Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Alexreports And Esther Nwankwo Traditional Wedding Photos And Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexreports And Esther Nwankwo Traditional Wedding Photos And Video (36152 Views)

Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) / Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma / Bbnaija: Sir Dee And Esther Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexreports And Esther Nwankwo Traditional Wedding Photos And Video by Divay22(f): 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
I can beyond her makeup o.
Uncle Alex don score goal o grin
Re: Alexreports And Esther Nwankwo Traditional Wedding Photos And Video by nwanyionitsha: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
Pappyto:
This man should organize his mushroom awards as usual and award himself 'Asslicker of the year' undecided
Meaning?
Re: Alexreports And Esther Nwankwo Traditional Wedding Photos And Video by nwanyionitsha: 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
grin grin grin
izzou:
grin

Congratulations bro. Dem really spray you well

But errrmm......

Do you have any #50,000 that you're not using? sad
Abeg sad
Re: Alexreports And Esther Nwankwo Traditional Wedding Photos And Video by Defenderalert(m): 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
Happy Married Life.

See how better person lavish on top.him wife. Reminds me of my wedding and i keep going higher every day.

Broda wey mumu Ubunja abeg go swallow sniper. Your miseduGAY is attracting the exact opposite of your evil expectations.

Keep wasting your time and life frustrated broke AF brah.i am enjoying these hits on your empty gay skull back to back. God still dey after all. We dey worship our pvssies. Keep drilling your.male poo hole amd dont skip your AVR because as you dwy so you go don catch advanced HIV aka AIDS from btoke no.pvssy in sight homosexuals like you.

Keep up with your dumb epistles of pain.

Brothers keep worshipping our pvssies. We dont want to end broke, lonely and gay like frustrated. Ubunja. grin
Re: Alexreports And Esther Nwankwo Traditional Wedding Photos And Video by obiekunie2: 1:35am On Aug 08, 2019
AlexReports:
Final

congrats alex. your efforts are really paying off and am very happy for you.

pls which side of anambra state are you from?

finally how comes your mentor Hon. Nwoko and his wife are not in these pictures?

happy married life my brother.
Re: Alexreports And Esther Nwankwo Traditional Wedding Photos And Video by J0hnTrevolt(m): 1:37am On Aug 08, 2019
Ediot. Must u flood everywhere with pictures?

Congrats Anyway.
Re: Alexreports And Esther Nwankwo Traditional Wedding Photos And Video by mullerman: 2:12am On Aug 08, 2019
Super wedding
Re: Alexreports And Esther Nwankwo Traditional Wedding Photos And Video by Masterclass32: 3:01am On Aug 08, 2019
Congratulations.
Re: Alexreports And Esther Nwankwo Traditional Wedding Photos And Video by enomakos(m): 3:27am On Aug 08, 2019
AlexReports:
Final
happy married life bro
Re: Alexreports And Esther Nwankwo Traditional Wedding Photos And Video by anonimi: 3:35am On Aug 08, 2019
Pappyto:
This man should organize his mushroom awards as usual and award himself 'Asslicker of the year' undecided

You baaadddd gan o grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alexreports And Esther Nwankwo Traditional Wedding Photos And Video by Nobody: 4:53am On Aug 08, 2019
Nice one Alex. You will get there You are making the right steps.

Keep your hands clean and you might just eat with the Elders.
Re: Alexreports And Esther Nwankwo Traditional Wedding Photos And Video by RexTramadol1: 5:34am On Aug 08, 2019
DJ Barbie

See as she be like low budget Adesuwa
Re: Alexreports And Esther Nwankwo Traditional Wedding Photos And Video by dayleke: 6:06am On Aug 08, 2019
Wow!!!

I wonder why NLers dey avoid this thread?

Not the number of comments one would have accepted...... ,him being a Nler too.

...And from the few that commented, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Well now on page 2, cos page 1 was taken by OP himself... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alexreports And Esther Nwankwo Traditional Wedding Photos And Video by NAPC1(m): 6:17am On Aug 08, 2019
AlexReports:
Wedding

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Alex Nwankwo.

Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness as you build your new family together.

#Estalex19
#Finishwork
Re: Alexreports And Esther Nwankwo Traditional Wedding Photos And Video by henshaw99: 7:23am On Aug 08, 2019
45. Jasen1(m): Quote Post

Mr Alex go Back to honeymoon Biko

Chaii I no say Churchill ND that Tonto former friend fit
Re: Alexreports And Esther Nwankwo Traditional Wedding Photos And Video by opebiboy: 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
Number one rule to excel in life- always respect power
Re: Alexreports And Esther Nwankwo Traditional Wedding Photos And Video by Cymix: 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
Alex report sabi post pictures already I long awaited this photo book here
but wey madam Ned and Co ?
too big to show
Re: Alexreports And Esther Nwankwo Traditional Wedding Photos And Video by Cymix: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
AlexReports:
Hmmmm

But all this asheobi girls sef why person go wan nakede for another wedding na I no understand oh
Re: Alexreports And Esther Nwankwo Traditional Wedding Photos And Video by okrote4real: 8:10am On Aug 03, 2020
Congratulations Alex report

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) / Kcee, Mr. Ibu, Osita Iheme, Chinedu Ikedieze And Others In New Group Photo / Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.