Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra (53415 Views)

Out Of The 21 Drug Peddlers On Death Roll In Indonesia, 20 Are From Anambra / Armed Robber Execution In 1972 At Bar Beach Lagos (Disturbing Throwback Video) / "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by legitnow: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
ABIKE TRIBALISM IS A DISEASES

2 Likes

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by herich(m): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
Naajjii:

Tired for what , any tribe that do not respect themselves and go about doing drugs and embarrassing Nigeria will be called out. Yes they are Nigerians but their part of Nigeria will be mentioned.

You're right
But to the international communities, they're Nigerians.
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
pdppower:
What's the point of singling out their state. Why not just refer to them as Nigerians.

Because: Divide and conquer. It's the oldest political trick in the book
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by don4real18(m): 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
Kingosytex:
This is really a bad record. 20 out of 21. But what is the essence of giving us the state? is it to start another on line tribal war or what?
She wants to divide Nigerians along the ethnic lines so that no revolution can take place grin but she doesn't really need to divide the divided and the cowards
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by sniperr007(m): 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
Adekamkpe23:

I got this news from an Ibo website (Linda ikeji), is she also a tribalist for publishing it?

You are one of the reason Nigeria is where it is. How is LIB Ibo website?
So you Lebel people and their company based in their tribe.
Won't be surprised you voted for Buhari cos of osibanjo
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by FuckThaMod: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
majamajic:
this woman, she is not qualified for this kind of office , even if 20 is from one state which I know is not possible , there's a way u address it to the public , then u can go visit Obiano for a way forward ,

I know last time Anambra man was confirmed a Mayor in London , she didn't announce it , but when another tribe got a similar post she announced it openly , she is so biased doing this job ,

am 100 % against drug trafficking , but this woman is tribalistic !!! she did same thing when a similar thing happened in Saudi , she didn't announce it , but she announced about Dubai exchange robbery , she said they are from East , meanwhile she kept a blind eye on Saudi incident .

if u are heading Nigerians in diaspora , u carry everyone along. don't divide them , work for all !!! , u went there some couple of years back. so what have u done since then ? did u make any arrangements to contact their families ? both the person that appointed her and she are in the same shoes,

hahaha
The woman has serious issues... Look at her fellow yorubers hovering over this thread like houseflies hovering over a big chunk of shit. Like as if they don't have a lot of evil people in their tribe. The drug dealers caught in saudi Arabia the other time were all yorubers but she hid that information. Anything negative news that involves igbo in diaspora you will see her running her stinking mouth tribalistically. If it were positive news they will say Nigerians. My prayer is for this war to come sooner than later. Staying together as one country is totally impossible!

1 Like

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by legitnow: 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
ABIKE IS A WELL KNOWN TRIBALIST AND IGBO HATER.

THE BEAUTY OF IT ALL, IS DAT 30 MILLION IGBOS DONT EVEN KNOW SHE EXIST, EXCEPT FOR THE FEW OF US ON NAIRALAND. (HAND FULL)

PEOPLE THAT HATE OTHERS ARE THEIR OWN VICTIM. U SIDDON DEY HATE PEOPLE GOING ABOUT THEIR OWN BUSINESS.

U THINK SAY UR HATE WILL STOP DEM GOING ABOUT THEIR BUSINESS?

JUST IMAGINE GOING ROUND SINGLING IGBO OUT OR ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEGATIVE NEWS ABOUT IGBO, ALL THE TIME.

IT IS NOT EASY OOOooo

NA SUFFFER SHE DEY.

3 Likes

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by bighorlus(m): 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
pdppower:
What's the point of singling out their state. Why not just refer to them as Nigerians.

Because in this country, sadly, most align first with their respective tribes before nationality.
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by jessebig: 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by edibobo: 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
Are they not Nigerians foolish woman ? If other tribes have full blown Yahoo and Yahoo Plus culprits like Yorubas, the whole world will not hear word

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by omerukokwuru(m): 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
ezenwajosh:
That's why we want baifra so we can go and stop painting Nigeria black...

WE ARE DRUG PUSHERS

YOU ARE POVERTY PUSHER
yeah I love it as you put it, the Bleep.ing nigger-ians should let biafrans go so they can have their poo to be themselves, better be a drug pusher than a Bleep.ing ritualist any day
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by gregyboy(m): 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
pdppower:

Why would we just refer them as just Nigerian's they are giving accurate data to send messsages acrosss anambra state government of the particular crime coming from the state...my state was mentioned edo so what the Bleep ...
But if its for a better cause we will be hearing igbos amaka ,Yoruba's amaka rubbish bigoted majority tribes

1 Like

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by omerukokwuru(m): 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
edibobo:
Are they not Nigerians foolish woman ? If other tribes have full blown Yahoo and Yahoo Plus culprits like Yorubas, the whole world will not hear word
abike is a bastard typical afonja bitch, nothing good can ever come out of the haggard hoe

1 Like

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Taciturn1: 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
Naijafull19:

I'm not Yourba or Ibo. I'm from a minority tribe even.

