water to him. He drained it all in one gulp, surprising his son who is standing to receive the glass back.
“Oooh” he breath out, he fall backward on the chair. His face facing the Celine, he thought about were he has just return from. From the school’s board were he received a sudden transfer letter. He has just been transferred to another school not as rich as his present one.
________
The second week of resumption, is a Monday that every students of Upaga Community Secondary School wouldn’t like to miss. Everyone is present in the devotion hall, as the chapel prefect conducted the devotion. A new face, not a young one stood in the devotion with the chapel prefect as he conducted the devotion. After the National Anthem, he step forward to address the students.
“Am your new principal….” The students erupt a noisy cheer, they were happy about the transfer of the old principal ’cause of his incessant charge of fees. He introduced himself.
“I want you all to meet somebody, my daughter Emily” he called out a girl from the crowd, a beautiful girl, she shy away from the attention given to her by the students.
“Where is the Senior Prefect boy?” The new Principal demanded.
“At the gate” Amina responded.
“Call him for me” he requested, Amina step out of the hall, right at the gate is Victor who stood before the knelt down students.
“You, come forward” he pointed to a boy with a cane in his hand, right beside him is the punctuality prefect. His friend David.
“Turn turn, sharply” he ordered the boy.
“I have sister” the boy said, he stare at the boy. He draw close to David.
“Em sister go well” he whisper to David in his ear, David nodded in response.
“Greet her for me, go go. Don’t come late next time again oh” he tap the cane on his head, he pointed the cane at another late comer.
“I have sister” he said sharply not wanting to be flogged, David and Victor laugh at him. He became confuse.
“Which sister, that your sister wey dey like chimpanzee. Na man your papa go born as girl, c’mon turn sharply” he turned reluctantly, Victor hold his short by the side and whip his ass with four strokes.
“Victor, principal dey call you” Amina appeared at the gate, holding his hand. Not giving him any chance to ask questions, she drag him away. Victor, complained about her acting childish but she didn’t mind.
Before she and Victor could arrive at the devotion, the students are already been dismissed by the new principal of the school. “Who be that girl?” Victor pointed at Emily who is with a group of giggling girls heading to their class, she also turned back and wink at him.
“You go try keep off, before our new principal go cut your pee-pee commot” Amina warned dragging her left ear, “you no go understand” Victor defended. Both of them laughing while heading to the principal’s office since they were told he has left for his office.
Later that day at break time, it is always seen as a competition on who to date a new girl in the school. Emily was under a tree just at the back of the classes building, low grasses surround the tree as field, she sat on a dismantle desk while her friends stood just few feet away talking and laughing. Most of the students are in groups, talking, and some are buying snacks from a woman who stays on the other small field shade by a big mango tree. Three boys walk to the back of the school were Emily is, Obi is among the boys who has determined to shoot his shot for the first day, his friend who are there to witness his victory or disgrace watch him, as he walk shoulder high to were Emily is.
“Pretty girl, it seems you are alone. Can I keep you company?” He said to Emily who didn’t respond, he still persist. He wanted to sit on the same dismantled desk that Emily is sitting, he had only taken a step when his belt loose and drag his trouser down from his waist, he wasn’t putting on a boxer. He bent to drag his trouser back to his waist.
“Oh men, come see black nyash na” one of Obi friend that came with him shouted, everyone around the area were all laughing hard, Obi ran out of the area in shame. He took his bag and left school in shame, Emily didn’t help matter she was busy explaining how small his black **** is to her friends.
______
Victor was in the laboratory studying, he has find the laboratory a better place to study for his upcoming WAEC since is the most isolated place in the school. He wonder why he isn’t as brilliant as Amina, who didn’t need to study to be brilliant. The laboratory has many windows and just a door that serves as an entrance, a table and a chair was kept there by him. Amina came in laughing loudly, Victor frown at her.
“Them don **** your colleague up” she said amusing herself, Victor frown in confusion dropping his text book in his hand on the table.
“Which colleague?” He asked in confusion, frowning his face.
“For legging of girls, Obi na” Amina said laughing, Victor find it very interesting.
“How?” He wanted more information, he didn’t go out for break like others. His break is spent with his text books in the laboratory, if he needed to eat something. He will call a passer-by junior student.
“You know Emily?” She asked.
“Who no know her, principal daughter. Talk na!” He urge her to talk impatiently.
“Obi go toast this girl with him friend, 2pac and that Uche wey get open teeth. As em wan go follow the girl talk na so em belt spoil and trouser pull from em nyash. My guy no wear boxer come see black nyash and small dark prick na” Amina said laughing, Victor couldn’t even help but join Amina in laughing.
