Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Please Help A Brother. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Brother. (1646 Views)

My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / Please Help A Nairalander / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
Have been going out with this Girl i meet online for over 4Years now. She is from penang in Malaysia. We do video calls, we talk on phone. She works with a manufacturing company, She introduce me to her father, i chat and talk with her Dad. She wants us to settle down this year or next.

My problem now is that, She want to see me and she want me to come over to Malaysia and that i should come with Study Visa so i can Stay and Work there.

Please should i go. Am afraid because of how this Asia countries treat Nigerians. She gave me an Assurance that nothing will happen to me if i obey their laws.
Re: Please Help A Brother. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
The Nigerians you've heard about on the news travel there for criminal activities, despite knowing the Malaysian gov't don't joke w| their laws. As long as you're going there to be law-abiding, you've nothing to worry about.

9 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:05am On Aug 08, 2019
If you had no plans to go meet the babe then why are you wasting 4 yrs of your/her life?

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother. by millionboi2: 2:15am On Aug 08, 2019
Wetin concern me......next level no guarantee oo

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother. by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 08, 2019
theButterfly:
The Nigerians you've heard about on the news travel there for criminal activities, despite knowing the Malaysian gov't don't joke w| their laws. As long as you're going there to be law-abiding, you've nothing to worry about.
OK. Thanks
Re: Please Help A Brother. by Next2Bezee(m): 4:20am On Aug 08, 2019
Make sure you have money and contacts of your own over there before you travel.

I studied in Malaysia for 4 years, and while I was there, there was a Nigerian guy who was chyking a mature, rich Vietnamese woman. After chopping this woman's money for a few months, she asked him to follow her to Vietnam for a holiday. Without any money in his pocket, this guy allowed the woman to arrange a visa and book flight for him, and he left. That was in 2013. Till now, he is still there. He had no money, no contacts, nothing. He was forced to marry her and has become a family man. His wife and 2 kids in Nigeria were abandoned.

Please, make sure you know people there or have money to come back, just in case things go wrong. Do not sell everything you have in Nigeria to fund a trip there. They don't joke with people that overstay.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother. by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 08, 2019
Next2Bezee:

I studied in Malaysia for 4 years, and while I was there, there was a Nigerian guy who was chyking a mature, rich Vietnamese woman. After chopping this woman's money for a few months, she asked him to follow her to Vietnam for a holiday. Without any money in his pocket, this guy allowed the woman to arrange a visa and book flight for him, and he left. That was in 2013. Till now, he is still there. He had no money, no contacts, nothing. He was forced to marry her and has become a family man. His wife and 2 kids in Nigeria were abandoned.

Please, make sure you know people there or have money to come back, just in case things go wrong. Do not sell everything you have in Nigeria to fund a trip there. They don't joke with people that overstay.
Thanks for your advise. God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother. by Kirchhoff01(m): 7:36am On Aug 08, 2019
Invite her to Nigeria for a two week stay.
Hang out with her. Check if she's someone you could marry.

Then introduce her to your family.
Make her feel special.

From there you set the pace

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother. by iLegendd(m): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2019
2papa:
I have spent years in Asia and some days in Malaysia during school break. Nobody and I repeat, nobody has ever been a racist towards me.

There are racists everywhere, but I'm the last person to notice racism because I'm focused on better things, not race.

Though, you go hear wee sha. What do I mean by that? What I mean is: if you start traveling from one Asian country to another via road with your girl, you'll be searched for at least 20 minutes just because you're a Nigerian. Others will be scanned for just a couple of seconds, yours will be different.

Traveling around the world with a Nigerian passport is one of the greatest disgrace of all time. Though, don't let this stop you. Just pray for God to punish Nigerian politicians, drug dealers, and fraudsters who have tarnished our reputation.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother. by chinchonglee(m): 9:43am On Aug 08, 2019
2papa:
Have been going out with this Girl i meet online for over 4Years now. She is from penang in Malaysia. We do video calls, we talk on phone. She works with a manufacturing company, She introduce me to her father, i chat and talk with her Dad. She wants us to settle down this year or next.

My problem now is that, She want to see me and she want me to come over to Malaysia and that i should come with Study Visa so i can Stay and Work there.

