Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,719 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case (49267 Views)

Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by QueenFLOXY: 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
ChemBrodar:
angry

Why did she wait for Him to return to his church before saying this again?
This is a sensible question
Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by Sagay212: 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
The foolis.h timi and his dumb wife busola just ended up embarrassing themselves and their family and will definitely infect their children with their extreme foolis.hness. I never seen a man so slow and daft like timi. Just look how stupi.d the idi.ots sound every time they come out to yap crap. The pastor they accused has been quiet all through yet they have been yapping all sorts of distorted gibberish. Go to court and show evidence that you were raped instead of going all over social media to whip up senseless sentiments. The idiot is now forming she is speaking up for other women..biatch go phucking face your case in court and provide concrete evidence else you and your fooli.sh husband are about to become beggars. The mumu timi has abandoned music(not like he ever sang any reasonable songs), he is now chasing shadows making rape noise. there is no free political campaign money for the idi.ot to keep up with the lifestyle.

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by ikyTech(m): 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
Maybe your father is a police man. I know for a fact what the Nigerian police is capable. Too bad if your father is one. Just shows how unintelligent your generation is. OLODO! You must be baby. Learn to respect your elders
shogsman:

Ironically you're the unintelligent one here.this case has gone global,there is no way they'll threaten her like that knowing full well she's someone that put everything on social media.
Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by shogsman(m): 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
ikyTech:
Maybe your father is a police man. I know for a fact what the Nigerian police is capable. Too bad if your father is one. Just shows how unintelligent your generation is. OLODO! You must be baby. Learn to respect your elders
Anther irony is that I'm not your age mate,you probably not even up to 30.and you lack manners.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by EvieP(f): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
I was here
Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by don4real18(m): 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
echibuogwu:
Guy shut up and read to understand and not reply. I know how corrupt the NPF is but what I’m trying to say here is that the IG can’t gv such order, he can’t stoop so low to order police to force her to sign such. If na police experience u won talk about, u no gt m reach me.
You should be the one to shut the hell up and let the IGP defend himself. Saying that he can't stoop so low. Do you know all the shameful stuffs he must have done in secret. Don't quote me anymore. Peace

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by ikyTech(m): 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
smh. You don't really have sense.
shogsman:

Anther irony is that I'm not your age mate,you probably not even up to 30.and you lack manners.
Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by awuf2008: 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
I knew this case would not favour bisola because it look so cheap to belief.
Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by Truthchiz: 12:31am On Aug 08, 2019
All I know is that I have read about this Busola and fatoyinbo rape issue on this nairaland some years back. Someone wrote about it even before she granted that interview. I am still trying to search for that post.
Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by Deicide: 12:40am On Aug 08, 2019
I feel like people are being paid to comment rubbish on here cause i am very surprised....Why are people acting as if they don't understand how the system works in this country?

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by Parable007: 1:04am On Aug 08, 2019
I am on the quiet side and I think that's the safest place to be at least for now. I wish Nigerians will be quick to patiently hear out a matter before jumping on the street for a protest next time. all these whole drama has being a lesson for me.
1. Don't be too quick to judge anyone (you might be wrong)
2. on social media you are never told the full story
3. Before you go public seek private counsel
4. Silence cannot be misunderstood (Fatoyinbo didn't say much... the too much stories from the Dakolos is what's causing big confusion right now)
5. No matter how stupid a case might be it is still OK to stand by your wife (from the Dakolos)
6. Social media is the worst place to take a fight, and if you know the case can hold water in a court proceeding owing to lack of evidence then don't even start it up on social media....
7. Thinking of the future now no matter how this end in Nigeria it may not be a palatable ending for Fatoyinbo and especially for the Dakolos because obviously people came all out for them and the way things are going they might lose face soon.
Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by Parable007: 1:08am On Aug 08, 2019
Parable007:
I am on the quiet side and I think that's the safest place to be at least for now. I wish Nigerians will be quick to patiently hear out a matter before jumping on the street for a protest next time. all these whole drama has being a lesson for me.
1. Don't be too quick to judge anyone (you might be wrong)
2. on social media you are never told the full story
3. Before you go public seek private counsel
4. Silence cannot be misunderstood (Fatoyinbo didn't say much... the too much stories from the Dakolos is what's causing big confusion right now)
5. No matter how stupid a case might be it is still OK to stand by your wife (from the Dakolos)
6. Social media is the worst place to take a fight, and if you know the case can hold water in a court proceeding owing to lack of evidence then don't even start it up on social media....
7. Thinking of the future now no matter how this end in Nigeria it may not be a palatable ending for Fatoyinbo and especially for the Dakolos because obviously people came all out for them and the way things are going they might lose face soon.

I forgot to add something... the whole Dakolo and Fatoyinbo's case has turn many families and relationships part simply because one part supported or opposed the Dakolos unfortunately this case will die a natural death and then you lose vital relationship simply because of some social media stunts because as far as I am concerned its all social media stunts to me.
Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by trumpcoat(m): 4:40am On Aug 08, 2019
Best stupid couple of the year goes to timi and his wife
Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by virago(f): 11:47am On Aug 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Op, you and your source are obviously biased - she is not under any fire. Many of the posters supported her not to talk of rantings by COZA members. Your article and heading are misleading.

Here are some things real Nigerians are posting not COZA people or paid agents:

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten something called statutory rape - that Pastor Fatoyinbo was SUPPOSED to be pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG AND NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”

“There are other more prominent pastors. Ask yourself why this particular one is the one being accused by several women.”

“Fatoyinbo was the high priest of a cult in Ilorin. You can’t attain such position without killing people. He should kindly confess how many people he killed.”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist , forget either pastor or no pastor”. (I do not necessarily agree with this. I put it here to show that such view exists)

“To think that people are still attending that church”

“Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way“

“A civil case local to Lagos that should be answered in a nearby police station in Lagos. How did it become a federal criminal case with lurking armed policemen from the IGP from Abuja suveiling a private citizen’s home and intimidating him to sign a paper to appear in Abuja”

Statutory rape doesn't exist in Nigeria , we see northerners marry girls below the age of 18 in Nigeria
Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by CanadaOrBust: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
virago:

Statutory rape doesn't exist in Nigeria , we see northerners marry girls below the age of 18 in Nigeria

So what do u call it when a pastor who seems godlike to an underage girl fućks that girl?
Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by CanadaOrBust: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
QueenFLOXY:
This is a sensible question

But this was an interview given weeks ago that COZA people twisted. She had since come out to set the record straight that she never withdrew the case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Hits Miami Sunny Isle Beach (Pictures) / Kenyan Ladies Mob Iyanya At Pool Party [PICS] / AY Visits Mercy Johnson-okojie On Set (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.