Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

The Father, The Son, & The Secretary - The Pastor Adeboye Saga - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Father, The Son, & The Secretary - The Pastor Adeboye Saga (714 Views)

Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Olaokun Soyinka Writes Tonye Cole Over Airplane Seat Saga Of Wole Soyinka / Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Father, The Son, & The Secretary - The Pastor Adeboye Saga by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
By Amechi "Double Six" Okoli

So, Pastor Adeboye's son told him he gets excited going to work cos he'd get to see his secretary again. Firstly, I think asking him to sack her is wrong! I mean, it's total pig shit.

Now the following questions ran across my mind -

Question 1. Why would he tell his dad he's excited to see his secretary?

Possible answers -

a. Maybe he's comfortable discussing his promiscuity with his father

b. Maybe he's not promiscuous, but he's tired of his marriage and has found comfort in someone else so he decided to discuss it with his pops

Question 2. Did Adeboye's son specify the reason why he gets excited when he sees his secretary?

Possible answers -

a. Maybe he gets excited cos he's attracted to her and they're already up to something

b. Maybe he gets excited cos she's the hardest working, most professional worker he has, and she makes his job easier

Question 3. Did he take his father's advice and sack her?

Possible answers - Well it's either he did or didn't

Conclusion -

I hope the secretary in question didn't lose her job over another man's sentiment, that would be unfair. Also, it would be nice if Pastor Adeboye's son and the secretary released a statement concerning the matter. Let's hear all 3 sides of the story.
Re: The Father, The Son, & The Secretary - The Pastor Adeboye Saga by KishPelz: 12:48am On Jan 31, 2020
Dumbest post I've come across this year!!...

Pfft... "Release a press statement" lol
Re: The Father, The Son, & The Secretary - The Pastor Adeboye Saga by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 31, 2020
KishPelz:
Dumbest post I've come across this year!!...

Pfft... "Release a press statement" lol

Your father banging your mother to produce an idiot like you is the dumbest act of all time. The use of a condom would've spared humanity of your stupidity. Anu Ohia!

(1) (Reply)

Review Of Chinua Achebe's "There Was A Country" / What On Earth Am I Here For? / New Story Titled Blackmailed To Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.