Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,379 members, 7,843,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) (30077 Views)

Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) / Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) / Neymar's Lawyer Going Into Barcelona Offices, Transfer? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Foodforthought: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
Jokerman:

Are you saying Rashford is better than Lukaku??
For how Man United play, yes.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Foodforthought: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
Jokerman:

Jokerman:

Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
genq:

Lool cheesy
But there's a reason why the Brits chanted this for him:
"Romelu Lukaku
He’s our Belgian scoring genius
He’s got a 24inch pen!s
Scoring all the goals
Bellend by his toes"
They were basking in the euphoria of his very very short lived form.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by CrestMan: 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
Codes151:
E no concern you! We ain’t complaining bra..

Okay noted. Will be watching you closely tongue
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by bluebay(m): 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
CrestMan:

@ lucky striker Haba fear God na shocked
Ok, how many strikers does man u have sef?
Bros how many do they have . Stop buying complete sport papers or Gathering with those keke and Okada people having blind arguments . Watch match and tell the fact.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Ayomideen(m): 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
Zuorom:

One tree can't make a forest, the only world class defenders u have now are Rudiger and Azpilicueta. Your defence will be exposed on Sunday and Kepa is no way near the quality of Cech or Courtois, he will conceed goals on Sunday

Well, speaking about Courtois,his current form isn't one to be proud of buh you're leaving out Christensen( who isn't that bad) and also Zouma( who's racked up some pretty valuable experience on loan at Everton). Truly they're not world class but they'll do just fine I believe( and hope).
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
this footballers deh ball oooo
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by IwilseeUincourt(m): 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
CrestMan:
Man U is just so useless. How can you allow one of your best striker leave like that and retain Sanchez? undecided
Man city, liverpool, Tottenham and even Arsenal are keeping their best legs

Lol, clearly you know nothing about this man.

90% of Man United supporters have waited a long time for his departure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by openmine(m): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
Already sealed
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by CrestMan: 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
IwilseeUincourt:

Lol, clearly you know nothing about this man.

90% of Man United supporters have waited a long time for his departure.

Oh didn't know this. Thanks for the info wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by CrestMan: 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
bluebay:

Bros how many do they have . Stop buying complete sport papers or Gathering with those keke and Okada people having blind arguments . Watch match and tell the fact.

@ buying complete sport papers grin grin grin
Thanks for making me laugh cheesy
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by highness25(m): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
Zuorom:

David luiz is moving to arsenal, you guys don't have defence
Do not underrate those young lads, they're ready to give 200% to be there playing week in week out. Those dudes in blue shirt can hurt you
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
Foodforthought:

Maybe you should tell me how many times Rashford has played as a No.9 which is his favourite position. Mourinho forced a striker to play as a winger so that he could accommodate big names and big egos as well as a 75 million pounds bag of cement. Lukaku was signed because Jose didn't trust Martial and Rashford to play rugby attacking football. Imagine having Martial who was in form and banging goals...and then going to sign that waste Sanchez! Jose is the reason Rashford and Martial slowed down and began to look overrated. If it takes young players to understand what it means to play for the badge, then let United use young unknown players. Are you talking about a Lukaku that cannot control a simple pass? A player who misses an open net for fun? Somebody that cannot turn or beat an opponent?
I'm not biased or anything. I'm not English. I'm Nigerian and have been watching Man U for nearly 2 decades. I prefer Rashford to Lukaku.
That's u. Rashford was there in Mourinhos first season. How many goals did he scored? Martial was bought by van Gaal and played as number 9, how many did he score? After Mourinho was sacked, Rashford was used as a top 9, bros how many did he score. Even Lukaku scored more than him under the new coach. U are comparing Rashford to Lukaku who has over 110 epl goals in 7 years. Now u have Rashford. I'll like to have ur number so I remind u always about this wrong decision
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Foodforthought: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
oghenerobo91:

That's u. Rashford was there in Mourinhos first season. How many goals did he scored? Martial was bought by van Gaal and played as number 9, how many did he score? After Mourinho was sacked, Rashford was used as a top 9, bros how many did he score. Even Lukaku scored more than him under the new coach. U are comparing Rashford to Lukaku who has over 110 epl goals in 7 years. Now u have Rashford. I'll like to have ur number so I remind u always about this wrong decision
What do you mean by wrong decision? Lukaku wanted to leave because he didn't fit into the system. So they allowed him to. My problem is they should have signed a replacement...even if it's Mandzukic just to have another option. Rashford and Martial MUST START. Firmino, Richarlison, Kane, Aguero, Jesus, Aubameyang, Lacazette all outperformed Lukaku yet none of them cost £75m, none of them earns 300k per week. Rashford cost nothing and yet he gives his all on the pitch...never downs tools and is more passionate than any other superstar player at the club. I don't care what happens this season. Lukaku was a waste and I'm glad he left.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
Foodforthought:

What do you mean by wrong decision? Lukaku wanted to leave because he didn't fit into the system. So they allowed him to. My problem is they should have signed a replacement...even if it's Mandzukic just to have another option. Rashford and Martial MUST START. Firmino, Richarlison, Kane, Aguero, Jesus, Aubameyang, Lacazette all outperformed Lukaku yet none of them cost £75m, none of them earns 300k per week. Rashford cost nothing and yet he gives his all on the pitch...never downs tools and is more passionate than any other superstar player at the club. I don't care what happens this season. Lukaku was a waste and I'm glad he left.
Just give me ur number. Or better this is mine 09053350117
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Foodforthought: 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
oghenerobo91:
Just give me ur number. Or better this is mine 09053350117
Lol...you serious o grin

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
bluebay:

Rashford gats more chance to shine this season... Full confidence on that guy
Yeah.
Let's wait and see
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Zuorom: 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
cassidy1996:
Chelsea go kill man u dis weekend
Ayomideen:

Well, speaking about Courtois,his current form isn't one to be proud of buh you're leaving out Christensen( who isn't that bad) and also Zouma( who's racked up some pretty valuable experience on loan at Everton). Truly they're not world class but they'll do just fine I believe( and hope).
highness25:
Do not underrate those young lads, they're ready to give 200% to be there playing week in week out. Those dudes in blue shirt can hurt you
Ayomideen:

Lol man we still have the likes of Rudiger o

I warned you all about your defence right? Una don see am now

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Zuorom: 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
bluebay:

On point
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Ayomideen(m): 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
Zuorom:

Azzin ehn
Ayam not understanding o!
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by bluebay(m): 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
Zuorom:

On point
Told him cool
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by colorsofrainbow: 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
OluJay666:
man u is in trouble...chealsea go kill am on sunday
u were saying grin

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by bluebay(m): 8:30am On Aug 12, 2019
bluebay:

Said it cool
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by bluebay(m): 8:30am On Aug 12, 2019
colorsofrainbow:
u were saying grin
Was wrong
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by bluebay(m): 8:31am On Aug 12, 2019
Gbemishile1:

Yeah.
Let's wait and see

Seen Now ?
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by highness25(m): 11:28am On Aug 12, 2019
Zuorom:

True sha, Zouma was poo... I guess it's a wake up call now
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
bluebay:

Seen Now ?
This is the start of the season
First game

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa To Sponsor 100 Students To Study In University / Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes / Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.