“I wish say na you” Amina said tapping him on his head.
“I dey wear boxer and I nodey rub girls nyash like Obi, why you go even talk say make that kind thing happen to the love of your life?” He ask raising his eyebrows, Amina push him softly on his head.
“See your big head” she tease him.
“The head, you fall in love with” he retorted, Amina knock him on the head and ran out of the laboratory laughing. He touch the place she had knocked him on his head.
“No come here again oh!” he warned rubbing his head, especially the knocked part..

Read the remaining here - www.youngicee.com/category/seductive-amina
Re: Seductive Amina by DivineSpecial(f): 11:59am On Aug 27, 2019
Lol I laff so tey my sister said nah how e they take start
Re: Seductive Amina by Oyinprince(m): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Seducive Amina 18+
Episode 17
“No come here again oh!” he warned rubbing his head, especially the knocked part..
______
Two weeks later, Victor was at his usual place battling with a mathematics text book. He was never friend with equation and he couldn’t wait to get over it, he threw a paper at the door and it hit somebody who just step in.
Emily, has always notice he has stop coming out of the laboratory on break time ever since she came to the school, so she decided to pay a sensational visit. Her tight skirt hug her tightly exposing all her curves, her long legs grace the floor as gently as an angel, her white shirt quite transparent than normal white exposing the color of her bra, her two buttons removed intensionally by her. On sighting her, Victor frown, wondering what she is doing here.
“Uhmmm.. are you avoiding me?” She said in a low voice standing on the door without moving, he ignored her not wanting to say anything to her. Lots of things are happening in the school ever since she came to the school, the other time is Obi and currently two boys has been caught in the bathroom having sex, a teacher has lost his job also ’cause he flogged her. She accused him of rape and boom he is in jail, gnashing his teeth. He thought, screaming in his head why is no one seeing this beautiful principal’s daughter as a witch.
“I heard you are good in f****** girls hard in the toilet, I am here for my turn and you won’t say no” she said with a low voice, Victor was infuriated on such audacity. Many things going on in his mind, he didn’t care if she is the principal daughter or not, she is his junior student and she has to respect him, witch or no witch.
“Get out of h….” He choke at his words, as she fold her left palm. It felt like a hand is strangling his neck, the cane in he held drop off his hand as he cough vigorously, he push the table aside as he drop on the floor crawling to get through the door. She close the laboratory door and draw a sign on the door to ward off anybody with a red chalk. She smile weakly, throw a red ball in his mouth.
She bent low at the redden eyes Victor, who is struggling on the floor with his life “kiss me, and you will be fine” she said, smiling broadly.
_______
In a dark wilderness, smoke environ the area, as every sounds echo. Vultures flaunt in circle in the air, as it seems the place is burnt but swampy, something magical about it. Someone sat at the middle of the wilderness, head bent.
“Help me” he cried out, he raise his head and screamed holding his ears, his eyes flowing mammoth tears. Amina’s eyes open, widen in shock like someone who hasn’t been sleeping, her head rested on the desk. “Victor!” Repeated, scampering out of the class room.
He couldn’t endure the pain, he kiss her fully in the lips “ooh!” She moaned softly letting the red ball she took in her mouth fell into Victor’s mouth, his eyes sparkle with a red light radiation. He carried her with great energy and sat her on the table, he kiss her neck and she threw her head backward pushing him further to herself, her palm place on his head. She drag his shirt off loosening all the buttons with just a drag, he pop open her buttons hastily. He unclasp her bra, took her both breasts in his palms and handle roughly “aaahh! Yes, baby” she moan slowly, he took her left nipples into his mouth and suck, her hands scratching on his back.
The door burst open, furious Amina brisk in “release him!” She thundered at the shock Emily, she was surprised on her she get in. She push him off as he fell on the floor and became unconscious, she stretch her open palm in the air expecting something to happen but nothing did, Amina’s paleolithic beads emanate faint light energy “who are you?” She asked in confusion.
“I said release him now!” Amina ordered moving towards her, she quickly bent down and touch his chest immediately the red ball rolled out of his mouth. She button her clothe and walk pass Amina majestically with a smile plaster on her face, she wink at her and left the laboratory. Amina bent down and took Victor into her arms as his eyes open slowly.
“Wetin happen?” He asked his voice almost a whisper “you just act Jesus now now” she responded, both chuckle softly.
_____
It was a school day after the incident that took place betwixt Victor and Emily, they were both in their seats in the class when the bell was jingled for break time. The students came alive after they had been taught by their Economic teacher on what they consider boring topic, Amina stood up stretching herself, while Victor eyes is on her not wanting to be left behind. She left the class, while Victor hurried after her with a big Holy Bible.
