Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,690 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra (53423 Views)

Out Of The 21 Drug Peddlers On Death Roll In Indonesia, 20 Are From Anambra / Armed Robber Execution In 1972 At Bar Beach Lagos (Disturbing Throwback Video) / "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by FuckThaMod: 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
[quote author=E2000 post=81062146][/quote]
You think you are smart.
Igbo people will never patronize your business. Say Amen!
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by gurnam: 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
ScotMisile:
As for me, I won't say anything, because Anambra can disgrace Igbo tribe for Africa.

The only state I respect in Igbo land is Imo, mostly educated and intelligent people

4 Likes

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
pdppower:
What's the point of singling out their state. Why not just refer to them as Nigerians.

Yes now call them Nigerians.

Nigerians' committment to your brand of hypocrisy and self delusion is the reason this country has not moved forward but rather has been retrogressing, since 1960

2 Likes

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by FuckThaMod: 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
Luvlyna:

When you want to make a comment as tribalistic as this, make sure you are not using the same moniker as the one you're using to sell your market in the same place you're being tribalistic
You for no advice am... E2000 make sure you reject igbo customers or else you'll die painfully. Fools everywhere
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by bizzibodi(m): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
Sensitisation shld b carried out in d SE.

4 Likes

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by legitnow: 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
gurnam:

The only state I respect in Igbo land is Imo, mostly educated and intelligent people

AFONJA OPINION DONT COUNT AND NOT VALID. WE DIDN'T ASK FOR IT.

U ARE KNOWN FOR OBSESSING OVER WOMEN BELONGING TO OTHER TRIBE.

Y U NO GO LIKE IMO, WHERE U HAVE FREE ACCESS TO PROSTITUTE FOR MARRIAGE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by KaptainAfrika: 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
1. When did stating verifiable facts become tribalism.

2. She has laid out the plans in tackling this drug trafficking issue.

3. Everyone loves hating on other tribes, but become VOLTRON when it's their turn.

4. Drug trafficking in many countries is a death sentence.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by legitnow: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
KaptainAfrika:
1. When did stating verifiable facts become tribalism.

2. She has laid out the plans in tackling this drug trafficking issue.

3. Everyone loves hating on other tribes, but become VOLTRON when it's their turn.

4. Drug trafficking in many countries is a death sentence.

WE DONT BELIEVE IN NEWS HEADLINES OR ARTICLE.

SEEING IS BELIEVING.

IN NIGERIA POLITICIANS HAVE USE NEWS HEADLINES TO FOOL NIGERIANS.

IF SHE CAN SENSITISE NIGERIANS AGAINST DRUG TRADE, LET HER DO IT SO WE CAN SEE AND STOP TRIBALISM.

1 Like

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by legitnow: 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
gurnam:

Gtfoh

I don’t write to impress nonentity and idiots, so your opinion is useless

BUT U WRITE ABOUT MY ETHNIC GROUP, HENCE U HAVE INVITED ME INTO THE MATTER DIRECTLY.

1 Like

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by BigIyanga: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
State of origin of boko haram leaders, reformers?
State of origin of drug dealers Saudi prison??
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by DannyCool1: 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
Timmypromise:
Something is wrong somewhere
It’s the up bringing.. issues like expensive marriage, class etc has made most of them that way.
If you watch Igbo movies back then, it will tell you a lot about their ways of reasoning... I’m a big fan of Kanayo O Kanayo and Peter Edochie!
It’s not tribalism, we really need to go to the root and address the issues. These guys are giving us bad names everywhere.. Southy, Ghana, Indonesia, Europe etc. just name it. It’s about time. Foreign countries don’t know the difference between Yoruba and Igbo/Biafra. To them, we are all Nigerians. Rubbish!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by mraustin11: 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
It Available , just DM or WhatsApp
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Edumilano(m): 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
I believe if these 20 persons were being linked with innovative development/achievement, Madam Dabiri wont say the 20 are from Anambra, instead the 20 will be classified as Nigerians.
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by TheFacelessMan: 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
legitnow:
ABIKE IS A WELL KNOWN TRIBALIST AND IGBO HATER.

THE BEAUTY OF IT ALL, IS DAT 30 MILLION IGBOS DONT EVEN KNOW SHE EXIST, EXCEPT FOR THE FEW OF US ON NAIRALAND. (HAND FULL)

PEOPLE THAT HATE OTHERS ARE THEIR OWN VICTIM. U SIDDON DEY HATE PEOPLE GOING ABOUT THEIR OWN BUSINESS.

U THINK SAY UR HATE WILL STOP DEM GOING ABOUT THEIR BUSINESS?

JUST IMAGINE GOING ROUND SINGLING IGBO OUT OR ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEGATIVE NEWS ABOUT IGBO, ALL THE TIME.

IT IS NOT EASY OOOooo

NA SUFFFER SHE DEY.

Sorry but you are deceiving yourself.

How is she suffering with what she's achieved in Life ?

