Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,789 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

How Mulsim Hospital Ojokoro Run By A Pakistani Nasrullah Hamid Sends Patients To - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Mulsim Hospital Ojokoro Run By A Pakistani Nasrullah Hamid Sends Patients To (1221 Views)

Exposing Of Patients To Student Doctors In Teaching Hospitals Without Consent / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos / How Mulsim Hospital Ojokoro Run By A Pakistani Nasrullah Hamid Sends Patients To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Mulsim Hospital Ojokoro Run By A Pakistani Nasrullah Hamid Sends Patients To by willscopan: 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
MEDICAL ASSASSINS

With regulation loopholes still existing in Nigeria’s medical sector, the Ahmadiyya Muslim Hospital, Ojokoro, Lagos State which hides under the guise of a missionary hospital has proven that when it comes to sending patients to their early graves they are your nearest death-care service providers because over the years they have not just failed in carrying out their civic responsibilities of saving human lives but has also contributed exponentially to the mortality rate in the country largely due to their continuous lackadaisical attitude to human life, little or no medical experience and expertise coupled with their poor managerial skills, alleged sources.

Information reaching our news desk from reliable sources within the hospital disclose that not only is the Muslim hospital which is managed by a Pakistani now a death trap, it is also a hazard to the medical community in Lagos state as it direly needs complete administrative and staff overhaul with as many as 40 quacks currently on their payroll with the medical facility boasting of less than 15 professional which includes a matron who is not always carried along and the MD Nasrullah Hamid who is said to...

Read more at: https://secretsreporter.com/medical-assassins-how-mulsim-hospital-ojokoro-run-by-a-pakistani-nasrullah-hamid-sends-patients-to-their-early-graves/

Re: How Mulsim Hospital Ojokoro Run By A Pakistani Nasrullah Hamid Sends Patients To by drips8(m): 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
You can never really trust these asians in africa

Always looking for the slightest opportunity to exploit people

1 Like

Re: How Mulsim Hospital Ojokoro Run By A Pakistani Nasrullah Hamid Sends Patients To by BIDEEN: 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
kindly ascertain your story with a case study and I assure you I'd personally get this story to the right authorities

1 Like

Re: How Mulsim Hospital Ojokoro Run By A Pakistani Nasrullah Hamid Sends Patients To by Niaja4real(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
I hope it is not organs harvesting hospital
Re: How Mulsim Hospital Ojokoro Run By A Pakistani Nasrullah Hamid Sends Patients To by gurunlocker: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
I blame the government for this rubbish....

Pakistani, Indians and Chinese will just come to Nigeria and setup some illegal business in order to exploit people and nothing will be done about it....

Can we even try the same in their country? sad
Re: How Mulsim Hospital Ojokoro Run By A Pakistani Nasrullah Hamid Sends Patients To by dominique(f): 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hope this is not a malicious attempt to slander the medical facility? I know that hospital very well, not far from my former area and I've heard a lot of positive stories about them. I've met with one of their nurses through a mutual friend, she didn't seem like a quack to me.

Let me give you one instance of a person I know personally not hearsay. The heavily pregnant woman was rushed there at the point of death from one of those mushroom birthing centers. She was Immediately admitted and booked for emergency CS without a deposit (what most general hospitals will never do). Their priority was to save the life of the mother and child which they did. After the successful surgery, the husband couldn't come up with the hospital bills of about 80-100k at the time, he paid 15k which was not enough to discharge the patient. After some weeks he was able to come up with additional 40k and went to beg the staff and she was discharged. For over a decade that I lived in that area, I never heard of any news about patients being manhandled in that hospital, an hospital that is almost four decades old. Of course, they would have recorded some cases of mortality from time to time. That doesn't make them a death center. I wish the op can post the full story, I'll make my confirmations when next I visit the area.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Mulsim Hospital Ojokoro Run By A Pakistani Nasrullah Hamid Sends Patients To by KfashionHubb: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
The day you start living is that day you decide to listen to both sides of a story...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mulsim Hospital Ojokoro Run By A Pakistani Nasrullah Hamid Sends Patients To by jangos: 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
the hospital remain the best in the area and the best 20 in kagos state. i am a christian, i reside very close to the hospital, many times patients are brought from ogun state for critical surgery operations and they always get their health back.

5 Likes

Re: How Mulsim Hospital Ojokoro Run By A Pakistani Nasrullah Hamid Sends Patients To by Desuccess: 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
The person that broadcast this fake news about our hospital is someone that knows in and out of the administration of the hospital. But the person is funny, I don't think Nigeria is as bad to the extent that hospital will be existing for more than twenty years with incompetent medical personnel. Help me tell that person to go home and listen to history, his father or mother will told him/her that they have received treatment in that hospital successfully

2 Likes

Re: How Mulsim Hospital Ojokoro Run By A Pakistani Nasrullah Hamid Sends Patients To by muritala67: 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
I am close to the system of Ahmadiyya. Their schools and hospitals operate under a central Management Board that is headed by a Nigeria. Therefore, the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community is the founder and owner of the facility. All workers in the facilities including the Pakistani Medical Officers and Teachers are all employees of the organization.