“I no understand, why you dey follow follow me upadan?” Amina turned to see Victor trailing behind her, arms akimbo she demanded an explanation.
“Prevention is better than cure, the fear of Emily na wisdom pee” Victor defended defiantly, Amina chuckle lightly. He hasn’t left her sight a minute ever since she saved him from Emily, the one he nicknamed Karashika house girl.
“The Bible nkor?” She pointed at the Bible he held strongly to himself.
“I no wan die young oh, his words is lamp unto my feet” he said looking scared, as he scan around the place they stood if Emily is really coming. He left the school with a T-shirt yesterday, since all the buttons on his uniform has been cut.
“You go settle, I nofit be your bodyguard for free” Amina said stretching her palm, he didn’t permit her to render her request when he dropped the Android phone in his pocket in her open palm.
“You go take me out for Christmas, deal or no deal” Amina requested for more, he would have said no if is on a normal day. Amina is someone who brings trouble to where there is no trouble, he agreed sharply not wanting her to start her own witchcraft too in a broad daylight.
_______
The Christmas Eve in Upaga community brought sons and daughters of Upaga home from around Nigeria and abroad, it was a remarkable feast as new faces are seen in the community moving about enjoying the memorable nightlife of Upaga community. It has click 24th of December on the calendar as two churches in the community stage their harvest Carol, one of them is Victor’s church. Amina tag along as they march round the community with harvest carol choruses, going to their member’s houses and open shops, to re-inform them on the activity that will happen in church tomorrow. They were compensated by those they visited with change to be shared among them, when they were done with the carol they all went to the church to share the money except sleepy Amina who went home instead.
4:30pm
The next day.
“Where you go since? I dey fine you since so that you go carry this money go give Anthony mother” Amina’s mother poured out her frustration on her daughter, who looks as beautiful as the first year new moon on her light blue gown.
“I from harvest na” Amina defended frowning her beautiful face, her hairs prettily plaited with a dark woven, neatly bonded with a sky blue band at her back. Allowing all eyes to graciously feed on beautiful face.
“Oya take” she push wad of cash into her palm.
“If you like branch enter your kabukabu boyfriend house, our two go put leg for the same trouser if you come back for night” she warned dragging her left ear to stress the message, Amina too the cash and left the compound.
______
“Bike!” Amina flagged a moving bike man, she look at her wristwatch strapped on her left wrist and frown. The day is far spent as the watch indicate 7:05pm. The woman wasn’t at home when she arrived at house in the neighbouring village, wondering why she lives in a place isolated in from the main village, if it wasn’t one of those young boys that claim to be village champion, she wouldn’t have arrived in her house. The painful thing to her is, she wasn’t even at home. She as to stick with his annoying first son who insist on showing her annoying affection that isn’t needed at all.
“Take your 200hundred naira make we dey go!” Amina said, not wanting more drama as the harmattan cold grace her skin. The bike man throttle the bike and gear it into moving on the un-tarred road, he ride into the main road and sped off. He halt all of a sudden on an isolated place, high bushes on by the sides, it will take an hour walk to see a nearby house north and south.
“Why you stop here na?” Amina asked not finding the sudden stop funny.
“I wan go write WAEC” he grab his butt and ran into the high bush covered with fog, Amina stood frustrated beside the bike.
“My mind dey tell me say my tuwama from here oh!” she said aloud to herself, she thought about how she come about entering this bike. Because the only compound in that side of the village is the compound she left before seeing the bike coming behind her.
She pulled her heels and took it by her hands, started running bare-footed on the tarred road. The bikeman emerge from the high bushes with four other men, charging out of the bush, they look upward the road and saw Amina running “hey, hey! Stop there” one of them shouted as two pursue after her, the other three climb the bike but it refused to start.

Read the complete story here - www.youngicee.com/stories/seductive-amina
Re: Seductive Amina by Emex100(m): 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
You can only run run run pass amina when you run mad. Amina na my babe o
thanks for the update
Re: Seductive Amina by DivineSpecial(f): 5:44am On Sep 03, 2019
I so much love Amina
Re: Seductive Amina by favch(f): 1:18am On Sep 06, 2019
Amina has a spirit protecting her, all these events are not ordinary

Re: Seductive Amina by cyber5(m): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2019
OyinPrince drop some bars na
Re: Seductive Amina by Oyinprince(m): 6:55am On Sep 24, 2019
A Story by Enuka Victor

Seducive Amina 18+
Episode 18
She pulled her heels and took it by her hands, started running bare-footed on the tarred road. The bikeman emerge from the high bushes with four other men, charging out of the bush, they look upward the road and saw Amina running “hey, hey! Stop there” one of them shouted as two pursue after her, the other three climb the bike but it refused to start.
