Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,379 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel (20205 Views)

Group Blast Ex Gov. Udom Emmanuel For Seeking Tinubu's Attention After Insult / Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller / Udom Emmanuel Gives Lexus SUV To Udom Free Chanel, Physically Challenged Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
JOKE OF THE CENTURY
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by kunmiiii: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
tigerclaws:
they should deal with criminal terrorist buhari

You're loosing it, insanity is gradually manifesting in you..still subtle though but you should get help soon.

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by Leonbonapart(m): 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Not in a thousand years undecided
post ain't for indomi generation
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by tigerclaws: 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
[s]
kunmiiii:

You're loosing it, the spirit of insanity is gradually manifesting..still subtle though but you should get help soon.
[/s]
balderdash and claptrap

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
Oh my grod!
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by Trueyarn(m): 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
maybachmusic:

Hmm

So Akwa Ibomites should not travel?

If we kept 100% of our oil money you won't see any aks indigene in the

Port harcult undecided

Don't mind that inane fellow... As citizens of the same country, every one has a right to travel and sourjoun in any part of the country.
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by wiseone28: 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
Flyingngel:
Good development: i will not fail to thank Akpabio even though the amount of money he collect cannot march shoulder to shoulder with the infrastructures he put in place.
All in all i congratulate Akwa Ibom State.
So true

Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by MoneyMan5: 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
baddosky1:

Akwa-Ibom setting the pace...
Yet your Akwa-Ibom girls are all over Port Harcourt distributing HIV all over the place?
Why dey no dey for your Akwa-Ibom

Take this...and Gerrarahere!!

And Your women are all over our brothels. Dominating prostitution in Nigeria while the men are all over Asia dominating Drug smuggling and prisons cheesy

Take this and gerrout

3 Likes

Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by poweredcom(m): 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
baddosky1:

Yet your Akwa-Ibom girls are all over Port Harcourt distributing HIV all over the place?

Hell me tell the governor make e no tink say akwa ibom follow for international standard when comparing development hahaha

He no even say nation's cup or jnr nation's cup self na world cup

It can't happen

Akwa ibom gals , cross rivers Calabar gals owerri gals and p.h gals are everywhere running olosho work

I don bang many akwa ibom gals but Dem too neat n nice hahaha

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by kenzysmith: 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
baddosky1:

bro u did well he sha be well with u boss

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by Mikekan30: 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
[quote author=baddosky1 post=81060459]

Why dey no dey for your

Shut pig, Who know your state or Women
Akwa ibom is one of the best state in the country
Our culture
Our women
Our food
Our stadium
Our roads
Our people. ...

Idoit take this

Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by wiseone28: 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
MoneyMan5:

And Your women are all over our brothels. Dominating prostitution in Nigeria while the men are all over Asia dominating Drug smuggling and prisons cheesy

Take this and gerrout
You mistaken Akwa ibom for igbo...

Poor student.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by MoneyMan5: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
wiseone28:
You mistaken Akwa ibom for igbo...

Poor student.

I was referring to Igbo

Dull student

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by Mikekan30: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
baddosky1:

Shut up pig, Akwa ibom state is one of the best state in Nigeria. Where is your own state, what are they doing...
You are fool and a very pig if you have not partook in the following from Akwa ibom
Our Culture
Our Women
Our food
Our stadium
Our roads
Our people
Swear and Die pig

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by wiseone28: 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
poweredcom:

Hell me tell the governor make e no tink say akwa ibom follow for international standard when comparing development hahaha

It can't happen

Akwa ibom gals , cross rivers Calabar gals owerri gals and p.h gals are everywhere running olosho work

Pleasure was in your head not where the woman is from..

Oga bangbang

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by Kingsley10000: 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ikenna0b:
So FIFA despite seeing all the insecurities in Niggeria, you plan to send innocent players to that country for wetin? The exact same mistake Miss.World did and we all know how that turned out.