I am just tired of the everyday petty tribalism here on Nairaland

Why are you wasting your time on it? It isn't worth your data or time.
Don't look at your ethnicity as minority. Nigeria brainwashed you into believing that.

1 Like

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by FuckThaMod: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
Agugbadin:

You are right, even all the fake drugs that are imported into this country from India, it is Anambra people. It is sad for us as Igbo and to us as Nigerians
Oh now it's no longer igbo pple as general? You have singled out anambra as the state responsible for fake while the rest does nothing like that. I doubt you are igbo but even if you are, then you must be from that dead state that has a kerosene sharing governor. angry
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Aboki99(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
pdppower:

Do you see Boko boys as Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Lilimax(f): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
pdppower:
I am from Anambra bros, they way the deal with "ntu aka tie-tie" meaning ash is alarming.
Ash market can lead to execution in these regions yet they;ll embark on it.
When accosted they'll tell you that we will all die someday shocked sad

1 Like

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by gurnam: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
djon78:

Of course
I am from Anambra
Whatever they did doesn't stop me from progressing, and making positive mark in my field and life
They are bearing the consequences of there evil action
But it doesn't stop me an from anything

There are very many Anambra people doing great things in the world
That even if Abike Dabiri in three lifetimes can never reach half there potentials

Just like there are millions and millions of Anambra indigenes both home and abroad that cannot achieve what Abike has achieved in 10 lifetimes. Na so life be grin

4 Likes

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
Taciturn1:
Don't look at your ethnicity as minority. Nigeria brainwashed you into believing that.

Well, I used the term for descriptive purposes, to indicate to anyone that yes, I am neutral in this.

It's not the best term, but what can we do?
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Lilimax(f): 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
Customer80:
Yes there are vices that people from other regions commit like ritual killings, Boko Haram etc but I don't want young Igbo youth from anambra to keep dying in prison all in the name of drug trafficking
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by AngelicBeing: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
sad
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by legitnow: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
IS THERE ANY TRIBE OR NATION ON EARTH THAT U SINGLE OUT FOR VICES THAT IS VICE FREE?

NO

SO WAT IS ABIKE MOTIVE? TRIBALISM.

NO SUCH THING AS VICE FREE TRIBE OR NATION. WE TAKE THE GOOD WITH THE BAD.
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Lilimax(f): 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
I don't see any wrong in what Abike said!
Some crimes are synonymous to some regions. We know the region that are experts in
1) Yahoo-plus
2) Terrorism
3) Drug buisness

2 Likes

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by gwarotango: 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
Immhotep and LZAA I hope you guys are not among the death row inmates grin

1 Like

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Starz825(m): 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
Adekamkpe23:

I got this news from an Ibo website (Linda ikeji), is she also a tribalist for publishing it?
Whats her business with tribalism.. linda ikeji blogging platform is a business not an igbo association
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by CoolAmbience(m): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
pdppower:

Lol.

I guess people will now agree with me that we all are Nigerians, and that we should treat matters of crime seriously and without bias.

The same reason I strongly disagree with tagging crimes with ethnicity or religion.

In the recent times, we have been all over the place screaming 'Fulani herdsmen', what do we call this now? Igbo drug peddlers?

This is really a sad development for Nigeria. Who do we blame? As for me, I blame the 'high materialism' that has become an integral part of the Igbo society, of which I am a part as an Anambra man.

1 Like

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by ScotMisile: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
As for me, I won't say anything, because Anambra can disgrace Igbo tribe for Africa, insult anything that is not from Anambra state including human beings, you need to see their hatred for other humans... It is disheartening... I know them, as far as you are not Anambra, you are half human to them... That's why Ndigbo will always have problems... Anambra keeps betraying other Igbos and other Nigerians and every one thinks it's the whole Igbo tribe...

Pls, keep naming names it's ok..... Nansense and tribalism my foot.

5 Likes

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by namio10: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
Some years back.

Now you are revealing it to continue your Yoruba vs Igbo abuse war to the benefit of your Aboki political master.

So many heeediots on the corridors of power in Nigeria.

Post to bin.

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Taciturn1: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
Naijafull19:

Well, I used the term for descriptive purposes, to indicate to anyone that yes, I am neutral in this.

It's not the best term, but what can we do?
Yeah, but it's time to deviate from that parochial and tribalistic dichotomy amongst different vibrant ethnicities in Nigeria.
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by FuckThaMod: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
oluwasegun007:
We need to arrest this OP...

Why bring this kind sensitive matter come nairaland
It's the mods and seun that needs the arrest more.
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by gurnam: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
Tomide007:

In my opinion, any state the contributes to 95% of prisoners from a country deserves to be mentioned.....she mentioned a state not a tribe biko .....after all , kids from IMO do well in waec and we mention dem ....Anambra traditional rulers need to do something.

Apart from Obi of Onitsha, almost all the inconsequential Kings In Anambra bought thier kingship with proceeds of Crimes from overseas , especially those autonomous community Kings

#Facts only
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Temilexcy: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
Naijafull19:

Give up the tribalism, it's not good for your health.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest / Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man / Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Onitsha Today By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.