“Let’s run after her” one of the men who tried to fix the bike suggested, “oya na, let’s go!” He beckon on the other two with him, they pursue after Amina on foot.
“Haa– Ha—” she exhale rapidly. As she tried to out-run her pursuer who are closing in on her, her pursuer are quite determined to get her, nothing could deter them. Approaching Northward is a car beaming it headlights, the driver wonder why someone will park a bike at this kind of place in this odd hour, he shrugged and drive pass listening to a Christmas song, singing along. He drive pass three other men who are running relentlessly, he didn’t drive much of a distance when he saw two other men running after a girl.
Her legs ache and feels weak, she wanted to stop running on the highway and run into the bush to hide, she thought. The approaching car change everything as she wave vigorously at the scared driver who wanted to sped pass her “help m–” she breathe out, Bright step on the brake, while Amina hurried into the front seat “go go, please” she pleaded with freight in her eyes.
“This girl don escape again” furious YouTube hit his palm on the tarred road, “ah-” he groan in pain, and message his palm. Mallam arms akimbo as his breathe quicken, he whip out beads of sweat on his face with his back palm, disappointed at their plans. They turned back to return to were they have dropped their motorcycles, they met the three other of their men running towards them.
“Wey the girl?” One of them asked his palms pressed on his kneels breathing heavily, “ona don tie am?” The other one holding his waist press further. “For where? The girl don enter that car wey pass us, God go punish that driver” YouTube cursed loudly, all of them walk to were their motorcycles are with grumpy faces, as they walk and tried to strategize another means of getting Amina.
“Wey the bike na, na here we park am?” The owner of the motorcycle lamented as he look around the place like Eagle, he made an uncalculated movements as he swap the grasses back and front. Mallam ran into the bush that they were before, “my new bike ooh! Amina has killed me!” His hands on his head as he screamed in the bush almost crying.
The drive home was awkwardly quiet, Bright couldn’t take his eyes off Amina, she looks gorgeous on her sky blue gown, he couldn’t take his mind off her lips. He wanted to kiss her warmly in his arms, “why are they after you?” He asked not knowing who he is talking to, his mind was busy roaming all over her body not for recognition but for admiration. Amina look at his face, she swallowed hard. Realization hit him, he groan in frustration as his heart beat rapidly and steady “thank you” she mumble.
He took a sharp turn into another route, the noisy community come to life. As different music filter in the air and street lights, display several alluring colors. “I don’t know” Amina said pouting her lips, Bright couldn’t fight his urge anymore he took her fully with his lips as his tongue nudge her mouth open, his arms roaming all over her back. “Oh—” she moan into his mouth, Bright groan as he find her gown zip and tried to zip it down. Amina pulled out of the kiss, and step out of the car, Bright inhaled in frustration.
Bright had a rethink of whom Amina is, he wanted to really find out all he heard about her is true, if is true why is she backing out. “Why do you allow me kiss you?” He asked in confusion, Amina laugh lightly “if I don’t, you will feel bad and I’ll be seen as ingrate by you, am sorry about your sister. I hate when unholy people tried to paint me black, goodnight” she said and walk away, Bright couldn’t believe his ears. Does it mean all what he heard isn’t true, her lips “oh strawberry” he breathe out, and her voice soft, enchanting and musical to the ears as fluent English rolled off her mouth. He vow to marry her with or without his parents consent, as he gear his car out of the premises.
Five men sprawl on the tarred road as they got toUpaga Community junction, they were those men who wanted to capture Amina. They couldn’t find their bike and after waiting for hours to get a commercial motorcycle or even a car, they find none. Neither a helper, they took the strenuous task to trek back to the village, the journey back wasn’t friendly at all as skeeters feed on their skins, their legs aching badly as their feet couldn’t carry them anymore. Everyone of them sprawl on the tarred road breathing and sweating profusely at the Entrance of the village. “Kai! Amina, Amina, Amina, you don kill me!” Mallam cried out.
_____
In an ancient cave, writings carved on the walls. Verily dark even as very old lanterns placed on the walls illuminate the cave with their faint lights, a woman sat on an ancient stool that could pass for a country treasure in a National Museum, a woman covered with ripped sackcloth sat in the centre of the middle of the cave, her nails long and sharp, her face bent low culminating dark energy.
