Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Should I Renounce My Nigerian Passport For A Thailand Passport? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Renounce My Nigerian Passport For A Thailand Passport? (31739 Views)

Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) / JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) / What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Should I Renounce My Nigerian Passport For A Thailand Passport? by Beautyaddy: 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
Litmus:
Government of the day need to find ways of mitigating these attacks on Nigeria by individuals abroad that claim to be Nigerians. I'm sure if you were a Saudi citizen abroad, you couldn't get away with denigrating Saudi so publicly the way so-called Nigerians never cease yabbing Nigeria publicly. You'd probably be killed eventually or at least noted so that you'd never be allowed back on Saudi Arabian soil or sand as the case may be.

Something needs doing, we can't have ingrates chipping away at the psych and esteem of our children endlessly. Idiots, attack the government not the Nation!

Very bitter statement from a very bitter person.

Who controls the Nation(Nigeria)? The government...and who are the people in government? Nigerians. undecided
Re: Should I Renounce My Nigerian Passport For A Thailand Passport? by AngelicBeing: 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
kechywillz:
I wish was that it friend,I will gladly forfeit this cursed nigerian passport for Thai passport anyday
grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Renounce My Nigerian Passport For A Thailand Passport? by Kvngwitty(m): 12:40am On Aug 09, 2019
flourishing247:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Imagine renouncing your heritage. The land of your birth!! No matter how bad a situation is, please stay patriotic!! I'm super proud to be a Nigerian.

Oga leave Heritage And being patriotic first claim why will be of benefits to you better don’t let your kids regret this action Claim the new passport I beg of you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Petrol Tanker Crushes 5 Cars On New Year's Eve In Lagos (photos) / Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims / Trucks That Broke Down On Lagos Roads Within The Last 72 Hours (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.