Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Man City Completes Swap Of Juventus Defender Joao Cancelo For Danilo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City Completes Swap Of Juventus Defender Joao Cancelo For Danilo (12492 Views)

Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus / Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack / Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man City Completes Swap Of Juventus Defender Joao Cancelo For Danilo by Reeberry: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2019
yaqq:
Gardiola is a money bag coach..... Mendi, Walker, stones, Laporte, Eliaquim Mangala, cancelo all way above 50 million pounds, looking at arsenal whose highest bought defender should be around 15 million pounds, and u want arsenal to draw a match with Gardiola? Pep get the players he want, imaging having Walker and cancelo as right backs in a single club. I even forget otamendi.. Rodri, 75 million pounds, and arsenal bought pepe for 72 and we no hear word..... Gardiola is not a manager. He can't even coach a player who cost less than 60 million pounds right now, u must be an already made star to play for gardiola
You are dumb. Seems they bought Arguero, Sterling and Sane for over 60 million pounds. Mumu. undecided
Re: Man City Completes Swap Of Juventus Defender Joao Cancelo For Danilo by phenzy(m): 8:28am On Aug 08, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

If you know the love myself and my wife have for juventus. Even if i am in transit and cant view a Juve match, she will be calling every 5 mins updating me. One of our major worries was that cancelo himself. We have always hoped Juve will bring in one solid right back. He is still better than Danilo 1 million ways. If u ever watched Danilo in real madrid you will know Juve are mad or never watched him play before. He is as useless as the right leg of Ozil. I just lost hope in Juve winning the champions league with a fluke like Danilo holding that angle. If I tell my wiffy danilo was brought in, na only me and my kids fo dey watch juve matches now she hates that danilo cos she saw him played for madrid severally.

I love this kind of family...just my dream family (all I have being wishing for). Husband watches football, wife watches football n even the children as well. To crown it all, you people support the same team.

1 Like

Re: Man City Completes Swap Of Juventus Defender Joao Cancelo For Danilo by Damfostopper(m): 8:28am On Aug 08, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

If you know the love myself and my wife have for juventus. Even if i am in transit and cant view a Juve match, she will be calling every 5 mins updating me. One of our major worries was that cancelo himself. We have always hoped Juve will bring in one solid right back. He is still better than Danilo 1 million ways. If u ever watched Danilo in real madrid you will know Juve are mad or never watched him play before. He is as useless as the right leg of Ozil. I just lost hope in Juve winning the champions league with a fluke like Danilo holding that angle. If I tell my wiffy danilo was brought in, na only me and my kids fo dey watch juve matches now she hates that danilo cos she saw him played for madrid severally.
I despite danilo...... cancelo is better than danilo.....

Juventus are all wrong this season.... starting with bringing in sarri......

instead for them to look for a coach that will bring out the best in dybala to match Ronaldo standards.....they are doing something else....... Wat's tha business sef.......

lemme face my own Manchester United

1 Like

Re: Man City Completes Swap Of Juventus Defender Joao Cancelo For Danilo by andrew444(m): 9:25am On Aug 08, 2019
chicent2k3:
I wouldn't understand why my Darling juventus will agree to such a deal. Why would they agree to swap an "otu" 28 year old for their super 25 year old....because of a few extra bucks? I never really like that danilo.

Lol

Danilo is one of the most luckiest players in football

Winning trophies easily and always playing for big teams

Now he is sure of adding at least a Seria A medal to his cabinet

1 Like

Re: Man City Completes Swap Of Juventus Defender Joao Cancelo For Danilo by mknigeriagreat: 9:57am On Aug 08, 2019
Damfostopper:
I despite danilo...... cancelo is better than danilo.....

Juventus are all wrong this season.... starting with bringing in sarri......

instead for them to look for a coach that will bring out the best in dybala to match Ronaldo standards.....they are doing something else....... Wat's tha business sef.......

lemme face my own Manchester United

Personally I had a feeling they will put a risk on JM as a coach but nope they went for the smoker. I was thinking they will get it right this season but the only small happiness I have now is that Buffon is back and they spoiled it with this Danilo. Ramsey was a good addition for them and hearing that they are selling Mandzukic watered down my spirit as well. When Ronaldo isn't playing, who will be banging the goals for God sake? And they have people like Nedved as a board man who should know better. SMH.
Re: Man City Completes Swap Of Juventus Defender Joao Cancelo For Danilo by mknigeriagreat: 10:03am On Aug 08, 2019
phenzy:

I love this kind of family...just my dream family (all I have being wishing for). Husband watches football, wife watches football n even the children as well. To crown it all, you people support the same team.

