Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation (21133 Views)

Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal / Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by Jabioro: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
My Yoruba people would say "Ojoboyo" search the meaning with D.O. Faguwa dictionary the rest no concern me..
Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by Achorise: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
Real issues about revolution raised by Sowore ,no celebrity raised their voice oo.
Rape issues they will be jumping up and down.
If it was a fellow celebrity that had the scandal of rape,their voice will be unheard.
Because it’s a pastor,every one is shouting.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by drezzyx(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
I am not a supporter of Dundee fc, I am no longer interested in this rape case ojare!!!

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by Odinaka00(m): 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
For the fact that this post has hit 2nd page already and not even 1 like.. It means that Nigerians don't give a Bleep about your matter anymore.. Abeg we have more important issues we 're focusing on now.. Carry your matter and go to Zimbabwea bros.. You 're nothing but a social media attention seeker.. It seems like you can't live without social media. Weak man..

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by Chiefochiefo(m): 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
Once upon a time, when Timi was a man undecided Anyway such is life undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
tracyfemmmm:
I stand by Timi and Bisola. I know incels on this forum want to deny that there is a rape epidemic in Nigeria but the #metoo movement is coming for alot of men AND women in Nigeria who take advantage of youth. Destroying peoples innocence and stealing their mental health.
i hope when they falsely accuse you and your brother you will say the same. I am against rapist. And they should be hanged after trial. This matter should be addressed in court not social media and newspaper interviews.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by Odinaka00(m): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
Odinaka00:
For the fact that this post has hit 2nd page already and not even 1 like.. It means that Nigerians don't give a Bleep about your matter anymore.. Abeg we have more important issues we 're focusing on now.. Carry your matter and go to Zimbabwea bros.. You 're nothing but a social media attention seeker.. It seems like you can't live without social media. Weak man..

Mods I wrote fuc.k and not bleep please
Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by DBossNG(m): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
You guys should go and sit down jare. Lubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by ElsonMorali: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by Champneys: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
Where do people expect him to stand before? With the police or Pastor Krest?

It shall not be well with COZA. If you come here to defend Pastor Krest and his church, thunder blow apart your genitals into hopeless pieces!

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by Lollipopzion(m): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
Can't this Timi guy just forces his energy on sumtin else, like releasing a new son rather than releasing support always...
Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by Iamgrey5(m): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
NobleAngell:
A time will come when Timi will no longer stand by her. I have a strong feeling about this. Timi be a man and hold your peace while truth unfolds. Because even you don't know the real truth.
@ emboldened

Do you know the real truth?

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by CanadaOrBust: 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
If I were Timi and Wife, I will be so worried 'cause they've been granting interviews and making instagram posts here and there while Fatoyinbo has been quiet all this while. Could a guilty man be so calm knowing even the first lady has his accusers attention?

Lol, Fato has been quiet?! That’s a good one. Who do u think has been speaking through all these COZA people and all these paid paid agents like that lunatic self-styled “journalist”. He also said he had never been a room alone with Busola.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
muzeze77:
He is a strong man, when I read the comments here in nairaland , I lose hope in Nigeria, can a person not seek justice again. Why do you call him foolish? The foolish ones are the so-called fools following scammers calling themselves men of god
you are the most foolish person to support their stupidity. Rape is evil and heart wrenching, if they are ready to comeout with it this should be in court not newspaper or social media. Their are real victims seeking for justice legaly and many are getting it. They are celebs to they will but not on social media. Giving different stories. You hate the fake men of God me too. But i still think they should go to court. Heck R.kelly is in jail. Biodun is not bigger.
Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by WildChild00(m): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
daddytime:
I no wan hear say you force her marry.

Stay there dey shine teeth.

My hand no dey grin

NB.

She was obviously misquoted as our dundee bloggerizers are often want to do.

Na these bloggers go cause 3rd world war with their fake news.

Omo' boy Mello small na angry na only u na Waka come.
Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by ElsonMorali: 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
muzeze77:
He is a strong man, when I read the comments here in nairaland , I lose hope in Nigeria, can a person not seek justice again. Why do you call him foolish? The foolish ones are the so-called fools following scammers calling themselves men of god

So social media is where they are supposed to go and seek justice?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by Chukalemon(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
If I were Timi and Wife, I will be so worried 'cause they've been granting interviews and making instagram posts here and there while Fatoyinbo has been quiet all this while. Could a guilty man be so calm knowing even the first lady has his accusers attention?
. He is a man of integrity, what do you expect him to do.only to be praying to God. smiley

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by Chukalemon(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
She was to claim to be raped and she was also forced to claim she was not been raped.women and rape everytime.
Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by holluphemydavid(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
Onyekachi419:
I think say they don die this case shocked

This is Nigeria cool
eventhough if dem no die d case,no concrete evidence to back d case up,dats where d problem lies
Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by Mizwisdom(f): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
Timi is a good guy, every woman deserves to have a man like Timi Dakolo

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by Chevronstaff: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
This Busola Dakolo and her story sha... My question is ;
1.Where was your husband when police took you into custody and forced you to sign??.
2. Where was your attorney?
Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by Mizwisdom(f): 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
muzeze77:

There are so many useless rapists commenting so you shouldn't be surprised

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by Jamescon105: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by CanadaOrBust: 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Who he wan stand by before, me or who

COZA is waxing stronger already, matter of fact, they have a program next Sunday called "sudden victory".....

I hope the dakolo's survives next Sunday, while they scheme and plot Another lies from the pit of hell.

Yeah, we know every thread on this topic is saturated by you COZA people and paid agents, but guess what, there is a silent majority of Nigerians watching.

Here are some of what they are posting:

“If a woman braves public humiliation to come out to openly say a man raped her, she deserves a hearing. More so if at the time the man was her pastor, teacher, boss or such - and she was 17 years old... and other women are also accusing the man...
and the man used to be the high priest of a cult that sometimes used rape for initiation!”

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten something called statutory rape - that Pastor Fatoyinbo was SUPPOSED to be pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG AND NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”

“There are other more prominent pastors. Ask yourself why this particular one is the one being accused by several women.”

“Fatoyinbo was the high priest of a cult in Ilorin. You can’t attain such position without killing people. He should kindly confess how many people he killed.”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist , forget either pastor or no pastor”. (I do not necessarily agree with this. I put it here to show that such view exists)

“To think that people are still attending that church”

“Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way“

“A civil case local to Lagos that should be answered in a nearby police station in Lagos. How did it become a federal criminal case with lurking armed policemen from the IGP from Abuja suveiling a private citizen’s home and intimidating him to sign a paper to appear in Abuja”

“These COZA people posting all these stuff, what they are doing is that they are making sexually abused women afraid to ever come forward. And they’d pay the price because they’d eventually personally face such a situation one by one (karma being karma).” (I posted this one)

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by IamSoProlific: 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Yeah, we know every thread on this topic is saturated by you COZA people, but guess what, there is a silent majority of Nigerians watching.

Funny enough, I never knew the man existed prior to the accusations.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by AngelicBeing: 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
sad
Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by Jamescon105: 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by NotFarFrom: 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Forced to be raped
Forced to admit no rape
Na only u waka come?
No mind am.... Mr. Dakolo said that he married her a virgin, I come dey wonder how them take rape virgin, Now them don leave the pastor, now na Police them wan face.... Wetin these people dey find??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why's Shakira's Son Named Milan Piqué Mebarak Instead Of Milan Mebarak Piqué / Debie-Rise Adorns New Look Ahead Of Her Debut EP Release / Alexx Ekubo Biography, Age & Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.