Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,851 members, 7,956,190 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave (40208 Views)

NANS Gives Makinde 3 Days To Address Amotekun Brutality On Oyo Residents / Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business / Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by Leihe: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2019
Good
Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by servicecart: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2019
This group has lost focus, is it the problem of Nigerian Students

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by Enaifogheomo(m): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2019
People working in the above company are Nigerians... Senseless talk..

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by Revolva(m): 10:03am On Aug 08, 2019
Story

Na so e de sweet to talk abeg make Dem let person rest abeg

Leave for where it won't happen
Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by CrestMan: 10:03am On Aug 08, 2019
Empty rubbish threats as usual undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by Acidosis(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2019
You want to destroy the jobs your father, Buhari, couldn't create? NANS is a useless political movement.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by edibobo: 10:04am On Aug 08, 2019
USELESS beings called NANS...after school they will come out and be roaming about looking for work. Most of them cannot do without going to shoprite for just kukuru and egba.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by Meteng: 10:04am On Aug 08, 2019
These are the "first to comment youths", Soyinka talked about
Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by edon21: 10:05am On Aug 08, 2019
when will Nigerians ever stop saying foul against ourselves. when the sa attacks come, we'll cry... no govt intervention.
now that nans wants to intervene. we're still shouting.
for those asking for replacements of SA companies.
till you bring yourself out from your comfort zone, you'll not get what you want.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by otokx(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2019
Is it the same NANS that condemned Sowore?

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by MrFixIt007: 10:06am On Aug 08, 2019
michelz:
I wonder if diplomacy would work in this xenophobism. South Africans have this in-depth hatred for Nigerians, and almost every other persons apart from themselves and Whites.

I see them as people who have not completely evolved; maybe their evolution stopped short somewhere before completion.

Nigerians should simply avoid that country like a plague and the government should as a matter of fact,cut all diplomatic ties with that country.

Then of course, all their businesses in Nigeria should end.

You get sense brotherly cool cool

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by globalresource: 10:06am On Aug 08, 2019
There is no sense in this their request. Every association here behaves like agbero
Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by olatilldend: 10:07am On Aug 08, 2019
Useless students. They've been dumbed down by social media sensationalism and wrong priorities.

A great percentage of them must have people they depend on working in those companies yet they want the companies to leave. Their kinsmen abroad sending Rands to them should equally come home abi? We go see who hunger go kill! lipsrsealed

Instead of them to occupy the nation till things get better, they're busy doing nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2019
And sack all the staffs. Since cutting off the head is the solution to their headache.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by Yussuf06: 10:07am On Aug 08, 2019
Apart from stanbic bnk and multichoice ,the rest can go...i love that stanbic bank..its the perfect bank to bank with

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by noble71(m): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2019
Jhayeahsam01:
I just need a favour of 3k
am needy
Pls help

0049785303 gt bank
Sell your phone

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by Glorylynn: 10:08am On Aug 08, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
THRASH undecided
Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by Lugianostar(m): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2019
"Xenophobia" an act of evil due to great negligence of a core diplomatic failure

The tie between us with South African has been littered beyond resemblance but their chains of companies are still very much around!

How can we correct what has been damage out of our carelessness and no regard to rights of the citizenry in or outside the shores of the country?

Will better suggest the NANS collaborate with it's sister body in SA to come up with possible outcomes to end this menace that is enough to cause war among the 2 countries.

Your move won't have any headway i assure you spoilt brats
Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by sparko1(m): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2019
Bunnatex:
Toothless bulldogs. I've heard a lot of quit notices but none materialized.

Shame on you! This is all you can say! You just wasted that space! GTFOH!

I support this move, something drastic must be done, its might be you or me next or even your relation.

This is a serious issue and should be taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:09am On Aug 08, 2019
They will be the first to protest when MTN and shoprite leave. Soyinka was right for saying Nigerian youths are the first to comment
Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by Wettoid123: 10:10am On Aug 08, 2019
Toothless bulldog! Nigeria labour congress is even much effective than the present NANS.
I bet u that 7days we elapsed nothing we happen, watch and see.
Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by mysteryman2014: 10:10am On Aug 08, 2019
And NANS will provide employment for the affected Nigerian staff members.
Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by Glorylynn: 10:11am On Aug 08, 2019
You have a point bro but this is not the best move and I also want you to remember those guys are fighting for their pockets they do not mean business,all they need is a fat brown envelope and that’s all.

sparko1:

Shame on you! This is all you can say! You just wasted that space! GTFOH!

I support this move, something drastic must be done, its might be you or me next or even your relation.

This is a serious issue and should be taken seriously.
Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by Morenikeji070: 10:11am On Aug 08, 2019
Dude. I swear I truly understand where you are coming from with your advice. But not this time. There companies need to be closed in nigeria the killing is too much. Don't worry when we get to the depth nigeria goverment gonna know how to pass the passage. Never panic
LagosismyHome:
while i dont support Xenophobia..........Has NANS thought about the "LOSS of JOB" implication if MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC leave Nigeria ... Currently job hard , while add to it . If they leave Nigerians who work there will suffer so there no benefit

Instead they should ask the companies if they can organise more campaign / education in SA against Xenophobia

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by brainhgeek(m): 10:11am On Aug 08, 2019
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/08/xenophobia-nans-gives-mtn-multichoice-shoprite-stabic-ibtc-7-days-to-leave-nigeria/I

When gvt is not responsible, citizens take the responsibility of defending themselves. The Nigerian gvt cannot protect its own people within the country let alone outside the country
Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by michealfaraday: 10:12am On Aug 08, 2019
Most of all the above mentioned company have all Thier 80 percentage stake holder as Nigerian, am afraid this ultimatum might not work...

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by MichaelUweh(m): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2019
MTN and others will go nowhere ....After all those companies are helping the Nigerian populace,since the ruling class ceased the available jobs to their wards and relatives and the government refused to create more job's. NANS president is saying trash. Mbok kpon Uweh Michael yak obo emem.......

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by Harmony92(f): 10:14am On Aug 08, 2019
Nigerians should mind how they behave in anoda man's land. SA don't like Nigerians we knw cry D same way Liberians don't like Nigerians entering their country bt we no go hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 08, 2019
FuckThaMod:
And do we have better replacements for some of these establishments? Abi na that useless glo them want make everyone dey use undecided

grin Sending d south African companies away won't solve anything... It will only render a lot of Nigerians unemployed since many Nigerians work in the South African companies

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by Morenikeji070: 10:15am On Aug 08, 2019
Good I support this from NANS. I pray nigeria goverment support your need has well. Foolish south Africa animal people stupid country I pray never me see any emergency thing that gonna take me to that useless bastard country...
Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 08, 2019
lazy, idiotic nigerian youths
your forbear [sowore] is in prison for instigating change that will make your lives and future's better, and you , like half educated , quarter baked ediats are busy chasing private companies over acts commited by criminals

or maybe you think the entire world is like nigeria, where criminals and free enterprise are synonymous?

this is why we need to start making education expensive. free education is no longer working out if we have jokers incapable of basic critical reasoning in our ivory towers

awon olodo rabata - later they will be wailing about unemployment.

wasted generation

i fear for this country's future.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Northern Governors With Musa Kamarawa, Turji's Associate Raise Dust / Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? / Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.