Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra (53410 Views)

Out Of The 21 Drug Peddlers On Death Roll In Indonesia, 20 Are From Anambra / Armed Robber Execution In 1972 At Bar Beach Lagos (Disturbing Throwback Video) / "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Sunsets: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
This is about Abike and her inconsistencies; it is not about some unconfirmed stats. Who believes her contrived figures from a hate filled head? Remember when some boys from section of the country she loves to deodorises their crime news messed up in Saudi Arabia, she called them Nigerians. Pathetic. Mr. 95%, reel out the names.
gurnam:

Still doesn’t rub away the fact that over 95% of Nigerians rotting away in Indonesia prison awaiting the hangman are from Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by sagio09: 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
pdppower:
What's the point of singling out their state. Why not just refer to them as Nigerians.
Your paapaaa father. When they were tagging herdsmen, did u ask them to refer them as criminals. Your paaapaaa father again. Thunder born your family. Hypocrite angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Melian(f): 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ibo amaka
Igbo amaka
Drugs amaka.
tigerclaws amaka aka ngadaAwo ... Your people representing.

2 Likes

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Sunsets: 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
Take a tutorial on critical thinking.
gurnam:

The only state I respect in Igbo land is Imo, mostly educated and intelligent people
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hunt for Range Rover evogue gone bad, kill them ASAP and hunt for the rest idiots .

1 Like

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by DannyCool1: 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
ezenwajosh:
That's why we want baifra so we can go and stop painting Nigeria black...

WE ARE DRUG PUSHERS

YOU ARE POVERTY PUSHER
In your mind, you are making sense.. very good!
The world is watching!!

1 Like

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by olawale1516(m): 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
Them full big brother Naija too, The hustle is really
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by ledaman: 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
I beg they should free my fellow blodaz from Zamfara state aka developers,Flatinoz,Ipob & they are descendants of Jewish community!

1 Like

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by LZAA: 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
gwarotango:
Immhotep and LZAA I hope you guys are not among the death row inmates grin
grin
Sai RUGA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by gurnam: 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
Sunsets:
[s]This is about Abike and her inconsistencies; it is not about some unconfirmed stats. Who believes her contrived figures from a hate filled head? Remember when some boys from section of the country she loves to deodorises their crime news messed up in Saudi Arabia, she called them Nigerians. Pathetic. Mr. 95%, reel out the names.[/s]

Stop spilling dirty saliva on my mention. I’m not interested in your epistle.

Out of 21 Nigerians in Indonesia prison, 20 are Ibo criminals from Anambra. That is the gist here

3 Likes

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Ten06(m): 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
That is Biafra for you, very industrious. They are generals in that business

1 Like

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by gurnam: 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
Sunsets:
Take a tutorial on critical thinking.

You should start from the basic..comprehension
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by DannyCool1: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
obama30:

what is federal government presence in Anambra and entire Igbo land? only Military and Fulani's Barrack and checkpoint. you have to create job for to get work. all the Jobs, agricultural programs, most of schools are in the north and west. why can't people look for their bread elsewhere if your really truth and sympathetic you need to tell federal government make their presence known in igboland by create thing some bases amenities for the people. the other the the NPA director said that only lagos port is good to serve the entire nation, concession of river Niger will create enough job for youth. return Enugu airport to international the APC government meet it. support our farmers the way you support northern farmers. don't make crocodile tears inside your smile at them
Your youths are lazy.. nothing is rosy anywhere.
They all want quick money. Advise them, they do anyhow in these Asian countries, they see anyhow!

3 Likes

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by gwarotango: 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
LZAA:

grin
Sai RUGA
Now you're talking grin
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by LZAA: 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
gwarotango:
Now you're talking grin
grin

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by gwarotango: 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
LZAA:

grin
Say no to drugs but yes to RUGA grin
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by LZAA: 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
gwarotango:
Say no to drugs but yes to RUGA grin

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by LLobiorah: 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
Damn!
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Mogajunior(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
shocked

I am igbo but truth be told, behind our enterprising and progressive mindset, we hold the records for drug trafficking, baby factory, 419, just 2 mention a few.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by olumalcolm(m): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
Naijafull19:

I'm not Yourba or Ibo. I'm from a minority tribe even.

I am just tired of the everyday petty tribalism here on Nairaland

Why are you wasting your time on it? It isn't worth your data or time.
bro/sis whichever one you are, i am happy you are trying to advice people to stop this E-tribal war but pls do d same wen the igbo guys on this forum commit dis same offense cos i hv tried to advice sometime ago but dem no gree listen. angry

2 Likes

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by GMbuharii: 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
And it's not gonna stop...shebi you guys say have decided to cut off the igbos in every way? So you all Nigerians will continue to suffer the shame.

The igbos are surviving on their own in their own country without govt assistance. If the gets the same fed govt attention other regions especially the north and west are getting,I bet you know will obtain.
I ain't Igbo buh how can the 4 arms of Nigeria govt not have a single Igbo person as the head or vice/deputy?
God is watching.

Almighty God will see the igbos thru to the shame of the enemy.

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adeibeku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Sunsets: 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
....and you believed lock, stock and barrel. Prayers for you.
gurnam:

Stop spilling dirty saliva on my mention. I’m not interested in your epistle.

Out of 21 Nigerians in Indonesia prison, 20 are Ibo criminals from Anambra. That is the gist here
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Sunsets: 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
You take Igbó; you are not Igbò.
Mogajunior:
shocked

I am igbo but truth be told, behind our enterprising and progressive mindset, we hold the records for drug trafficking, baby factory, 419, just 2 mention a few.

2 Likes

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by tigerclaws: 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
[s]
Melian:
Ibo amaka
Igbo amaka
Drugs amaka.
tigerclaws amaka aka ngadaAwo ... Your people representing.
[/s]
trash
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by LZAA: 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
GMbuharii:
And it's not gonna stop...shebi you guys say have decided to cut off the igbos in every way? So you all Nigerians will continue to suffer the shame.

The igbos are surviving on their own in their own country without govt assistance. If the gets the same fed govt attention other regions especially the north and west are getting,I bet you know will obtain.
I ain't Igbo buh how can the 4 arms of Nigeria govt not have a single Igbo person as the head or vice/deputy?
God is watching.

Almighty God will see the igbos thru to the shame of the enemy.

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adeibeku

Gwarotango just wants RUGA by fire by force

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by DannyCool1: 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
Lilimax:

I am from Anambra bros, they way the deal with "ntu aka tie-tie" meaning ash is alarming.
Ash market can lead to execution in these regions yet they;ll embark on it.
When accosted they'll tell you that we will all die someday shocked sad
Please.. speak out!!
You hardly see ladies doing all these.. it’s the men!
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by gwarotango: 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
LZAA:

Gwarotango just wants RUGA by fire by force
Sai RUGA grin
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
Not surprising at all.

2 Likes

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Obanyi30(m): 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
pdppower:
What's the point of singling out their state. Why not just refer to them as Nigerians.
Are they Nigerian or biafran?
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by DannyCool1: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
gurnam:

The only state I respect in Igbo land is Imo, mostly educated and intelligent people
You no sabi.. ENUGU is the best in the East!
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by DannyCool1: 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
gurnam:

Gtfoh

I don’t write to impress nonentity and idiots, so your opinion is useless
Please don’t reply him again.. he’s an Idi.ot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo / Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest / Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.