Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

*acadip The Questions Of Adepoju* - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *acadip The Questions Of Adepoju* (926 Views)

Questions Of The Month (18+) / Anglican Church Suspends Bishop Adepoju For Having Sex With Reverend’s Wife / Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*acadip The Questions Of Adepoju* by Banned4truths: 7:58am On Aug 08, 2019
WHY CAN'T SOMEONE PREACH WITHOUT MENTIONING SOMEONE THAT EVEN HIS RELIGION TALKED ABOUT his unique birth, lifestyles, dead,resurrection and COMING BACK AGAIN?...just thinking

OK now back to the reason why I create this thread;
1-If you are not here for peace just DON'T COMMENT
2-IF YOUR KNOWLEDGE IS SMALL don't contribute go and learn before coming
3-proof points from your RELIGIOUS BELIEVE.

>>NOW ASK ANY QUESTION THAT ACADIP NORMALLY ASKED PEOPLE,LETS DISCUSS IT HERE...Empiree, butaadum, rashduct4luv Abdulkareem44 e.t.c bring more questions.
Re: *acadip The Questions Of Adepoju* by Banned4truths: 8:00am On Aug 08, 2019
They always ask; WHO IS JESUS?? ....the answer is below
Re: *acadip The Questions Of Adepoju* by Banned4truths: 9:03am On Aug 08, 2019
Jesus is one of the famous names on earth. Who is he?.

INTRODUCTION:
Maryam 19:12

"[Allah] said, O John, take the Scripture with determination. And We gave him judgement [while yet] a boy"
John here is "John" the son of Zacharias husband of Elizabeth the barren. who's birth was announced by angels both in the QUR'AN an BIBLE.

Luke 3:2-3

"...the word of God came unto John the son of Zacharias in the wilderness. And he came into all the country about Jordan, preaching the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins;"

So both religion agreed that God gave John word/scripture to preach to people.

EXPLANATION;
These are now the words of John the Baptist(son of Zacharias) and John (son of zebeedee)whom Allah gave scriptures.

John 1:1-15

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. [2] The same was in the beginning with God. [3] All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. [4] In him was life; and the life was the light of men. [5] And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. [6] There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. [7] The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. [8] He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. [9] That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. [10] He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. [11] He came unto his own, and his own received him not. [12] But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: [13] Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. [14] And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."....hallelujah!

* If you read John 1 carefully everything there is very CLEAR AND SELF EXPLAINABLE, ABOUT who JESUS is.He is God. but let me shed more light..

"....the word is/was God,the word is creation and also creator.the word is LIFE.the word is the true light which lighteth EVERYMAN that commeth into the world.the word now(God) became flesh and dwell among men...to make them sons of God through the forgiveness of sins by the blood, and his dead and resurrection.

So;
1- Beginning=God+His word+his spirit=one God

2-his word is him,his spirit is him=one God

3-its the word(Jesus) that became flesh and entered the earth. living the spirit&God above(for where ever God,Word,spirit is! Its the same thing

4-when Jesus(the word and also God) died and resurrected HE SENT DOWN THE SPIRIT hallelujah!!

5-and Jesus went back to met his partner God while the SPIRIT IS HERE WITH US ON EARTH......they are all one! One God with different dimensions of manifestation. just to SAVE YOU AND ME...praise the Lord!

SOME POSSIBLE QUESTIONS OF ACADIP!

1-when Jesus was on earth, who was in heaven?
check 3 above. And also the fact that God's part (Jesus) died doesn't mean the whole him sized to exist(remember he is the word,and also the spirit)

Example

I can send a message to empiree and butaadum, if they DELETE. I CAN STILL HAVE THE original message in my phone.

You can be doing anything on nairaland(delete,copy,paste etc) its stil ONE NAIRALAND.divided into sections. but if se.un shut it down now you can't do anything....the facts you leave nairaland doesn't affect se.un......... So God is still God even when he was on earth!

2-how can God be a man? Check 1&2 above.....

Holy spirit help me more........I know more questions are coming.
Re: *acadip The Questions Of Adepoju* by Banned4truths: 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
??
Re: *acadip The Questions Of Adepoju* by DateMynd44(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
Who is this adepoju I've been hearing of that has been making some self acclaimed christians convert to Islam?

Banned4truths
Re: *acadip The Questions Of Adepoju* by Banned4truths: 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
DateMynd44:
Who is this adepoju I've been hearing of that has been making some self acclaimed christians convert to Islam?

Banned4truths
have you forgotten its REVERT that they REVERTED sir lols( Christian revert to an old,former and deceiving way of worship.Its Muslims like datemynd44 that CONVERTS) dead bury their dead..... so its called reversion TO WORSHIP OF gods. U got it malam?so don't cause confusion here oga.......also tell adepoju to just wait and see what will happened to him,so many have tried and failed for JESUS arrested them.....he will preach JESUS if he didn't die/repent before the time.I REPEAT "I TELL YOU HE'LL PREACH JESUS",like the way millions of Imams are doing today.check below one big imam here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggbIMPh-N1o

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin LIVE IN LAGOS Worship Center / Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.