Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Anybook: Free Books App - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Anybook: Free Books App (686 Views)

Lockdown Has Nothing On Me With Free Books To Read From Ficool / COVID-19: Take Care Of Your Mental Health, Read Free Books On Ficool / Stay Home And Get Free Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anybook: Free Books App by Mima6: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
Good day all. I recently (like last month) got to know about this app called Any book. I downloaded from Google play store and since then I've not regretted doing that.
This app is a site where people who buy books from Amazon and other online bookshops upload those books for others and are paid for it. It has all the books you could possibly need in all genres. In fact, all the books I've been meaning to buy (when I have the dollars, of course�), I got them all from this site. You can actually download those books and read them offline later which is a great feature IMO.
So, if you love to read without having to pay for ebooks, check it out and thank me later.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Father, The Son, & The Secretary - The Pastor Adeboye Saga / . / The Scientist And His Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.