Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon (11523 Views)

Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday / Davies Iyiegbu Releases His Book “Foreignpreneur” (Review) / The 48 Laws Of Power- Which Of The Laws Is Your Favourite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by nigerianpride: 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
You think that by bringing down others, that makes you smart? First of all you haven’t mentioned your book, and you have demonstrated your ignorance, because no one has mentioned BSR, BSR is based on paid sales either on kindle or Paperback and the rank varies. If this book is free in Kindle unlimited then it means that it’s exclusive to amazon!

Secondly, what category did you rank first in 24hours? That’s a big fat lie, unless your category is a non competitive category like startups!

I just checked, and the book is even ranked higher than stated here and the BSR is in 200 hundreds.

Depending on how you look at it, the message has been passed

Ranking also changes by the hour, it is constantly refreshed by Amazon, so a new book can come in and knock you off in an hour.

Thirdly press releases are designed to boost book sales, wether an author writes a press release or not, who is suppose to write the press release?

There is a big difference between book review and press release and I think so far, what matters is that the book is unique and a good read!

So why not learn from it?

iLegendd:
The book is not ranked high. It's 403k BSR and that's extremely low. It made barely a sale. The rank is from KENP read, not sales. I published a book on that same day and it's #1 New Release in different categories.

This post is written by the author and he paid for promo on NL. No problems, but I hate the fact that they lied to us about ranking high.

Anyway, nice try. I'll read it one day to see if I can learn something from it.

Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by pmedia(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
That is great o. Congrats man!

My signature tells you more...all I do is Web design.
Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by Peter127: 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]see below

Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by iLegendd(m): 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
nigerianpride:
I didn't read because I can't read another lie.

That book hasn't made a single sale. That BSR is from KENP.

Take the 227k BSR and put it in the link below to see how many sales. Stop the ignorance. I want the author to succeed, (which I know you're the one), but I hate lies.

https://kindlepreneur.com/amazon-kdp-sales-rank-calculator/
Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by iLegendd(m): 12:39am On Aug 09, 2019
nigerianpride:

Now, your book is making sales with 70k BSR. It has sold 3 — 4 copies.

Please, use your head and don't come back here to lie to us again. We are not kids.

Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by nigerianpride: 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
First of it isn’t my book and two when next you use a software try to read about the software.

Kindlepreneur calculator is an estimate and not 100% accurate.

Rankings change by the hour and differs by category and region. From the time that you checked this book by 12:09am means you were up all night trying to prove a meaningless point.

BSR paid ranking is different from category ranking! I can’t imagine that a self-acclaimed best selling author like you claim, doesn’t know.

Your opinion has not stopped those who need the book to buy it

It’s people like you that think they are smart and yet never achieve anything meaningful because they think they are too wise to know it all.

No one is begging you to read and I was expecting you to share the title of your book. You think an author of the book would seat around arguing with you. I thought you were wise enough but apparently not.

Why don’t you post your ranking.

iLegendd:

Now, your book is making sales with 70k BSR. It has sold 3 — 4 copies.

Please, use your head and don't come back here to lie to us again. We are not kids.
Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by iLegendd(m): 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
nigerianpride:
I didn't read what you wrote because I have been lied to already. Let the case come to an end. Thank you for the time. All the best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Him, Her & I / Grammarly Premium????? / Journey Through The Wilderness... (love,betrayal, Money,sex).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.