Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,139 members, 7,842,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) (30073 Views)

Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) / Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) / Neymar's Lawyer Going Into Barcelona Offices, Transfer? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by 141samuel: 11:42am On Aug 08, 2019
Nonsense fans I give him three matches they will start throwing banana at him
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:42am On Aug 08, 2019
oghenerobo91:

i can see that u dont know what u are saying. u would pick Kean over Lukaku?
juventus offered world class Dybala for Lukaku and u are calling one small pikin that was eventually sold because u all hate Lukaku.
dont repeat that statement again o lol

Read to understand sir... I don't hate Lukaku. Why would I ? A player I enjoyed watching in Chelsea, Belgium and Everton... He simply wasn't the best fit for United, just as Morata couldn't cut it in Chelsea...

There's a team for certain players...

United needs very young and vibrant strikers with exceptional pace, not box strikers that tap in or excel in set pieces... In this regard, Rashford gets ahead of Lukaku, and Moise Kean would do well as Back up... This means Aubameyang, Jesus, and even Firmino get ahead of Lukaku.

This doesn't mean Lukaku is poor or bad... He simply requires tactical, fast, and exceptional midfielder and wingers to enable him pour in those goals... If you watched Belgium and Everton games in the past, you will catch the drift.

As for Dybala... My view on that guy is quite clear. He's not yet ready to be serious with his career. He will go from the bench to China.

3 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by kings59: 11:43am On Aug 08, 2019
See you at Champions league.

It's a pity man U won't come.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by kings59: 11:47am On Aug 08, 2019
See you at Champions league.

It's a pity man U won't come.

Back then, inter millan was my best team. Those days of ceaser, Ibrahimovhic, Andrino,Mikjahalovic and Senider.

AC Milan dey chop am well well from us then, even Juventus.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Foodforthought: 11:47am On Aug 08, 2019
frankmoney:
Picking lukaku over a very inconsistent rashford is just funny
Lukaku is consistent?
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:51am On Aug 08, 2019
Lukaku will be a star in Italy...mark my words
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:52am On Aug 08, 2019
Emu4life:
How does it feel buying 4 bags of cement for £72mgrin
u will eat your words next season
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Foodforthought: 11:56am On Aug 08, 2019
oghenerobo91:
i just pity man u this season. Pogba was the biggest problem yet he was not offloaded.
Herrera was offloaded because he demanded a higher wage yet an overrated Rashford was given an improved contract.
Lukaku who saved man u on important matches last season is leaving because he is not appreciated and some people are clapping hands.
let me see anyone crying when the season finally kicks off that u dont have strikers.
In a fully fit and in-form Man United, Lukaku isn't in the First XI. An in-form Rashford is unplayable, forget sentiments.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by huntila(m): 11:56am On Aug 08, 2019
I am tired of[color=#000099][/color] Milan. Belusconni's daughter is our problem right now
Henrodah:
Serie A is the best league now! AC Milan abeg sign better players or inter will use us as chewing stick talk less of juventus.

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
Foodforthought:

Lukaku is consistent?
I feel he just doesn't fit into man utd for some reason .... But he is a better striker than rashford
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by eneojoedu(m): 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
Walking:
What is wrong with AC Milan for God sake..
Iru club wo ni mo support bayi nitori olorun
Ac Milan still get fans
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
Zuorom:

David luiz is moving to arsenal, you guys don't have defence

Luiz my foot Arsenal has already signed Tierney they won't move for Luiz.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
wink2015:
ROMELU LUKAKU WAS A BIG FAILURE FOR BELGIUM DURING THE LAST 2018 WORLD CUP IN RUSSIA.

The congolese born player was just jumping like crickets on the football pitch and wasting most of their scoring chances.

It was Marouane Fellaini, Eden Hazard, etc that save the day for Belgium.

You are stupid go check again jealous man u fan.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by CrestMan: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
lomprico:

there is nothing wrong in selling him, my angel is that the idiat Woodward dint get a replacement. dybala miss own still dey pain me.

First, the manager is paid to manage his team so no player is angry to leave. Otherwise, how did Man city, liverpool and totheham keep their stars intact?
e.g. in Man City, Danilo and Delph would have wished to stay. Sane was told to leave only if he wants to and the dude is yet to say anything admist the pressure from Bayern.

For Man U, how can you sell without a like for like replacement? That's bad business lipsrsealed
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
Exempted:

Sorry to burst ur bubble. He's not among our best 11 in that team even as mediocre as the team is.....

Lazy lad..

Man u has pained and clueless fans looking isn't part of the teams eleven ?
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by CrestMan: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
Exempted:

Sorry to burst ur bubble. He's not among our best 11 in that team even as mediocre as the team is.....

Lazy lad..

....but he is far better and useful than Sanchez.
Well I believe you know your team better.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by lomprico(m): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
CrestMan:

First, the manager is paid to manage his team so no player is angry to leave. Otherwise, how did Man city, liverpool and totheham keep their stars intact?
e.g. in Man City, Danilo and Delph would have wished to stay. Sane was told to leave only if he wants to and the dude is yet to say anything admist the pressure from Bayern.

For Man U, how can you sell without a like for like replacement? That's bad business lipsrsealed

data wat am saying na. no replacement for him.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by CrestMan: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
bluebay:

Point of correction, Lukaku not rated among best strikers in Man-utd . He just happened to be one hell of a lucky striker that’s all.

@ lucky striker Haba fear God na shocked
Ok, how many strikers does man u have sef?
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by CrestMan: 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
realestniggah:

The problem is no one is coming to ask for Sanchez

I wish one Chinese club will come take him off our hands

You're right. The guy is a black/night market flop.
His wage is the problem. No reasonable club wants a liability angry
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by CrestMan: 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
lomprico:

data wat am saying na. no replacement for him.