Clearly safety of players is not on Fifa mind but then again, they allow their players to get racially maltreated by their fans without any precaution so I'm not really shocked.
shut up fool

we should be grateful to fifa,do you know how much countries are paying just to host this competition

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by kenzysmith: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
poweredcom:

It can't happen

oga answer this questions is akwa ibom having eletronic avertising bill board around the pitch? Is the fans stands up to 3 like wembley? Is the fans stands close to the pitch without olympic around it? If the above is non of the above then u stop comparing stadia build 4 politics to that 4 real football i prefer boumouth stadium to akwa ibom stadium
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by jaxxy(m): 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
Host what and Who?
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by Kilamiti: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
Akwaibom dakada. Udom is working!
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by Houseofglam7(f): 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
Leonbonapart:
post ain't for indomi generation
Okay grandpa

Bye grandpa
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by donmention(m): 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
At least one good news from this country in the whole year
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by Blaze232(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
am happy to hear this. it shows Nigeria will be great again. FIFA thank u for elevating the humble status of Nigeria. And for Akwa abasi ibom Governor udom and senator Akpabio. Jah bless you all
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by johnmartus(m): 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
Noted.
baddosky1:

Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by Chibokgame: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
If the man says we are ready, it is true, we are ready
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by poweredcom(m): 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
kenzysmith:
oga answer this questions is akwa ibom having eletronic avertising bill ball around the pitch? Is the fans stand up to 3 like wembley? Is the fans stands close to the pitch without olympic around it? If the above is non of the above then u start comparing stadia build 4 politics to that 4 real football i prefer boumouth stadium to akwa ibom stadium

Hahaha very funny bro that man need some help he is myopic

Go to usa and see world class stadiums even Europe stadiums are not as big in capacity self

Stadiums with high seat capacity are in USA

Almost all major teams in MLS are now building their own stadiums they no longer share stadium with American football team baseball in some states

See what Qatar is building

Nigeria is a big shame whenever I pass surulere n see national stadium wasting not to talk of Abuja stadium

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by Auxigen(m): 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
Proudly Akwa-Ibomite.!
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by Equity15(m): 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
BlackfireX:
Host ko , parasite ni.

Oga Nigeria can't even host world cup for dwarfs from ghana
lwkmd!!!!!! grin,,, guy!!!!
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by Kapeter(m): 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
Bofoy4:
Lagos and Akwa ibom always setting the Pace for others to follow in terms of good Governance.

How I wish my Igbo and Fulani's brothers will learn from us and develope their state.

Uyo will definitely be the host city not Abuja,
Uyo has the best stadium in Nigeria and most peaceful city as well.

God bless Lagos
God bless Akwa ibom
bauchi have one of the best stadium in Nigeria and is still few of the safest in northern region, they'd be selected hopefully. Rivers state used to be cool before buh not anymore. Make ondo complete new stadium since them no gree, ondo would have been selected now.
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by Kapeter(m): 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
poweredcom:

Hahaha very funny bro that man need some help he is myopic

Go to usa and see world class stadiums even Europe stadiums are not as big in capacity self

Stadiums with high seat capacity are in USA

Almost all major teams in MLS are now building their own stadiums they no longer share stadium with American football team baseball in some states

See what Qatar is building

Nigeria is a big shame whenever I pass surulere n see national stadium wasting not to talk of Abuja stadium
actually stadium in europe and many other developed countries are built for the sole purpose of football and nothing more unlike here where it's usually multi purpose and it's prolly because, it's mostly private business over there and since football is a booming business hence the reason for that.

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
Eheeeem

Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by Codes151(m): 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
Lipstick mouth Dey run like tap!!

What’s the situation of road from Eket to airport?

All this companies way you carry Dey run for pdp slots. You do state wide recruitment?
No worry chip! Na only you and your family!

World Cup ki you deir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Tribunal: Obaseki, Shaibu, PDP Evade Service Of Petitions / Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader / States Government, Not FIRS To Collect VAT Federal High Court Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.