Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

Nigerian Women Have The Highest Chance Of Conceiving Twins - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Women Have The Highest Chance Of Conceiving Twins (1439 Views)

See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives / Can You Determine The Gender Of Your Child Before Conceiving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Have The Highest Chance Of Conceiving Twins by anikibaby: 3:02pm On May 14, 2007
According to research and findings it has been identified that Nigerian women have the highest rate of conceiving twins, I would like to know who do you know that has given birth to twins and what are the common signs among Nigerians who conceived twins.

I was once told that having a boil under the armpit is a common sign

Please add your views and comments

xxxxxxxx
Re: Nigerian Women Have The Highest Chance Of Conceiving Twins by cuteass1(f): 8:24am On May 17, 2007
Really?? didn't know that ooh. . isn't that exciting?

Hmm i'm expecting my own set ooh when the time comes, or else Miss anikibaby, you'd have to answerto me wink cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Have The Highest Chance Of Conceiving Twins by whiteroses(f): 10:05am On May 17, 2007
wow i hope so i would love twins as my first borns 2 big boys but i hope i don't have boil under my armpit eww
Re: Nigerian Women Have The Highest Chance Of Conceiving Twins by cuteass1(f): 10:26am On May 17, 2007
whiteroses:

wow i hope so i would love twins as my first borns 2 big boys but i hope i don't have boil under my armpit eww

Dearie you can't eat your cake and have it, can you now??lol

Ok choose one, boil under your armpit or no twin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What would You Do If You See Your Parents Quarrelling? / Anselem Madubuko,head Pastor Revival Assembly Church Takes A New Wife / My Sister Wanted A Baby So Badly She Got One From My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.