Bro na so. God will give you such man. Yesterday my wife called me panting I was like what is it madam? Next thing I will hear is ''you won't believe it that suarez defeated Venus Williams in the first round of the Rogers Cup''? I just weak. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I had to ask her how on earth she managed to watch the match since she was far away at work as a practicing doctor. She said she was following it on the ATP website live and youtube. I kuku ma give up. Three sports we follow together. 1. Football(Juventus). 2. Tennis(serena williams and roger federer. 3. Rugby(the all blacks of New Zealand). LOL. grin grin grin grin
Re: Man City Completes Swap Of Juventus Defender Joao Cancelo For Danilo by uunwanaobong3: 10:09am On Aug 08, 2019
This club called mancity is too wise and strategic in the transfer market,..... Just imagine selling a misfit like Danilo and adding just 27 million pounds to buy a player of cancelo standard worth 65 million euros... This is a very shrewd piece of business. Cancelo will just bench walker instantly.

This frightening news for the who whole premier league

Mancity first eleven

Keeper
Ederson

Defence;
Mendy
Laporte
Otamendi
Cancelo

Midfield
Rodri
David Silva
Debrune

Attack
BENARDO SILVA
Aguero
Sterling

Mancity second eleven

Keeper
Bravo

Defence
Walker
Stone
Casi
Zinchenko

Midfield
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Fodan

Attack
Mehrez
Jesus
Sane

Reserve
Angelino
Etc

This is very bad for Liverpool title ambition, I rest my case
Re: Man City Completes Swap Of Juventus Defender Joao Cancelo For Danilo by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 08, 2019
Sarriball for Ballon d'or!
Re: Man City Completes Swap Of Juventus Defender Joao Cancelo For Danilo by uunwanaobong3: 10:23am On Aug 08, 2019
yaqq:
Gardiola is a money bag coach..... Mendi, Walker, stones, Laporte, Eliaquim Mangala, cancelo all way above 50 million pounds, looking at arsenal whose highest bought defender should be around 15 million pounds, and u want arsenal to draw a match with Gardiola? Pep get the players he want, imaging having Walker and cancelo as right backs in a single club. I even forget otamendi.. Rodri, 75 million pounds, and arsenal bought pepe for 72 and we no hear word..... Gardiola is not a manager. He can't even coach a player who cost less than 60 million pounds right now, u must be an already made star to play for gardiola

MR MAN you are a big fat liar... Mancity bought RODRI at 62 million pounds, which is also mancity transfer record buy for any of their player.

Mean while Tottenham bought ndombele for 65million pounds, arsenal bought pepe for 72 million pounds , learn to accept responsibility for your failure
Re: Man City Completes Swap Of Juventus Defender Joao Cancelo For Danilo by phenzy(m): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Bro na so. God will give you such man. Yesterday my wife called me panting I was like what is it madam? Next thing I will hear is ''you won't believe it that suarez defeated Venus Williams in the first round of the Rogers Cup''? I just weak. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I had to ask her how on earth she managed to watch the match since she was far away at work as a practicing doctor. She said she was following it on the ATP website live and youtube. I kuku ma give up. Three sports we follow together. 1. Football(Juventus). 2. Tennis(serena williams and roger federer. 3. Rugby(the all blacks of New Zealand). LOL. grin grin grin grin

Wow.. I love that. All this kind thing na im dey make marriage sweet. Infact, i have promised myself that I must impose sport on my future wife.
Re: Man City Completes Swap Of Juventus Defender Joao Cancelo For Danilo by mknigeriagreat: 10:36am On Aug 08, 2019
phenzy:

Wow.. I love that. All this kind thing na im dey make marriage sweet. Infact, i have promised myself that I must impose sport on my future wife.

You don't need to impose it. If she gbadun you aswear she go just jell into your system. And before you get married, initiate her early into all those things you want now. IT is not going to be magic when you marry so the earlier you do that now, the better for you sir. See attached screen shot of what she was sending to me on whatsapp this morning I didn't even check it before replying you earlier.

Re: Man City Completes Swap Of Juventus Defender Joao Cancelo For Danilo by uunwanaobong3: 10:47am On Aug 08, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

OGA, honestly I really jealous and envy your family organization... The though of having my wife and children watch mancity matches with me will really give me the most satisfied orgasm and make me cum on my pants.
With all my heart I love ladies who watches football, and I always feel attracted to them.
Re: Man City Completes Swap Of Juventus Defender Joao Cancelo For Danilo by izzou(m): 10:48am On Aug 08, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

You don't need to impose it. If she gbadun you aswear she go just jell into your system. And before you get married, initiate her early into all those things you want now. IT is not going to be magic when you marry so the earlier you do that now, the better for you sir. See attached screen shot of what she was sending to me on whatsapp this morning I didn't even check it before replying you earlier.