Please should i go. Am afraid because of how this Asia countries treat Nigerians. She gave me an Assurance that nothing will happen to me if i obey their laws.

bros trust me! If u obey d law nd make an honest living den u re free.

Dey treat dose who go dere to look for sharp crime moni like d animals dey really are. So my Guy go dere if u dont av crime in mind.
Re: Please Help A Brother. by Nat404: 10:00am On Aug 08, 2019
iLegendd:
I have spent years in Asia and some days in Malaysia during school break. Nobody and I repeat, nobody has ever been a racist towards me.

There are racists everywhere, but I'm the last person to notice racism because I'm focused on better things, not race.

Though, you go hear wee sha. What do I mean by that? What I mean is: if you start traveling from one Asian country to another via road with your girl, you'll be searched for at least 20 minutes just because you're a Nigerian. Others will be scanned for just a couple of seconds, yours will be different.

Traveling around the world with a Nigerian passport is one of the greatest disgrace of all time. Though, don't let this stop you. Just pray for God to punish Nigerian politicians, drug dealers, and fraudsters who have tarnished our reputation.

Thanks for your chatdict. I caught a fish yesterday. cheesy
Re: Please Help A Brother. by Nat404: 10:05am On Aug 08, 2019
2papa:

Of course if you obey their laws, nothing would ever happen to you.
Re: Please Help A Brother. by iLegendd(m): 10:22am On Aug 08, 2019
Nat404:
Thanks for your chatdict. I caught a fish yesterday. cheesy
Hmm! My oga's book, ChatDîcted? Nice to hear. I'll inform him about the wonders the book is doing in men's chatting game.
Re: Please Help A Brother. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
Next2Bezee:

Bro, do you really think a grown man can be forced to abandon his family, give no sign of life to them, don't help and/or support them for 6 long years, AGAINST HIS WILL?!

The simple reason why this man abandoned his family is because that's his choice and he is living a better life.... unless you believe a broke brothas married to a rich woman would leave his fancy rich life to go back to his broke wife/kids in Nigeria.
Re: Please Help A Brother. by Next2Bezee(m): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, do you really think a grown man can be forced to abandon his family, give no sign of life to them, don't help and/or support them for 6 long years, AGAINST HIS WILL?!

The simple reason why this man abandoned his family is because that's his choice and he is living a better life.... unless you believe a broke brothas married to a rich woman would leave his fancy rich life to go back to his broke wife/kids in Nigeria.

Yes, a grown man who was no money and is away from his country, at the mercy of laws he is unfamiliar with, CAN be held against his will.

It's like you have not been to an Asian country. In the wrong circumstance, just a foreigner's word, without evidence, is enough to get a Nigerian man jailed.

When you travel, you will understand intense discrimination that Nigerians face abroad, especially in Asian countries, because of 419 scams.
Re: Please Help A Brother. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
Next2Bezee:

Yes, a grown man who was no money and is away from his country, at the mercy of laws he is unfamiliar with, CAN be held against his will.

It's like you have not been to an Asian country. In the wrong circumstance, just a foreigner's word, without evidence, is enough to get a Nigerian man jailed.

When you travel, you will understand intense discrimination that Nigerians face abroad, especially in Asian countries, because of 419 scams.

Listen to what you are saying....?!?!?!?! a grown intelligent man married to a rich woman has no way to contact his African wife/family/friends, he doesnt have a phone with which he can contact his african wife/famiy/friend. He cant access his email to contact his African wife/friends/family, he has no way to get money fron that rich wife to run away, no friends around him to help him run away, he is tied up and a prisoner to this rich wife abi?! Come on bro, feed us better rubbish!!!

You truly is a person who has never travelled anywhere. The majority of brothas out here marry local women and stay away from their wives in Nigeria because that's what they DESIRE. The majority are so deluded that they believe that they can only go back to Nigeria when they make it big thus never return. Others they only return for their wives when they finally get residency in that said foreign country...but you better believe that many have such a better life, with better women, in better countries that they dont give a fukc any longer about their African wives/family and WILLFULLY abandon them.
Re: Please Help A Brother. by Next2Bezee(m): 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Listen to what you are saying....?!?!?!?! a grown intelligent man married to a rich woman has no way to contact his African wife/family/friends, he doesnt have a phone with which he can contact his african wife/famiy/friend. He cant access his email to contact his African wife/friends/family, he has no way to get money fron that rich wife to run away, no friends around him to help him run away, he is tied up and a prisoner to this rich wife abi?! Come on bro, feed us better rubbish!!!