Faint foot-falls re-echo in the cave, “Emily, the daughter of the night” the old cave lady announced with an aged voice. “Yes, mother” Emily step out of the dark like a furious cat, her neck, waist, and legs adore with fine gold. She step forward bare-footed and poured blood from an ancient cup into a pot boiling without fire. “You’ve done well, to bring the children of those who mate with you, ask a favor my child” the old Cave Lady raise her head, her eyes shiny blue light.
“More beauty”
“Granted my child” the Old Cave Lady wave her right hand.
“And powers to subdue Amina”
“. . . . . .”
The old Cave Lady remain mute, Emily adore like a bride in a black apparel wondered “you can’t defeat her, she is chosen by a paleolithic forces that have refused to reveal it’s face” the Cave Lady spoke with venom in her voice “but mothe—” “ask no more” she retorted with note of finality as the writings on the walls lit fire illuminating everything in the Cave, especially human skulls.
_______
Bright got home that day, fully determined to carry forth his decision, he took his bath and decided to call his family together in the morning to inform them of his next step of arranging a marriage visit to Amina’s family. He was too happy that he pass his dinner for sleep after taking his shower, he only wants a dream of him and Amina forever.
“Miss Amina, will you take Bright as your lawful husband?” The priest announce, at the alter stood Bright with a blemish white suite beaming with smile and right before him is Amina glowing like the Morning sun in her white wedding gown, covered with a transparent veil, she smiled and said “yes”.
All of a sudden everywhere became dark and Bright find himself trending on a narrow footpath, his white suite gave faint light that illuminate his footsteps. He got to an extent of the road that is divided into two, there was a notice on the roads, he wanted to take the footpath that reads “I’ll marry Amina” a voice yell “no” at him. an old man stood with his third leg, his head staring into the dark sky “grandfather!” David called out with a note of surprise, “don’t take that footpath” the old man on a black suite advices, Bright step back shaking his head “I love her” as he turned and step in.
“You want to take my wife!” A voice yelled at the trembling naked Bright, “wh. .o are yo..u” he stuttered, he look around but find nothing, only darkness everywhere. He felt a sharp pain “ewooo!” Bright scream on the floor, he wake up to see himself on the floor as invincible strokes descend on him. “Pleas.. aaahh” he screamed louder “help oh” his voice piercing into the quiet night. His door burst open as his room’s light came on, Bridget find his brother screaming and wincing in pains on the floor “mamaaa, papaaa!” She ran back to call her parents.
______
The door to Amina’s mother’s sitting room push open by Amina who held her heels in her hand. A visitor that likely looks like Amina is sitted opposite her mother sipping from a can drink, her black skin glow under the light “Aminaaa!” She screamed happily and ran into her arms. “You wan fall am for ground?” Amina’s mother warned finding their attitude too childish as they yell out their names in surprise, like they haven’t seen each other in decades.
“Lucy, sas you fine now, you don forget me na” Amina complained, Lucy drag her into the room preventing Amina’s mother from commenting on their discussions “no na, your mama no gree my come last Christmas, what of your Victor na?” She demanded expectantly as her eyebrows raised up, Amina knowing the long crush she had on her bestie, she nudge her with her elbow.
“I go just put your Ghana must go bag for your head, pastor pikin at that matter” Amina said jokingly, as Lucy dropped on the bed laughing loudly.
“Asking about am no mean say I don take am from you, chin chin don full your brain” Lucy defended herself laughing at angry Amina, who took a pillow from the bed and hit her. Both engage themselves in pillow fight.
the door push open by Nkechi Amina’s mother “Amina, Lucy you don come again, if ona wan play lesbian play nobe for my roof oh, make ona warn ona sef” Amina’s mother warned standing at the door, she left the door when they have remain quiet, the two girls grinned, Lucy stood up and threw the pillow at Amina and ran out of the room.
TBC…

You can finish this story up here- www.youngicee.com/stories/seductive-amina

Re: Seductive Amina by DivineSpecial(f): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
Emily respect yourself ooh and Amina who you be sef?
Re: Seductive Amina by Emex100(m): 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
They can't defeat my woman.
Thanks for the update
Re: Seductive Amina by skubido(m): 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Seductive Amina by 198800Mam(m): 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2019
EMILY A WITCH, BUT WHO IS THIS AMINA SEF?
Re: Seductive Amina by DivineSpecial(f): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
Oyin where art thou?

Re: Seductive Amina by 198800Mam(m): 1:11am On Oct 12, 2019
UPDATE UPDATE
Re: Seductive Amina by Oyinprince(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
Make una no vex o. I thought you guys would have read it on the blog
Re: Seductive Amina by Oyinprince(m): 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
Episode 19
the door push open by Nkechi Amina’s mother “Amina, Lucy you don come again, if ona wan play lesbian play nobe for my roof oh, make ona warn ona sef” Amina’s mother warned standing at the door, she left the door when they have remain quiet, the two girls grinned, Lucy stood up and threw the pillow at Amina and ran out of the room.
