Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave (40057 Views)

NANS Gives Makinde 3 Days To Address Amotekun Brutality On Oyo Residents / Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business / Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by Morenikeji070: 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
Yes oooo. I so fucking hate that country
MduZA:

Lol
Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by MduZA: 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
Carlyscales:

Let us know when u wake up!

Nigerians have far better opportunities to advance in career, education and economically in SA than in this here really.

My sister in law got her PhD in SA and will always discuss wt other colleagues there (Nigerians and other Africans) about the marginalisation they face as lecturers. Do u know what the summary they always conclude with

If SA is cruel, can we opt to go back home?? Hence, if SA is frying pan, then nija is d real fire. They would rather move from there to Canada, Australia, us etc.

My nephew @ 16yrs in SA wrote secondary school mock. Sat at home with d result to apply to different choice universities in SA and was offered provisional admission. After writing Matric(Ssce equivalent). His admission letter(s) was delivered at home to read biological sciences.

If na for nijja he'll still be writing jamb, post jamb, neco etc. A shiithole of a country whr people with 265 in jamb can't get admission, while some with 198 are getting admission. A country where lecturers sleep with under age teenagers to get them admitted, just because the no of universities are grossly inadequate to cater for d no of teenagers from secondary schools.
While the leaders don't give a damm because their children don't have to school in our public schools.
Have u ever heard of children of SA president schooling in US or London

Forget, Nigerians in SA believe that its better to be marginalised n persecuted than to be in a country where ur dreams n that of ur children is killed off due to the actions of other clueless people.

The reasons y nigerians n africans are persecuted in SA is simply that nigerians in SA is smarter than them to harness the vast opportunities in SA, that's never back home here.
U shouldn't be asking y Nigerians are migrating there but rather y those same opportunities aren't here. Ramaphosa named his full cabinet less than 72hrs after inauguration including opposition members (because they've got much to offer to their nation irrespective of their political affiliations). U should be asking y is that isn't happening here rather. If u are a foreign investor (bringing jobs here), would u rather invest in a nation like SA or in Nigeria where d president is waiting 3months to appoint mostly politicians with known corrupt petitions n cases as cabinet members. Would u invest in a nation that does not have a clear economic direction after 3months, but RUGA for cows and fulanis.

Most Nigerians killed in SA are mostly those involved in street huzzles and drugs. There are many Nigerians gainfully employed, in Accademics in SA and are quit safe. The crime rate in SA is quit high so both South Africans n foreigners are at risk. Bur if u know ur way, u can be relatively safe. We are targeted more because we easily outsmart them take them jobs n women off them( we spend more than them on women). Even if u migrate to the north today, outsmart them, take their jobs, businesses n women. U can easily become a target.

I do not in anyway exonerate Xenophobia by south Africans. I'll rather compete than antagonize. But i also don't expect so much from others as well.

Empty chest beating,xenophobia is caused by your compatriots who are doing serious crimes in south Africa ...if you are indeed in SA surely you know that the so called xenophobic attacks were/are perpetuated by few low class citizens who unleash their frustration triggered by some of your people s behaviour..,hanging around with low class girls does nt make you smarter but clearly show how exploitable some of you are, Hilbrow and Sunnyside are regarded as residential areas for poor people.. therefore if you think you are smart by comparing yourself with university students,cleaners and security guards residing in those areas then you are the fool,let me give you this medicine mate...THE TIME YOUR PEOPLE STOP SELLING DRUGS AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING IN SOUTH AFRICA,it will be the end of xenophobia in SA..

My name is Mduza,this is my honest opinion!

4 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by JaceBlaze: 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
michelz:
I wonder if diplomacy would work in this xenophobism. South Africans have this in-depth hatred for Nigerians, and almost every other persons apart from themselves and Whites.

I see them as people who have not completely evolved; maybe their evolution stopped short somewhere before completion.

Nigerians should simply avoid that country like a plague and the government should as a matter of fact,cut all diplomatic ties with that country.

Then of course, all their businesses in Nigeria should end.
And the one who steal women's panties and uses a generator in 2019 is fully evolved? oookaY undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
MUMU GROUP
Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by 9jaRealist: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2019
grin grin grin

The leaders of tomorrow...
Nigeria is perpetually doomed!

>

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave by IronGalaxy: 12:32am On Aug 12, 2019
michelz:
I wonder if diplomacy would work in this xenophobism. South Africans have this in-depth hatred for Nigerians, and almost every other persons apart from themselves and Whites.

I see them as people who have not completely evolved; maybe their evolution stopped short somewhere before completion.

Nigerians should simply avoid that country like a plague and the government should as a matter of fact,cut all diplomatic ties with that country.

Then of course, all their businesses in Nigeria should end.
funny , cause it seems you're the ones who have not evolved. You guys never own up, always passing the buck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) / VGC Lagos Flooded After Rain Yesterday Evening (Photos) / Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.