Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo (26634 Views)

Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) / Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 / Prince Philip, Duke Of Edinburgh, Involved In Car Crash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by bluecircle470: 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
thisnaijaguy:
It's baba that did it ooh

Can I hear APC nairalanders shout aye

They’re not like the PDP “nay sayer”
Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by Dagger111(m): 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
vibre:
Na to play band dem sabi, carry dem go war front now na Boko haram go dey dazzle them

Nigerians cant be satisfied. Omo Ale ni e.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by Walelavender(m): 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
What a lovely performance. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
Of what benefits is that to the betterment of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by 1x2x3: 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nonsense. There's no harmony in reality between Army and civilians
Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by Sunnymatey(m): 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
Was proud untill it dawn on me Buhari is still in Aso rock, then the exitement faded .
Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by SojiCash(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
Proud of this video
Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by safetyboot: 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
ARE WE TRULY UNITED?
Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by Mom22: 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
Really
Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by BafanaBafana: 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
Muktar Daroda, he is the one always commanding parade at eagle square
Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by raphy(m): 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
to show the works naija swagger is simple but to fight boko harsn and win is very hard.

anyway congratulations to them .
am.I the only one who ran here when he saw tattoo in the topic and thought is a tattoo show?

well done sha

boko haram so waiting for them hurry up and come back.
Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by Vixlot: 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
Good performance
Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by ScotMisile: 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
naijadrivablog:
grin

Good outside.

How far you don give Otedola pikin belle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by McTobe(m): 11:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
They did this performance in the last year POP of of Officers from NDA. By the way Beautiful performance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by McTobe(m): 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
The WO right?
BafanaBafana:
Muktar Daroda, he is the one always commanding parade at eagle square
Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by mofedamijo(m): 11:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
crazyABO:
Those were Scottish just trained with Nigerian band

The Nigerian Army was there live oga, and they did the match.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by BafanaBafana: 12:06am On Aug 09, 2019
McTobe:
The WO right?
Colonel
Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by McTobe(m): 12:09am On Aug 09, 2019
Ok the one that uses the horse I guess. His voice is quite commendable.
BafanaBafana:

Colonel
Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by BafanaBafana: 12:39am On Aug 09, 2019
McTobe:
Ok the one that uses the horse I guess. His voice is quite commendable.
Yea. The one on horse. I love his name. It sounds so military
Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by Absoj(m): 1:32am On Aug 09, 2019
crazyABO:
. Wrong. What you just saw is the Nigerian Army. Nigerian Army band with no Scottish affiliation... Or did you see any bag pipes?
Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by GeoAfrikana(m): 3:09am On Aug 09, 2019
niyidenrele:
A funeral songs for the repose of slain police officers killed on the active duty

May God help you.
Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by Caulay(m): 5:22am On Aug 09, 2019
crazyABO:

No No No No.
My brother in-law, captain Ralph Nvene is one of their leaders. It's not their first outing too. They have performed so many times both home and abroad. They are so good @ that and that's why they were invited to Scotland. They trained in Abuja here by 'themselves' and not the Scotts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by Franking: 5:33am On Aug 09, 2019
Who e epp? Biafra, biko.
Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 09, 2019
crazyABO:

You are wrong.

That’s Nigerian Army band. Different countries perform every year at the Edinburgh castle during the Military tattoo which is normally in August every year. This is one of the most beautiful things I’ve seen this year.
Congrats to the Nigerian Army.
I missed this. I have seen the South Africans perform in the past and wondered if Nigeria will ever be there.

At the end of the day’s event, every country there that performed will join the Massed pipes and drums to exit the castle with the tune of Scotland the brave.

This is beautiful. If you live in Scotland or north England, this is a good time to visit Edinburgh. There are lots and lots of activities going on(Edinburgh Fringe)
Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 09, 2019
Caulay:

No No No No.
My brother in-law, captain Ralph Nvene is one of their leaders. It's not their first outing too. They have performed so many times both home and abroad. They are so good @ that and that's why they were invited to Scotland. They trained in Abuja here by 'themselves' and not the Scotts.

Congrats to your brother-in-law and the rest of the guys. That was good. They were very original and creative. Nice performance.
Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by netpro(m): 6:21am On Aug 09, 2019
Nice. Nigeria all the way.
Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by harjibolar10(m): 6:38am On Aug 09, 2019
crazyABO:
I fear for your life
Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by Neddyogu(m): 6:59am On Aug 09, 2019
How can dey neglect to showcase the culture of dia oga? How could they not have included some cattle in the parade? They have displeased their Fulani C in C. No allowance for them. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:37am On Aug 09, 2019
I never knew naija army could put up this show..

After watching the inauguration of BuBu i was over ashamed!!..

Kudos to you guys.. thumps up!!
Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by Mynightmare: 8:58am On Aug 09, 2019
crazyABO:
who dash you phone,must you show ur daftness online?
The only place we are poor is in our leaders.
Those are full blooded naija soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo by coolaustyne(m): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
crazyABO:
shows how naive you are bro... it means u nothing about the Nigerian army guards brigade.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) / Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions / Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.