You truly is a person who has never travelled anywhere. The majority of brothas out here marry local women and stay away from their wives in Nigeria because that's what they DESIRE. The majority are so deluded that they believe that they can only go back to Nigeria when they make it big thus never return. Others they only return for their wives when they finally get residency in that said foreign country...but you better believe that many have such a better life, with better women, in better countries that they dont give a fukc any longer about their African wives/family and WILLFULLY abandon them.

It is clear that you have not lived in any Asian country for a time. Furthermore, I seemed to have failed to emphasize something. The "holiday" offer was a ploy, by the rich wife, to trap the Nigerian man, who has been eating her money for a while. The point was: he had no money of his own, and he had no friends or contacts in Vietnam, yet he chose to travel there. He is still there and is now married to her.

Also, I did not know where you saw me mention that the fellow was forcefully taken from his family back in Nigeria. At the start of my recollection, I said that the person was already in Malaysia, so it is obvious that he left a family at home and went there.

Oya, don't quote me again abeg. I don tire to dey feed you. Go and derail another thread.
Re: Please Help A Brother. by Next2Bezee(m): 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
iLegendd:

Absolutely correct.

Even at airports, once you say that you are Nigerian, officials will be looking at you like you have done something wrong.

Many Asian countries are not as inclusive and accepting as European and North American countries; this is why many Asians are also fleeing to America, UK, and Australia.
Re: Please Help A Brother. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
Next2Bezee:

It is clear that you have not lived in any Asian country for a time.

STOP assuming nonsense, you are talking to someone who has lived in not one but TWO different Asian country. NO african man can be held against their wishes, and abandon their family, anywhere, they mostly do so out of greed.

Furthermore, I seemed to have failed to emphasize something. The "holiday" offer was a ploy, by the rich wife, to trap the Nigerian man, who has been eating her money for a while. The point was: he had no money of his own, and he had no friends or contacts in Vietnam, yet he chose to travel there. He is still there and is now married to her.

OK so what you are saying is this guy was taking this rich woman's money to enjoy life abroad THUS, exactly what I am trying to tell you that this was this man's desire/decision.... why didn't he send some of that money to his wife and family? Why didn't he start a biz with that money? Many have never earn anything in their life and when they are faced with money, they will forget even their damn father and mother.

Also, I did not know where you saw me mention that the fellow was forcefully taken from his family back in Nigeria. At the start of my recollection, I said that the person was already in Malaysia, so it is obvious that he left a family at home and went there.

STOP writing rubbish online, you make yourself look deluded!!!!

So the minute this man got to Malaysia, he stopped talking to his wife and kids Or was it the minute he met that rich woman?! Either way that is his own decision, and has nothing to do with Malaysia rich woman or anything else

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother. by Next2Bezee(m): 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

STOP assuming nonsense, you are talking to someone who has lived in not one but TWO different Asian country. NO african man can be held against their wishes, and abandon their family, anywhere, they mostly do so out of greed.

You have read my post many times over and still fail to understand it? I weak, bro. I'll leave it for someone else that has time.

MrBrownJay1:
OK so what you are saying is this guy was taking this rich woman's money to enjoy life abroad THUS, exactly what I am trying to tell you that this was this man's desire/decision.... why didn't he send some of that money to his wife and family? Why didn't he start a biz with that money? Many have never earn anything in their life and when they are faced with money, they will forget even their damn father and mother.

Desire wetin again na? How come you have derailed a simple post to this level? If you are confused, ask someone offline to read and explain to you. Ah ahn!

MrBrownJay1:
STOP writing rubbish online, you make yourself look deluded!!!!

Yet, the Op, who I replied, and the other guy, iLegend, both understood. The problem is just in your head, bro.
Re: Please Help A Brother. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
Next2Bezee:

You have read my post many times over and still fail to understand it? I weak, bro. I'll leave it for someone else that has time.

