Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) (36129 Views)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos / Mohbad: Elegushi Royal Family Release Disclaimer Denying Affiliation To Samlarry / Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Kingsley34: 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT0ord2MPJU?si=e_8170Xv5gkphiol

Popular singer Naira Marley and the socialite, Sam Larry have sparked reactions as they are spotted having the time of their lives at a Lagos event.
It would be recalled that the two had been detained by the Nigerian police after they were alleged to have a hand in the death of Mohbad.
Not finding them guilty, the police had released them, which had caused a slight stir since there had been videos which showed Sam Larry attempting to assault Mohbad.

A recent video which surfaced online shows them having a wonderful time at an event they both went to in Lagos.

They could see all happy and vibing to the music that played at the occasion.

Read the reactions from netizens:

official. wendy__ said: "Justice for Mohbad"

barlomoyosola wrote: "No one is leaving this world alive"

ikaydardison said: "Everybody go die one day na the date we no know ."

mcpaapcomedian0O1 wrote: "They done even miss Mohbad They don move on sharp sharp Omo no let anybody kii u for this life oh... .protect ur life by all means wy #ripmohbad"

2 Likes

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Nchoje34(m): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
It is better to embrace some certain truth than ignore it in life.
After all the initial gragra from the youth all across the country..... Where dem dey now

The same set of people will still dance to the music of a man that they wanted to prosecute months ago.

It goes to show you that people never truly love him....justiceformohbad was just an emotional exercise triggered by what they perceived.

Watch how people will rush to listen to the two singles released by naira Marley on all streaming platform.

Chop ur money while you are alive oo grin

129 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by damosade(m): 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
Make dem no live their life again. Se awon lo pa ni?

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by IrepChrist: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
As men we a limited. Only God knows deep secret things we all don't know. Both vengeance and judgement are in the reserved power of the Supreme God.

At the end, you and I we stand before him to be judged, be it good or evil.

Jesus loves you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by MayowaTallguy: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
They are guilty.
If you think otherwise, then you must be stupid.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Judolisco(m): 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
They came out from prison and started sharing gifts because they knw most Nigerians are gullible

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by omoredia: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
Killers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
lipsrsealed
Naira marley my guy,any time any day,even though I don't like the way he smokes..

Make he begin throway money,na the same set of jobless youths wey wan chop him head off go first rush the money.....

I stopped taking our youths serious a very long time ago..

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by sslcrypt: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
Ok
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Dickson178(m): 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
Wetin concern me? All the spot I dey spot who dey put am for news? 😕

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by kindnyce(m): 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
Wrongly accused. Naira Marley has been innocent all along

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by simp4rebel: 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2023
Social media is making this Samlarry guy famous. I never heard of him until Mohbad's death and now he is always on the news every now and then.

It's none of my business anyways, but incase anyone is looking for a professional website designer or you know someone that is in need, i'm your guy — we will build you any kind of website for your business at a very budget-friendly rate. check my profile for how to get in touch or to see portfolio or send me an email to get a website quote.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Chispa: 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2023
murderers

3 Likes

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Totilopussylick(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2023
Them murdered your moy tonguetongue
Chispa:
murderers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Jackiedemie(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nigerian youths are so sentimental. Anyone that thinks Naira Marley or Sam Larry killed Mohbad must visit the next psychiatristic hospital to mental evaluation.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Artscollection: 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
Na who die dey always loose so try n stay alive!!
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Fearyourcreator: 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
Lolz, yeye Nigerian youth... Buhari Sabi the youth well well .. I remembered that day coming back from market later in the evening... I just dey laugh on top bike wey them mumus plenty for road play music inside cars with big speakers shouting justing for mohbad everywhere... I was like jobless people... Mohbad ko mohgood... People no dey die for their family wey dey look like e no normal... Their problems dey their body ooo .. yeye youth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Fuckyoumod: 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nchoje34:
After all the initial gragra from the youth all across the country..... Where dem dey now

The same set of people will still dance to the music of a man that they wanted to prosecute months ago.

It goes to show you that people never truly love him....justiceformohbad was just an emotional exercise triggered by what they perceived.

Watch how people will rush to listen to the two singles released by naira Marley on all streaming platform.

where is the proof that they are complicit in the death of Mohbad?

The court is not a place for sentiments.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Chispa: 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
no, your destiny is gone. Ole family alagbado.
Totilopussylick:
They murdered your moy tonguetongue
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by macho44(m): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nchoje34:

You literally spoke my mind. I saw the Sam Larry dude at the MMIA Airport yesterday, ya need to see the way those Airport staffs were hailing him. Some even dey RAG am sef 😁😁

4 Likes

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by officialwdhtv: 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2023
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2023
Dey place; they both know how much they have lost, fans they have lost. Bouncing back will be difficult for them.
Nchoje34:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by fkj950ax(m): 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nchoje34:

embrace truth than ignore it in life.

people never truly love him....justiceformohbad was just an emotional exercise

Oyel dey your head.
They were all busy streaming and playing Mohbad’s song, while Naira Marley’s label was getting if not all the royalties for the songs.

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Thinktwicemybro: 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2023
Allow them live their life. They may have bullied mohbad but they surely did not kill him. It is normal to be bullied In the music cycle especially when you owe people. Ask mohbad wife what happened that day, who hit him with charm, who is mohbad wife protecting and why?.

Lesson: NEVER WIFE A HOE

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Alajiki(m): 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2023
Uhmmmm
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by jubrilELsudan: 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2023
I WILL KEEP SAYING IT THAT PRESENT DAY NIGERIAN YOUTHS IS DA MOST USELESS SPECIE ON DA FACE OF THIS PLANET

IF THIS HAPPENED IN OUR TIME AS PAST YOUTHS IN DA 80'S..DEM NO GO EVEN SEE THE ASHES OF THESE STUPID BOYS NAIRA MARLEY AND SAMLARRY PACK FOR BURIAL

2 Likes

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by johnog4sure: 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nchoje34:

I said this that time, some idiots wan chop me, Nigerian youths are mostly weaklings, see what they are doing in rivers, make noise then run to apologize or hide, and it same nation wide, they are mostly spineless, people wey get mind no dey talk too much e.g arabs, russia etc.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola / #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age / Meet Biodun Okeowo's Daughter. Omo Butty Shares Photos Of Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.