Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No (59605 Views)

Remember You Are A Mother” Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Sharing This Photo / Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit / Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by Davidasi: 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
Olosho trying to seduce us. Abeg we don’t bl ep girls more beautiful than this outside naija abeg travel out you go no naija girls no fine

1 Like

Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by Victorisoni3(m): 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ok
Here we go with anoder fatty flesh
Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, what has one got to do with the other? Men wil stilll be driven by sex, whether there is a civil war in Nigeria, country is falling apart or they are handing bags of cash to everyone in Nigeria.

The fact that you would expect these youngsters to care about Nigeria than sex, while we can clearly see that the majority of Nigeria adults themselves don't give a damn about Nigeria (and everyone is out for their own selfish self), is funny. Who do you think these youngsters learn from?

Money and sex is the most important think in Nigerian men's brain.
Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by Alzirida(f): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
No big deal.
Even mad women on the street get stalkers daily
Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by Vested(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
Natoski5:
breast and boobs way go fade one day..na him dis one the use do shakara..

Like say if them give you , you go reject am...
lipsrsealed

Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by friendlyadvice: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
Natoski5:
breast and boobs way go fade one day..na him dis one the use do shakara..
Mtchew breast wey if e commot bra now, the thing go roll down to her toes
Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by Pvssy: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ned Nwoko will add this to his fleets
Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by gladisa7: 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
they were only proposing to her booby! grin

1 Like

Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by habayommy: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by vickydevoka(m): 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
Y is that big booby irritates me. I don't find it attractive lyk smaller one. May be, due to my experience with them. Smaller one stands bigger one fall flat
Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by jaxxy(m): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
Attention seeking
Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by frozen70(f): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
In her imagination, does she think she is getting real proposers ❓
Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by Natoski5(m): 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
Vested:

Like say if them give you , you go reject am...
lipsrsealed

Lolz...na to chop my share clean mouth na...
Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by LocalNietzsche: 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
I swear. As soon as I am aroused, I can feel myself losing my civility.
MrBrownJay1:
Big Tittays are having men acting a damn fool since biblical times....

1 Like

Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by LocalNietzsche: 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
Chairman. Youths can focus on two things at the same time grin
Chicagoesontop:
This is one hell of a problem with our Nigerian youths, look at how they focused on the boobs rather than focusing on Nigeria problems and the need for their positive impact and contributions over the plight of this country.

Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by Legendguru: 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by Myhusband(m): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
a lady I thrashed that year sef was classic than this yellow pawpaw, yet some Sissy were disgracing themselves in public

I can say it with boldness that 90% of these imbeciles idolizing the baby elephant no fit woo a lady face to face

nonsense
Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by NotFarFrom: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
Gather here and cry for this Idiet

1 Like

Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by tigerclaws: 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
[s]
Pvssy:
Ned Nwoko will add this to his fleets
[/s]
Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by happy200(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
this is raining season a trick women know.
Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by shogsman(m): 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nairaland is becoming worthless day by day.
Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by mikejj(m): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
Finnestgreat:
Chai instead on focusing on the problem we are facing, we are focusing on boobs,chai guys
only few will know this::: when she removes her bra.. those tit will fall like vomit tongue
Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by Vested(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
Natoski5:

Lolz...na to chop my share clean mouth na...

Correct!
Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by emmnprince(m): 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
Any moral lesson in this post? Or is it posted or the lust and pleasure of the eyes?
Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by 400billionman: 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nollywood actress without any movie to her name..
Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by dipseacon: 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
This kind girls I know their type, them dey always get K-leg

Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by Shalommy(f): 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
Manchester babe grin
Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by Taogbera: 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
I ranu abacha
Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
One tin i no like about big bwests is dat wen d owner pull comot her bra d tin go jus fall yakata reach her kneesshocked. Moderate or small boobs anytime anyday plus big back wink.
Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by dollytino4real(f): 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:

How Do You Look Please?
y asked, am a lady finito
Re: Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No by mmadu5(m): 12:35am On Aug 09, 2019
this girl needs to watch her weight before she becomes a pig

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead / Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) / Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.