Does she have a younger sister?

I'm typing my relationship CV currently
Re: Man City Completes Swap Of Juventus Defender Joao Cancelo For Danilo by kaylo31(m): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2019
CrestMan:
I like Man City's transfers cool

Just imagine this:
Manchester United paid £80m for ONLY Maguire undecided

Manchester City paid £81m for BOTH Rodri and Cancello based on net spending cool

Now, can you compare the quality acquired based on the money spent? angry
From your analysis u are saying Danilo is worth about 40million.... i laugh u in spanish
Re: Man City Completes Swap Of Juventus Defender Joao Cancelo For Danilo by mknigeriagreat: 10:57am On Aug 08, 2019
izzou:

Does she have a younger sister?

I'm typing my relationship CV currently

SIR? All married now sir so sorry even their counsins all married. I asked her she said sll her niece are married too sir....
Re: Man City Completes Swap Of Juventus Defender Joao Cancelo For Danilo by mknigeriagreat: 11:00am On Aug 08, 2019
uunwanaobong3:

OGA, honestly I really jealous and envy your family organization... The though of having my wife and children watch mancity matches with me will really give me the most satisfied orgasm and make me cum on my pants.
With all my heart I love ladies who watches football, and I always feel attracted to them.

Bro she will jell on one condition hope she doesnt watch telimondo cos that thing na addiction. If she doesnt then start by taking her to see a live match. Live matches in a stadium do the magic cos the feelings doesnt leave them the same. Lol.

That orgasm part is scary sir. I dont even know what you are talking about. Corrupt me not.
Re: Man City Completes Swap Of Juventus Defender Joao Cancelo For Danilo by izzou(m): 11:03am On Aug 08, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

SIR? All married now sir so sorry even their counsins all married. I asked her she said sll her niece are married too sir....

sad

Re: Man City Completes Swap Of Juventus Defender Joao Cancelo For Danilo by mknigeriagreat: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2019
izzou:

sad

grin grin grin grin grin all you these nairaland guys ehn. Look around well bro you will see one. I even see some enter some football bet shops. Those ones are even ballers. grin grin grin
Re: Man City Completes Swap Of Juventus Defender Joao Cancelo For Danilo by CrestMan: 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
kaylo31:

From your analysis u are saying Danilo is worth about 40million.... i laugh u in spanish

No my guy, I didn't say so. Cancelo cost £53m. Man city paid £27m in cash + Danilo. So do the maths cool
Re: Man City Completes Swap Of Juventus Defender Joao Cancelo For Danilo by Chukalemon(m): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
yaqq:
. Which coach is even better than gurdiola in terms of giving younger players the chance to play.pep give over 50 percent of playing time to city academy elite players.
Re: Man City Completes Swap Of Juventus Defender Joao Cancelo For Danilo by josephinne(f): 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
ifeanyija:
Man city director knws his job. imagine lukaku of 85m is been rejected at United

Lukaku has been sold to Inter Milan already so what's all the fuss??
Re: Man City Completes Swap Of Juventus Defender Joao Cancelo For Danilo by phenzy(m): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Lol...that's good...I will definitely heed to your advice sir.
Re: Man City Completes Swap Of Juventus Defender Joao Cancelo For Danilo by Goldicon2(m): 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
yaqq:
my friend Sharrap ya Dulti Mouth there. Buying players less than 50m doesn't make you a good coach, arsenal way you dy talk so, all the less than 50m players way them they buy watin them don't gain? Pep is a good coach because he knows how to use his players and when to use them, and his players respect and love him. Carry that mancity squad give Mourinho and let's sew what happens before next season. The club wants the best so they're providing him with what he needs to give them what they want or need and as you Know my Guy, Better Soup na Money kill Am.
Re: Man City Completes Swap Of Juventus Defender Joao Cancelo For Danilo by ifeanyija(m): 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
josephinne:

Lukaku has been sold to Inter Milan already so what's all the fuss??
why spend such money b4?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Last AFCON Final Nigeria Played In / Sophia Omidiji Signs For S.B.V Excelsior Target Super Falcons For 2019 World Cup / Birmingham 2022: Elizabeth Oshoba Wins Silver In The Women's Boxing Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.