Let's be objective here. How is she tribalistic ? Because she told the truth?
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by DannyCool1: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
legitnow:

FREE URSELF AND GET ODUDUWA OR SHUT UP!

IN FACT, WE WILL ENCOURAGE MORE PEOPLE TO COMMIT CRIME ABROAD, MAYBE WE CAN EXIT NIGERIA DAT EAY.
I don’t even think you a Nigerian.. Id.iot Togolese. You better start fixing your English.
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by KaptainAfrika: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
1. Are you saying people don't know that drug trafficking is a crime ?

2. Are you saying people don't know the risks associated with drug trafficking ?

3. Are you saying people don't know what happens to drug traffickers ?

4. Stop saying "we", no one made you their spokesperson, the proper word is "I" - because you're definitely not speaking for me.

5. It is not tribalism to state the facts, facts don't care about your feelings.

legitnow:

WE DONT BELIEVE IN NEWS HEADLINES OR ARTICLE.

SEEING IS BELIEVING.

IN NIGERIA POLITICIANS HAVE USE NEWS HEADLINES TO FOOL NIGERIANS.

IF SHE CAN SENSITISE NIGERIANS AGAINST DRUG TRADE, LET HER DO IT SO WE CAN SEE AND STOP TRIBALISM.

5 Likes

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
Igbo Amaka, but this time on the negative wing of the spectrum of achievement.

Sad as I am for all those countrymen of mine waiting for the hangman and the organ harvester, I think we need to have this meme here:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Horus(m): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS9e7iY_dUc

Executed Nigerians in Indonesia
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by legitnow: 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
DannyCool1:

I don’t even think you a Nigerian.. Id.iot Togolese. You better start fixing your English.

IT MUST BE YOUR DYSLEXIA AGAIN.

U NO SEE SAY U DEY CONFUSED...
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Kinzman(m): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
Adekamkpe23:

What is Radio Mille Colines?

It was a radio station in Rwanda. The bias and support of the station for one of the ethnic groups ignited the genocide that claimed the lives of several thousands of people in the country years back.

Try to watch either of these films: 'Sometimes in April' or 'Hotel Rwanda'. They gave vivid accounts of the war.
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by alexvatt(m): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
Omoluabi16:
This is so so wrong. When will these idiots in power realize Nigeria is the only country we have? To her they are anambra, but to the Indonesians they are NIGERIANS. This ethnic profiling will not do us any good. For a person of her position, it is rather unfortunate.

But in all honesty, South east must do more about this drug trafficking. Their leaders must educate their children about this.
Even their leaders too are not left out. They are cursed. These people have destroyed Nigeria, home and abroad.
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by legitnow: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
KaptainAfrika:
1. Are you saying people don't know that drug trafficking is a crime ?

2. Are you saying people don't know the risks associated with drug trafficking ?

3. Are you saying people don't know what happens to drug traffickers ?

4. Stop saying "we", no one made you their spokesperson, the proper word is "I" - because you're definitely not speaking for me.

5. It is not tribalism to state the facts, facts don't care about your feelings.

U WANT TO COLLECT IGBO FROM ME?

I SPEAK AS AN IGBO MAN.

IF U WANT TO COLLECT THE IGBO AND THINK U CAN, OYA TAKE IT?

THE WAY YORUBA MEN REASON IS A MAJOR CAUSE FOR CONCERN.

BUT WITH US IGBO OR FULANI, U DEFINATELY MET UR MATCH.
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by MoneyMan5: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
Lol these people are so pain grin
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by danot1030: 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
I will not comment
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by akilo1: 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ibo people self
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by gurnam: 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
legitnow:

BUT U WRITE ABOUT MY ETHNIC GROUP, HENCE U HAVE INVITED ME INTO THE MATTER DIRECTLY.

GTFOH
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by legitnow: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
NA NOW, UNA CARRY NEGATIVE PROPAGANDA AND BLACKMAIL TO TRANISH MY TRIBE COME, THE TRIBE COME DEY SWEET ME PASS.

I AM IGBO.

I LOVE IGBO.

IN MY NEXT LIFE, I MUST RETURN AS IGBO AGAIN.

GOD BLESS NDIIGBO.

2 Likes

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by majamajic(m): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
FuckThaMod:

The woman has serious issues... Look at her fellow yorubers hovering over this thread like houseflies hovering over a big chunk of shit. Like as if they don't have a lot of evil people in their tribe. The drug dealers caught in saudi Arabia the other time were all yorubers but she hid that information. Anything negative news that involves igbo in diaspora you will see her running her stinking mouth tribalistically. If it were positive news they will say Nigerians. My prayer is for this war to come sooner than later. Staying together as one country is totally impossible!

eziokwu, their grandfather just dey appoint rubbish ,
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by DannyCool1: 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
mvem:
it can be used for demography and research studies...lol
You must be Yoruba.. too much sense! They don’t know all these.

3 Likes

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
lolllllllll ;Dlolllllllll

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man / Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest / Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Onitsha Today By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.