Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Nairalanders,praise,praise,praise The Lord!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders,praise,praise,praise The Lord!!! (1443 Views)

Candidlady Is Now Happily Married. Praise The Lord Sombori / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders,praise,praise,praise The Lord!!! by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 08, 2019
My people,I want to give this true life testimony on behalf of my cousin who slept over in my house last nite and still with me at d moment.

He visits Nairaland regularly to read posts & comments,but he is not a member.

He was so happy last nite as he explained how he has been helped and encouraged on nairaland to abandon all these gold digging Nigerian girls.

He is married,32 years old,but cheats on his wife with a girl, who is now a corper,serving in Lagos state.He said he loves the girl so much.

However,he said he was forced to kick d girl out of his life in May,when he discovered that the total of #9m which he used to start his flour business had reduced to #4m b'w January & May and his biz was crashing.

His family was also suffering as he spends just little for them at home compared to d much he spends on this his babe.

He said the girl demands for money everyday for one thing or the other.

That he bought her an iPhone 8+ and a Samsung as demanded,she collects #20k every Saturday to make her hair and nails,but sometimes won't even make d hair and still buys human hair of #30-40k.

That anytime d girl wants to travel to Abuja to see him or see her family,she will always want to go by air.

That he spends at least #100k on her air ticket monthly,as she said she can't tolerate d stress of travelling by road.

He said in April,he was forced remove money from his biz to rent a house of #700k for her and furnished it with about another #400k as she said she wants to settle down in Lagos after her service.

He said he loves the girl and didn't know how to tell her NO!Though am single and older than him but was also in his shoes and understand him.

She was also demanding that my cousin opens a boutique for her and buy her a Samsung S10+.

He said it was at that point that he realized that if he didn't abandon that toxic relationship,the girl would ruin him,his marriage,family and business and he was also suspecting that the girl was sleeping with someone else from his observation at d later part of their relationship.

Finally,he had to tell the girl he was no longer interested in the relationship after he left her in Lagos d last time in May,after he had to go thru several posts on similar experiences on nairaland and comments of wise Nairalanders.

He said he had to take the bold step,but even till few days ago,d girl was still begging him that she loves him and want him back and he told her God forbid because since he left her,his life has changed.

His wife and kids now look good, more money in his pocket and paying more attention to his biz to grow his capital which he lavished on d girl.

He said while he was dating d girl,he spent almost #200k monthly on hotel bills in d last 8 months,as they had to get a room,eat and drink.He said the girl most times eat very expensive food in d hotel and prefers eating fast food at least twice daily.

Am so happy for him now as I feel what he passed thru.

My people, pls,let"s continue with d good work so that we can deliver other of our brothers from this bondage and slavery of gold digging 9ja babes..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders,praise,praise,praise The Lord!!! by calmbabadee(m): 6:25am On Aug 08, 2019
We are getting there!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,praise,praise,praise The Lord!!! by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 08, 2019
Cheating has a price, your cousin paid his dues for cheating and spending his future savings and investment on a mere Pvssy.

The moment you start “chasing” that fine girl. Be ready to spend, waste your time and energy. Las las sef you fit waste all and still the fvck will not be given.

The only way to recover all his money back is to use the girls pant for money rituals.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,praise,praise,praise The Lord!!! by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 08, 2019
stupidity:
Cheating has a price, your cousin paid his dues for cheating and spending his future savings and investment on a mere Pvssy.

The moment you start “chasing” that fine girl. Be ready to spend, waste your time and energy. Las las sef you fit waste all and still the fvck will not be given.

The only way to recover all his money back is to use the girls pant for money rituals.

Lol....Abeg,make she carry her bad luck go..

Re: Nairalanders,praise,praise,praise The Lord!!! by sammycashly: 8:20am On Aug 08, 2019
stupidity:

oloshi....ritualist

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,praise,praise,praise The Lord!!! by Lonestar124: 8:34am On Aug 08, 2019
Nothing wrong for a man to cheat, but he should do it wisely, in your cousin case I think jinx and spell were applied.

Halluyah halluyah to thy lord for saving him.
Re: Nairalanders,praise,praise,praise The Lord!!! by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 08, 2019
sammycashly:
oloshi....ritualist

Re: Nairalanders,praise,praise,praise The Lord!!! by skywalker240(m): 8:48am On Aug 08, 2019
REJOICE! REJOICE ! REJOICE

You wont beleive it,

we the Angels in heaven, (aka wise dudes in nairaland grin ) Are rejoicing to this news. Say to him, thou hast been saved and Tell him to go and sin no more (i mean fall for these hungry leeches with snails in between their legs)

cc
unbunja
lefulefu
donstan18
tallesty1
wristbangle
tosyn2much
dingbang
pocohantas grin
Ilegend
airforce1
Re: Nairalanders,praise,praise,praise The Lord!!! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
What a magnificent Victory!