________
8pm.
The next day.
“Base on say na me set this compass, I godey chop Amina back and front, so make ona four choose who go sample her sister first?” Five of them are in a room the windows facing the road in an uncompleted building close to Amina’s compound, the construction of the house has stopped a year ago. And the house is surrounded by grasses, sitted on the Window is YouTube who proposed the idea.
“Na me na, nobody fit handle Lucy here apart from me, that girl sabi **** well well” Mallam who is on a foam in the uncompleted room, cleared by the five of them. Mallam is the one who brought the idea of the foam for relaxation.
“You want make that girl turn you cripple, you nodey hear her voice wey dey sound like person wey don suck **** tire. She need person wey get muscles like me, make I give am plenty styles” the macho among them, his name is Bethel but popularly called Bet for his love for bet9ja.
“Ona fit dey drag oh, the watching go be turn by turn. You know say them don go party” YouTube said, he had trail the girls the whole day, and he find them discussing about something with Victoria earlier in the day. He conceal himself in a nearby bush and eavesdropped on their conversation, he mapped out a perfect place for their hide-out before calling his other friends who wanted to have Amina badly like him too.
“Bet, with that your small prick? Na Lucy go rape you na, ona know say na me get the longest ammunition for here” Emeka the smallest among them in stature said, Bethel felt insulted and grabbed his shirt collar and raise a punch to his face.
“Abeg oh, na joke oh. No kill me oh” Emeka pleaded with his hands up in the air making the others laugh at him, “make we use this leaf throw dice, for who go sample Lucy” Mallam took a leaf and ask one of them to choose. The only person allowed to throw the leaf is YouTube who continually declare the winners till the final round.
______
“I regret why my papa na pastor, the man just dey frustrate brother James wey dey **** me well” Lucy said sipping from a bottle of beer, her voice loud so the others could hear her. The hall is rowdy, people going out and coming in, girls and boys with their best out-fits. Loud music playing from the big speakers.
“Your father na goodman, any boy you date. Em go go round the area dey warn the boy upadan” Amina chip in chuckling, four of them are sitted round a table.
“How em come take good, na my papa go marry me” Lucy said rolling her eyes. Victor, Victoria his sister. Lucy and Amina are the four occupants of the chairs surrounding the table with different drinks.
“Fish dey swim for your brain, you don reach to marry, sweet sixteen like you” Victor said winking and licking his lips at Lucy, Amina step on his foot and he wince in pain. He sat betwixt Amina and Victoria, they don’t want a situation where he will be fingering Lucy beneath the table.
“Make husband and wife go dance na” Victoria suggested pointing at the people dancing at the other end of the hall that is dimly light, people are dancing there. The tables and chairs are not allowed in that section. Victoria who returned home to celebrate the Christmas holiday.
“Amina no sabi dance na, her nyash dey heavy her to carry” Victor said jokingly, Amina almost spill her drink as every one grinned.
“You wan pour for your boxer, oya na” Amina stood up and drag him along to the other side were people are dancing, the song become louder as she turned her ass to his groin. Twerking on him, Victor feel his boner getting attention anytime Amina twist her waist.
A boy sitting in the tables section stood up, almost tipsy holding a half drink beer bottle in his right hand “Aro mate!” He shouted loudly his voice strong and loud.
“Aro” others on red caps echo.
“Excess ooh” he raised his bottle up, charging.
“Bloody!” The others echo.
A gun shot fired in the air by someone who has smoking in one of the table with two girls beside him, and some of his guys are sitted around him.
“Asa wana wana” he shouted standing up.
“Wana!” His group on black, echo with him.
“Asa chase” he shouted again firing another shot in the air.
“Asa chase them all” they echo again, there were sudden unrest in the hall as people scamper out of the hall, those who don’t belong to any of the secret cult.
The first shout made Victor to drag Amina out of the place they were dancing, he signaled Lucy and Victoria who are sitted to come out of the hall too. They were still outside the hall calling him fear fear when the first gunshot was heard and four of them start running away from the area.
______
Since Victor’s house is closer than Amina’s house, they all ran to his house. The four of them arrived at the gate, as Victoria open the gate and four of them went in and she locked it.