If you write rubbish online, I will call you out for it. Who do you think people on NL are? Donkeys?!

Desire wetin again na? How come you have derailed a simple post to this level? If you are confused, ask someone offline to read and explain to you. Ah ahn!

It is an insult to Nigerians to claim that someone was held against their wishes to abandon their family.
Here is a simple clue for you: Malaysia is better than Nigeria on many level AND Asian women are very submissive thus BETTER women to many brothas out there. This is the reason why many abandon their family and choose to remain abroad.

Yet, the Op, who I replied, and the other guy, iLegend, both understood. The problem is just in your head, bro.

Yes you were right when saying that a man needs to have Money/contact before moving to Asia but then you failed miserably when you talked about this deluded story of a brotha married to a rich woman who is "supposedly" forced against his will to abandon his family. This is that man' s CHOICE to abandon his family, and nothing else.

The OP has never left Nigeria, how would he know what's going on in Asia? Bro Ilegendd is talking about racism in Asia and Nigerian passport, and certainly not about your BS about Nigerians being held against their wishes to abandon their family.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
Any relationship that exceed two years and half, cut it off.

I stop reading when I siaghted 4 years.

Pardon my ignorance.
Re: Please Help A Brother. by Next2Bezee(m): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

If you write rubbish online, I will call you out for it. Who do you think people on NL are? Donkeys?!

You sound like the only donkey here.

MrBrownJay1:
It is an insult to Nigerians to claim that someone was held against their wishes to abandon their family.
Here is a simple clue for you: Malaysia is better than Nigeria on many level AND Asian women are very submissive thus BETTER women to many brothas out there. This is the reason why many abandon their family and choose to remain abroad.

"Asian women are very submissive" because you have met all of them, abi? How do you get by with so little brain power? Sigh... I give up.

MrBrownJay1:
Yes you were right when saying that a man needs to have Money/contact before moving to Asia but then you failed miserably when you talked about this deluded story of a brotha married to a rich woman who is "supposedly" forced against his will to abandon his family. This is that man' s CHOICE to abandon his family, and nothing else.

The story is deluded? It is a living entity? https://www.tofluency.com/how-to-learn-english/; go and read that first.

MrBrownJay1:
The OP has never left Nigeria, how would he know what's going on in Asia? Bro Ilegendd is talking about racism in Asia and Nigerian passport, and certainly not about your BS about Nigerians being held against their wishes to abandon their family.

Is the bolded not the reason why he created a thread?

Get an empty book and a pen, and start from the link I sent you. It is only when you can type without lowering the IQ of the site that I will explain what I said to you again.

Oya go.
Re: Please Help A Brother. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:20am On Aug 09, 2019
Next2Bezee:

You sound like the only donkey here.

"Asian women are very submissive" because you have met all of them, abi? How do you get by with so little brain power? Sigh... I give up.

The story is deluded? It is a living entity? https://www.tofluency.com/how-to-learn-english/; go and read that first.

Is the bolded not the reason why he created a thread?

Get an empty book and a pen, and start from the link I sent you. It is only when you can type without lowering the IQ of the site that I will explain what I said to you again.

Oya go.

You can write all the rubbish you want online about Asia... there will be people calling you out for it. NOBODY IS HELD AGAINST THEIR WISHES TO ABANDON THEIR FAMILY... stop writing rubbish online!!!!
Re: Please Help A Brother. by Nat404: 8:31am On Aug 09, 2019
iLegendd:
Hmm! My oga's book, ChatDîcted? Nice to hear. I'll inform him about the wonders the book is doing in men's chatting game.
That's you, not your boss. You're the boss. wink cheesy
Re: Please Help A Brother. by iLegendd(m): 8:32am On Aug 09, 2019
Nat404:
That's you, not your boss. You're the boss. wink cheesy
I'm just a boy to my oga, Joe. We will be opening a Wikipedia page for him.
Re: Please Help A Brother. by Nat404: 8:36am On Aug 09, 2019
iLegendd:
I'm just a boy to my oga, Joe. We will be opening a Wikipedia page for him.
Haha.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation / My Girlfriend Ask me This Question, I don't know What to Do . Advice Needed / Is This The Most Well-mannered Female Moniker On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.