Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

African Man Preparing His Breakfast On A Train In The UK (Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / African Man Preparing His Breakfast On A Train In The UK (Video) (1098 Views)

Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) / A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) / Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Man Preparing His Breakfast On A Train In The UK (Video) by Ritzy10(f): 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
Here is a video of an African man seen preparing his breakfast on a train in the UK while running late to work.

Watch The Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af9yHmLSs6Y
Re: African Man Preparing His Breakfast On A Train In The UK (Video) by Ritzy10(f): 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
cry

Re: African Man Preparing His Breakfast On A Train In The UK (Video) by dmltoyin(m): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
Another headline for today says

African man spotted selling mustard seed that cures 100+ diseases on a danfo in Lagos Nigeria

1 Like

Re: African Man Preparing His Breakfast On A Train In The UK (Video) by internationalman(m): 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
I think these Africans are afforded more freedom on foreign soil than they do in their own country.

I mean who would give him that freedom here in Nigeria to cook in a public bus or train that is always in rush hour?

See as white people are minding their businesses..

2 Likes

Re: African Man Preparing His Breakfast On A Train In The UK (Video) by Amuocha: 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef now grin
Re: African Man Preparing His Breakfast On A Train In The UK (Video) by AbujaBlue: 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
This is one of the rudest most culturally inappropriate things to do on a London Underground train. Smelly food is a nono. Other passengers might minding their own business, but they are thinking unpleasant thoughts.
Re: African Man Preparing His Breakfast On A Train In The UK (Video) by pocohantas(f): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
internationalman:
I think these Africans are afforded more freedom on foreign soil than they do in their own country.

I mean who would give him that freedom here in Nigeria to cook in a public bus or train that is always in rush hour?

See as white people are minding their businesses..

Yea, that is after disorganizing their own country, with bad leadership and abnormal behaviour(s).

7 Likes

Re: African Man Preparing His Breakfast On A Train In The UK (Video) by queengift(f): 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
That Jug though he used in preparing that tea, reminds of when I was young, I love whites, always minding their business,
imagine if it was in Nigeria, his neighbor might start intruding.
Re: African Man Preparing His Breakfast On A Train In The UK (Video) by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 08, 2019
typical nigerians with no understanding of brits

they think because the brits are politely ignoring them, they are not disgusted

1 Like

Re: African Man Preparing His Breakfast On A Train In The UK (Video) by Kendumazy(m): 7:30am On Aug 08, 2019
OK
Re: African Man Preparing His Breakfast On A Train In The UK (Video) by Teewhy2: 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
Do this inside BRT and see the way people will use you for their discussion topic.
Re: African Man Preparing His Breakfast On A Train In The UK (Video) by happybee: 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
Abeg na who get the stool wey him carry jug put?
Abi him carry am come from home...
Ha shocked

Another local man is amazed by another local man
grin
Re: African Man Preparing His Breakfast On A Train In The UK (Video) by Raydos: 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
Is it an abomination to eat in the train?

1 Like

Re: African Man Preparing His Breakfast On A Train In The UK (Video) by wittyt98(m): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
see how the man hold the jug sef grin Naija I hail o

Re: African Man Preparing His Breakfast On A Train In The UK (Video) by Sebastine1606(m): 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
I honestly do not have a problem of him preparing food in the train, save for the big bowl.. grin grin grin
But yes, it's OK anyway, Africans are always Africans anywhere they go
Important is that, everyone minds thier business and that's the spirit of civilization

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Can I Travel / What Is The Best Way To Transfer Money From The UK �� To Nigeria? To / RWANDA Trades Asylum Seekers’ Freedom In Britain For £120million Cash Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.