Glory be to God!
Re: Nairalanders,praise,praise,praise The Lord!!! by dingbang(m): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
Thank God he has been delivered of her spell. There are some ladies whose local govt area are so sweet that it is difficult for a man to let go.

May his name be praised
Re: Nairalanders,praise,praise,praise The Lord!!! by Vikki77(f): 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
I'm very happy for your cousin, thank God he is free from her shackles. He is indeed a nice and loving guy and he deserves better. I know of someone that is very responsible that will be a good companion for him. Its worth a trial; double testimony is not a bad idea sha!!! 08152468895
Re: Nairalanders,praise,praise,praise The Lord!!! by Vikki77(f): 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
Lemskey:
My people,I want to give this true life testimony on behalf of my cousin who slept over in my house last nite and still with me at d moment.

He visits Nairaland regularly to read posts & comments,but he is not a member.

He was so happy last nite as he explained how he has been helped and encouraged on nairaland to abandon all these gold digging Nigerian girls.

He is married,32 years old,but cheats on his wife with a girl, who is now a corper,serving in Lagos state.He said he loves the girl so much.

However,he said he was forced to kick d girl out of his life in May,when he discovered that the total of #9m which he used to start his flour business had reduced to #4m b'w January & May and his biz was crashing.

His family was also suffering as he spends just little for them at home compared to d much he spends on this his babe.

He said the girl demands for money everyday for one thing or the other.

That he bought her an iPhone 8+ and a Samsung as demanded,she collects #20k every Saturday to make her hair and nails,but sometimes won't even make d hair and still buys human hair of #30-40k.

That anytime d girl wants to travel to Abuja to see him or see her family,she will always want to go by air.

That he spends at least #100k on her air ticket monthly,as she said she can't tolerate d stress of travelling by road.

He said in April,he was forced remove money from his biz to rent a house of #700k for her and furnished it with about another #400k as she said she wants to settle down in Lagos after her service.

He said he loves the girl and didn't know how to tell her NO!Though am single and older than him but was also in his shoes and understand him.

She was also demanding that my cousin opens a boutique for her and buy her a Samsung S10+.

He said it was at that point that he realized that if he didn't abandon that toxic relationship,the girl would ruin him,his marriage,family and business and he was also suspecting that the girl was sleeping with someone else from his observation at d later part of their relationship.

Finally,he had to tell the girl he was no longer interested in the relationship after he left her in Lagos d last time in May,after he had to go thru several posts on similar experiences on nairaland and comments of wise Nairalanders.

He said he had to take the bold step,but even till few days ago,d girl was still begging him that she loves him and want him back and he told her God forbid because since he left her,his life has changed.

His wife and kids now look good, more money in his pocket and paying more attention to his biz to grow his capital which he lavished on d girl.

He said while he was dating d girl,he spent almost #200k monthly on hotel bills in d last 8 months,as they had to get a room,eat and drink.He said the girl most times eat very expensive food in d hotel and prefers eating fast food at least twice daily.

Am so happy for him now as I feel what he passed thru.

My people, pls,let"s continue with d good work so that we can deliver other of our brothers from this bondage and slavery of gold digging 9ja babes..

Re: Nairalanders,praise,praise,praise The Lord!!! by luvyaself95(m): 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
All the because of pussy your cousin go thru all this shit and he have wife... no be ordinary one na juju..
Re: Nairalanders,praise,praise,praise The Lord!!! by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 09, 2019
Once again,PRAISE THY LORD!

More victories over those bitches expected
Re: Nairalanders,praise,praise,praise The Lord!!! by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 09, 2019
So u didn't see the red flag all this while until she asked you to open a botique for her? You mean you don't understand the concept of telling a girl NO?
Re: Nairalanders,praise,praise,praise The Lord!!! by kazyhm(m): 7:08am On Aug 09, 2019
No sense cousin.....

I still don't understand how people spend so much just to fucck ?

Unreasonable adventure.......the illogical of men's logic
Re: Nairalanders,praise,praise,praise The Lord!!! by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:16am On Aug 09, 2019
Lonestar124:
Nothing wrong for a man to cheat, but he should do it wisely, in your cousin case I think jinx and spell were applied.

Halluyah halluyah to thy lord for saving him.

Unwell.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,praise,praise,praise The Lord!!! by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 09, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Unwell.
Very unreasonable talk.
Re: Nairalanders,praise,praise,praise The Lord!!! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
kazyhm:
No sense cousin.....

I still don't understand how people spend so much just to fucck ?

Unreasonable adventure.......the illogical of men's logic
Some men spend senselessly oo.
But,most 9ja guys are now coming to their senses
Re: Nairalanders,praise,praise,praise The Lord!!! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2019
calmbabadee:
We are getting there!!!!
Seriously as guys are waking up now..

(1) (Reply)

Male Nipple Stimulation (18+)-A Thread!!! / Trending: A South African Man Favoured Over Proposal Mockery / OMG!!! Lady Shows Herself Pounding A Guy In Bed [watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.