“Lucy, come my room” Victoria drag Lucy’s to her room while Amina and Victor went to Victor’s room. Amina switch on the TV in his room as Victor went into the bathroom to have his bath, he return with just boxer and jump on the bed. And slept off, Amina switch off the TV and went to the bathroom, change to her undies and snug into his arms.
She find herself in a cave, behind her is the entrance of the cave as water pour down from the top downward. The cave is very dark, as Amina look terrified and confused on her undies only.
“You love him?” A voice echo round the cave, everything begin to fade away as Amina clutch tightly to Victor. A faint footsteps withdraw from the room were Amina and Victor is with a shadow.
6Am.
The next morning.
“This pillow soft oh” Victor mumble his eyes close, subconsciously handling it.
“Mumu, na my breast you dey press” Amina push him off her body as he rolled off the bed and landed on the tiled floor.
“Aah!” He winced in pain.
“Amina” he called out softly.
“Umhh..” she responded.
“One day, I go **** you” he said, both of them burst out laughing.
______
The five men who were busy watching the road awaiting Amina’s return and her sister, after waiting for them, they try getting some sleep and subconsciously slept off in the uncompleted building. Mosquitoes feed on them, they wake up the next morning feeling feverish and tired embittered by their misery.
“Guys, guys, ona don **** up” YouTube said, not happy about their progress. The four others remain silent as they stagger to their various houses not wanting to be a part to another plan that will end up bringing more misery to them, YouTube wasn’t happy about the whole thing. He has failed again, he thought.
_______
A Month Later, those who return to the village for the Christmas holiday has all travelled back to their businesses. The village wasn’t as lively as it was, but not Upaga Community Secondary School that attract sons and daughters of other communities, their wide-fame of making good WAEC results. WAEC registration is on-going as strangers come in and out of the school to register.
It was a sunny noon as February sun shone brightly from it’s orbit. Victor sat on a bench looking at Amina who tried to stone down the last mango remaining on a mango tree, the area is secluded from the main school, located close to the school basketball court and long tennis court. David walk towards them smiling and jumping happily as he approach them.
“David, why you dey smile like person wey lick devil nyash?” Victor who has been studying the mood of his friend question.
“Na Emily, that girl sweet die. She be cheerful giver, why you never collect”
David said, sitting beside Victor on the bench. Who shake his head sideways.

Read full story here - www.youngicee.com/stories/Seductive-amina

Re: Seductive Amina by skubido(m): 9:21am On Oct 22, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Seductive Amina by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2019
Oyinprince:
Episode 19
________
8pm.
The next day.
“Base on say na me set this compass, I godey chop Amina back and front, so make ona four choose who go sample her sister first?” Five of them are in a room the windows facing the road in an uncompleted building close to Amina’s compound, the construction of the house has stopped a year ago. And the house is surrounded by grasses, sitted on the Window is YouTube who proposed the idea.
“Na me na, nobody fit handle Lucy here apart from me, that girl sabi **** well well” Mallam who is on a foam in the uncompleted room, cleared by the five of them. Mallam is the one who brought the idea of the foam for relaxation.
“You want make that girl turn you cripple, you nodey hear her voice wey dey sound like person wey don suck **** tire. She need person wey get muscles like me, make I give am plenty styles” the macho among them, his name is Bethel but popularly called Bet for his love for bet9ja.
“Ona fit dey drag oh, the watching go be turn by turn. You know say them don go party” YouTube said, he had trail the girls the whole day, and he find them discussing about something with Victoria earlier in the day. He conceal himself in a nearby bush and eavesdropped on their conversation, he mapped out a perfect place for their hide-out before calling his other friends who wanted to have Amina badly like him too.
“Bet, with that your small prick? Na Lucy go rape you na, ona know say na me get the longest ammunition for here” Emeka the smallest among them in stature said, Bethel felt insulted and grabbed his shirt collar and raise a punch to his face.
“Abeg oh, na joke oh. No kill me oh” Emeka pleaded with his hands up in the air making the others laugh at him, “make we use this leaf throw dice, for who go sample Lucy” Mallam took a leaf and ask one of them to choose. The only person allowed to throw the leaf is YouTube who continually declare the winners till the final round.
______
“I regret why my papa na pastor, the man just dey frustrate brother James wey dey **** me well” Lucy said sipping from a bottle of beer, her voice loud so the others could hear her. The hall is rowdy, people going out and coming in, girls and boys with their best out-fits. Loud music playing from the big speakers.
“Your father na goodman, any boy you date. Em go go round the area dey warn the boy upadan” Amina chip in chuckling, four of them are sitted round a table.
“How em come take good, na my papa go marry me” Lucy said rolling her eyes. Victor, Victoria his sister. Lucy and Amina are the four occupants of the chairs surrounding the table with different drinks.