The unfortunate storyteller about the Muslim Hospital is suspected to be an injured person who wishes to reap the fruits that do not belong to him or her. I am a person who has been using Ahmadiyya Hospital since I have become a family man 20 years ago. The Ojokoro facility isn't alone in Nigeria. Ahmadiyya hospital also exists in Apapa, New Bussa and Kano. These facilities have been used by many well highly placed people in Nigeria. If the so-called insider who has given the information has any issue with the management he or she should have settled it instead of trying to crack the pot that has been cooking food for him or her.

3 Likes

Re: How Mulsim Hospital Ojokoro Run By A Pakistani Nasrullah Hamid Sends Patients To by mercy4mankind: 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ahmadiyya hospitals rank among the best in the country in terms of quality service delivery and it is amazing that only in Nigeria this kind of shameless selfish focus allegations is been raised.

Years back, I was on a public bus whose hanging conducted was hit by an oncoming vehicle that drove on against traffic rule. The head of the conductor was badly damaged. I joined to rush him to a nearby general hospital. At the Emergency and Accident facility of the hospital, the nurse who attended to him asked him to take something for him to take an injection. A bottle of soft drink was bought hence. Lo! Instead of the patient to take it the Nurse in the Government Hospital drank the soft drink in our presence and asked for another one for the patient! Can we now say that the hospital is not good or the doctors there are incompetent?

Nigeria isn't only the country that enjoys the humanitarian services of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community. Ahmadiyyat just opened hospital worth over US$2.5 in Guatemala USA https://www.nasirhospitalproject.org/project/ for which the country remains grateful and many government functionaries witnessed its inauguration late 2018.

2 Likes

Re: How Mulsim Hospital Ojokoro Run By A Pakistani Nasrullah Hamid Sends Patients To by absyinka(m): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
If what the ingrates like the ‘storyteller’ are doing continue, can we say our good country deserves or worths the helping hands of NGO like Ahmadiyya Humanitarian Services providers whose services have relieved thousands of Nigerians. The same facility that is being accused now has involved in giving many free medical cares both within the premises and off field especially in the rural areas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mulsim Hospital Ojokoro Run By A Pakistani Nasrullah Hamid Sends Patients To by 2bcode: 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
It is quite unfortunate that someone can just come up with this kind of story, have personally benefited from 1st class services rendered by this hospital facility and this medical officer in question has been a core professional in this field and as well have more than enough qualified professional staffs, this facility still remain the best have ever used.

You cannot just cook a story just to tarnish the image of an hospital that is supporting people to get the best of health, a facility that do not discriminate, the day i got to know that there are Christians working in the facility, i had a total change of mindset and began to appreciate the hospital and the management of Ahmadiyya organisation better.

I belief The Ministry of Health in Lagos State is more effective and efficient in monitoring and evaluation of health service delivery in the state and
if this story were to be true, they would have taken appropriate disciplinary action against the hospital.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mulsim Hospital Ojokoro Run By A Pakistani Nasrullah Hamid Sends Patients To by lakessam919: 6:25am On Aug 08, 2019
Subhanallah, this is a complete and deliberate attack against integrity.

This is the hospital that we the inhabitants of this area have consistently enjoyed near free medical services over the years.

We cannot because of their professional and prompt services formulate hate speech on the media, this is nothing but a complete lie, if anyone cares to know the truth,

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mulsim Hospital Ojokoro Run By A Pakistani Nasrullah Hamid Sends Patients To by Kendumazy(m): 7:39am On Aug 08, 2019
This story is a lie. I reside very close to the hospital and I have more than 20 people who uses the hospital. A very close friend of mine family have been using the hospital since 20 years and that's their family hospital. This story is fake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mulsim Hospital Ojokoro Run By A Pakistani Nasrullah Hamid Sends Patients To by oyinlekan1: 9:26am On Aug 08, 2019
May Almighty God punish the publisher of this falsehood about this great institution that have serves humanity for decade, until he repent and seek forgiveness from God and the institution.
WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR?
NO PEACE FOR WICKED SOUL BY GOD GRACE.

1 Like

Re: How Mulsim Hospital Ojokoro Run By A Pakistani Nasrullah Hamid Sends Patients To by baba10: 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
This is a sponsored defamation of character. I and my family have been using the hospital for more than two decades and we do recommend the impressive services of the facility to our friends who also give testimony of the good treatment they received at the hospital.

I can recollect during the ebola case in lagos, one ebola patient was rushed to this hospital and the doctor and his team attended to the patient before discovering the ebola symptom on him. The patient was later referred to LASUTH and by special grace of God the patient survived and none of this hospital staff contacted the virus. The then commisioner of health in Lagos, Mr Idris is a living witness of that case. This is just one of the landmark achievement of the hospital.

The hospital should make all possible effort to track the perpetrator behind this blackmail before it is too late.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus Cure In Senegal.how True? / I Am Dying Of Aucer.. / Octuplets Mom Says She Had 6 Embryos Implanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.