Yes, we're saying the same thing.
Take heart Bro wink
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Harlargbe(m): 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hmmmm oga nlaaa Mr Elpon
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
Foodforthought:

In a fully fit and in-form Man United, Lukaku isn't in the First XI. An in-form Rashford is unplayable, forget sentiments.

Are you saying Rashford is better than Lukaku??
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
Foodforthought:

please tell me the highest tally Rashford has scored in a season that makes him unplayable. has he ever scored 15 league goals a season?
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by genq(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
Rajosh:
Forget that thing. Lukaku is as useless as the Letter P in psychology.

Lool cheesy
But there's a reason why the Brits chanted this for him:
"Romelu Lukaku
He’s our Belgian scoring genius
He’s got a 24inch pen!s
Scoring all the goals
Bellend by his toes"
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ed Woodward should be the biggest disappointment in this transfer window. It was obvious and glaring that United needed a revamp in midfield, pogba was overburdened and inconsistent, Mc tominay isn’t class yet, pereira is still learning, Matic is old and tired and doesn’t stamp any authority in midfield anymore, Fred hasn’t yet found his foot.., and yet these are the midfielders for the season
The only options we had Fellaini when things go wrong was sold, no replacement, to add salt to the injury the only hardworking midfielder Herrera was left to leave for PSG..
United is gradually going down the lane of AC Milan and Ed Woodward is the architect
If you are a united fan and you expect miracle to happpen this season you are indeed dreaming.
Rashford got a new improved contract, young , Jones and Smalling who played with Ferdinand and Vidic and still never improved for years got new contracts ?? Wan bissaka who is English signed for 50 million and only had a decent season in top flight football last season, Harry Macguire cost 80million , but Bruno Fernandez of sporting Lisbon is too expensive at 55-60 million, Even milinkovic savic of Lazio is expensive at 70-80 million pounds..
Ed Woodward is crazy, really is.. if you really believe Man United will perform miracles this season , quit dreaming .. it’s normal 6th position, that is if wolves or Everton don’t displace them
My only disappointment is that united are going down the lane of AC Milan. This is just a testament of what a bad administration could do.. so so sad

2 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
nobodytestme:
Ed Woodward should be the biggest disappointment in this transfer window. It was obvious and glaring that United needed a revamp in midfield, pogba was overburdened and inconsistent, Mc tominay isn’t class yet, pereira is still learning, Matic is old and tired and doesn’t stamp any authority in midfield anymore, Fred hasn’t yet found his foot.., and yet these are the midfielders for the season
The only options we had Fellaini when things go wrong was sold, no replacement, to add salt to the injury the only hardworking midfielder Herrera was left to leave for PSG..
United is gradually going down the lane of AC Milan and Ed Woodward is the architect
If you are a united fan and you expect miracle to happpen this season you are indeed dreaming.
Rashford got a new improved contract, young , Jones and Smalling who played with Ferdinand and Vidic and still never improved for years got new contracts ?? Wan bissaka who is English signed for 50 million and only had a decent season in top flight football last season, Harry Macguire cost 80million , but Bruno Fernandez of sporting Lisbon is too expensive at 55-60 million, Even milinkovic savic of Lazio is expensive at 70-80 million pounds..
Ed Woodward is crazy, really is.. if you really believe Man United will perform miracles this season , quit dreaming .. it’s normal 6th position, that is if wolves or Everton don’t displace them
My only disappointment is that united are going down the lane of AC Milan. This is just a testament of what a bad administration could do.. so so sad

Am telling you bro... I'm really disappointed.... Ed is just a foolish English supremacist... Imagine selling Lukaku and leaving martial, Rashford and Lingard... Na wa
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Foodforthought: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
frankmoney:
I feel he just doesn't fit into man utd for some reason .... But he is a better striker than rashford
He is a better striker than Rashford of course. But how many times has Rashford been given a chance at No. 9?
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Codes151(m): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
He was fined prior to his week in
boss1310:
and Man u are waiting for him to pay 40'000 pounds for missing training lol
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Codes151(m): 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
E no concern you! We ain’t complaining bra..

CrestMan:
Man U is just so useless. How can you allow one of your best striker leave like that and retain Sanchez? undecided
Man city, liverpool, Tottenham and even Arsenal are keeping their best legs
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Foodforthought: 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
oghenerobo91:

please tell me the highest tally Rashford has scored in a season that makes him unplayable. has he ever scored 15 league goals a season?
Maybe you should tell me how many times Rashford has played as a No.9 which is his favourite position. Mourinho forced a striker to play as a winger so that he could accommodate big names and big egos as well as a 75 million pounds bag of cement. Lukaku was signed because Jose didn't trust Martial and Rashford to play rugby attacking football. Imagine having Martial who was in form and banging goals...and then going to sign that waste Sanchez! Jose is the reason Rashford and Martial slowed down and began to look overrated. If it takes young players to understand what it means to play for the badge, then let United use young unknown players. Are you talking about a Lukaku that cannot control a simple pass? A player who misses an open net for fun? Somebody that cannot turn or beat an opponent?
I'm not biased or anything. I'm not English. I'm Nigerian and have been watching Man U for nearly 2 decades. I prefer Rashford to Lukaku.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Foodforthought: 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
Jokerman:

Are you saying Rashford is better than Lukaku??
Yes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neymar Arrives At Police Station For Questioning After Rape Accusation / Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? / Ahmed Musa To Sponsor 100 Students To Study In University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.