“Fish dey swim for your brain, you don reach to marry, sweet sixteen like you” Victor said winking and licking his lips at Lucy, Amina step on his foot and he wince in pain. He sat betwixt Amina and Victoria, they don’t want a situation where he will be fingering Lucy beneath the table.
“Make husband and wife go dance na” Victoria suggested pointing at the people dancing at the other end of the hall that is dimly light, people are dancing there. The tables and chairs are not allowed in that section. Victoria who returned home to celebrate the Christmas holiday.
“Amina no sabi dance na, her nyash dey heavy her to carry” Victor said jokingly, Amina almost spill her drink as every one grinned.
“You wan pour for your boxer, oya na” Amina stood up and drag him along to the other side were people are dancing, the song become louder as she turned her ass to his groin. Twerking on him, Victor feel his boner getting attention anytime Amina twist her waist.
A boy sitting in the tables section stood up, almost tipsy holding a half drink beer bottle in his right hand “Aro mate!” He shouted loudly his voice strong and loud.
“Aro” others on red caps echo.
“Excess ooh” he raised his bottle up, charging.
“Bloody!” The others echo.
A gun shot fired in the air by someone who has smoking in one of the table with two girls beside him, and some of his guys are sitted around him.
“Asa wana wana” he shouted standing up.
“Wana!” His group on black, echo with him.
“Asa chase” he shouted again firing another shot in the air.
“Asa chase them all” they echo again, there were sudden unrest in the hall as people scamper out of the hall, those who don’t belong to any of the secret cult.
The first shout made Victor to drag Amina out of the place they were dancing, he signaled Lucy and Victoria who are sitted to come out of the hall too. They were still outside the hall calling him fear fear when the first gunshot was heard and four of them start running away from the area.
______
Since Victor’s house is closer than Amina’s house, they all ran to his house. The four of them arrived at the gate, as Victoria open the gate and four of them went in and she locked it.
“Lucy, come my room” Victoria drag Lucy’s to her room while Amina and Victor went to Victor’s room. Amina switch on the TV in his room as Victor went into the bathroom to have his bath, he return with just boxer and jump on the bed. And slept off, Amina switch off the TV and went to the bathroom, change to her undies and snug into his arms.
She find herself in a cave, behind her is the entrance of the cave as water pour down from the top downward. The cave is very dark, as Amina look terrified and confused on her undies only.
“You love him?” A voice echo round the cave, everything begin to fade away as Amina clutch tightly to Victor. A faint footsteps withdraw from the room were Amina and Victor is with a shadow.
6Am.
The next morning.
“This pillow soft oh” Victor mumble his eyes close, subconsciously handling it.
“Mumu, na my breast you dey press” Amina push him off her body as he rolled off the bed and landed on the tiled floor.
“Aah!” He winced in pain.
“Amina” he called out softly.
“Umhh..” she responded.
“One day, I go **** you” he said, both of them burst out laughing.
______
The five men who were busy watching the road awaiting Amina’s return and her sister, after waiting for them, they try getting some sleep and subconsciously slept off in the uncompleted building. Mosquitoes feed on them, they wake up the next morning feeling feverish and tired embittered by their misery.
“Guys, guys, ona don **** up” YouTube said, not happy about their progress. The four others remain silent as they stagger to their various houses not wanting to be a part to another plan that will end up bringing more misery to them, YouTube wasn’t happy about the whole thing. He has failed again, he thought.
_______
A Month Later, those who return to the village for the Christmas holiday has all travelled back to their businesses. The village wasn’t as lively as it was, but not Upaga Community Secondary School that attract sons and daughters of other communities, their wide-fame of making good WAEC results. WAEC registration is on-going as strangers come in and out of the school to register.
It was a sunny noon as February sun shone brightly from it’s orbit. Victor sat on a bench looking at Amina who tried to stone down the last mango remaining on a mango tree, the area is secluded from the main school, located close to the school basketball court and long tennis court. David walk towards them smiling and jumping happily as he approach them.
“David, why you dey smile like person wey lick devil nyash?” Victor who has been studying the mood of his friend question.
“Na Emily, that girl sweet die. She be cheerful giver, why you never collect”
David said, sitting beside Victor on the bench. Who shake his head sideways.

Read full story here - www.youngicee.com/stories/Seductive-amina
Can I post your story on my blog pls, credit will be given to you

Who Are Your Most Memorable Novel Characters? / The Positive Impact Of Social Media On The Christian Youth / Chimamanda Adichie Listed In Einstein Foundation’s “100 Visionaries Of Our Time

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152