Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. (2564 Views)

I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life / Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by mysticwarrior(m): 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
DateMynd44:
stop believing all these nonsense my brother.

Reincarnation is a hoax and a fallacy.
It doesn't exists
some years ago, a female banker was living in a compound next to where I stay, she had 2 girls and two boys, she became mysteriously ill and was hospitalized, mama Eseosa as we all called her was no longer having strength to fight of the illnesses and she eventually died, before she died she said "I will come back to this life again as a man" and those were the last words of a dying woman, two years after her death, 17 years old Eseosa became pregnant and had a child, when the father of Eseosa saw the child he almost collapsed because of the resemblance, I went to their house to see for myself and I was shocked as I have never seen a thing like that, i was still at the house when the sister of the late woman came, and when she saw the child she said "hellen you come back?" Some children do have striking resemblance with their grand parents, but there are some things that are beyond human understanding.

1 Like

Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by kilisi(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
mysticwarrior:
how do you explain ogbanjes and Abikus, they reincarnate and die again don't they?
Sickle Cell patients. But because of our ignorance, we term them ABIKU.
Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by mysticwarrior(m): 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
TruthinAction:
There is no reincarnation. It is demonic manipulation. The boy is possessed. It is a demon that new what happened talking through him. It is a familiar spirit.
some of us are just too quick to draw conclusions to unexplainable phenomenon, how were you able to identify the demon as a familiar spirit?

1 Like

Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by TruthinAction: 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
mysticwarrior:
some of us are just too quick to draw conclusions to unexplainable phenomenon, how were you able to identify the demon as a familiar spirit?

The term familiar spirit implies that the demon is familiar with the past life of the person he claims to be. Cast that demon out, the guy won't remember anything.
Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by mysticwarrior(m): 10:19am On Aug 11, 2019
TruthinAction:

The term familiar spirit implies that the demon is familiar with the past life of the person he claims to be. Cast that demon out, the guy won't remember anything.
A familiar spirit is a demon that is summoned by a medium with the intention that the spirit summoned will obey his or her commands. Often, familiar spirits are believed to be the spirits of people who have died (Duet. 18:11). However, biblically this is not the case. Such appearances are in actuality demonic forces imitating people in order to deceive.

1 Like

Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by mysticwarrior(m): 10:21am On Aug 11, 2019
kilisi:
Sickle Cell patients. But because of our ignorance, we term them ABIKU.
oga no let Sickle cell patients see this your post o, they could castrate you for this.

1 Like

Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by AlphaTaikun: 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
mysticwarrior:
A three-year-old boy in Syria's Golan Heights region has suddenly become the centre of attention after he revealed that he was murdered with an axe in his previous life.
The boy, of the Druze ethnic group, was born with a long, red birthmark on his head. According to Druze beliefs, birthmarks are related to past-life deaths. When the boy was old enough to talk, he told his family that he had been killed with an axe blow to his head.

As is the custom, the elders took the child to the home of his previous life to see if he remembers it. And sure enough, the boy knew the village he was from and once he arrived there, he remembered the name he had in his past life.

Locals told the elders that the man who the boy was claiming to be had gone missing four years earlier. When asked, the boy also remembered the full name of his killer. When the alleged killer was confronted, his face turned white, but he did not admit to murder.

The boy then took the elders to where the body was buried and in that very spot, they found a man's skeleton with a wound to the head that corresponded with the boy's birthmark. They also recovered the axe with which he had been killed.

Faced with the evidence, the killer then admitted to the crime.
Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by AlphaTaikun: 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
mysticwarrior:
This is a case of reincarnation and transmigration of the soul.
Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by AlphaTaikun: 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
mysticwarrior:
you don't have to doubt my authenticity here is the link

https://www.indiatoday.in/world/asia/story/3-year-old-remembers-past-life-identifies-killer-location-of-body-193650-2014-05-20
Billions of people on all the continents worldwide believe in reincarnation and karma (or the spiritual principle of cause-and-effect). There's massive evidence to back these advanced knowledge up.

The folks who randomly come up online or offline to antagonise this fact by talking of demonic whatever are still operating on the kindergaten level based on their levels of awareness in their orthodox religions especially the religions that are collectively called Xtianity. It is the subconcious fear of change and social influence or herd mentality that makes them to randomly attack and live in denial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
Jay5mie:
So no heaven and hell?
According to the book, Heaven and Hell .i.e. the Kingdom of God only applies as far as those who believe in Jesus Christ, and those who are born-again. As for those who don't believe in God at all, the sentence remains " from dust you were made, and to dust, you shall return" - Genesis 2 vs 19 - . And if dust is recycled in the process, who knows, maybe reincarnation is a real phenomenon. undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by mysticwarrior(m): 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Billions of people on all the continents worldwide believe in reincarnation and karma (or the spiritual principle of cause-and-effect). There's massive evidence to back these advanced knowledge up.

The folks who randomly come up online or offline to antagonise this fact by talking of demonic whatever are still operating on the kindergaten level based on their levels of awareness in their orthodox religions especially the religions that are collectively called Xtianity. It is the subconcious fear of change and social influence or herd mentality that makes them to randomly attack and live in denial.

Hindus and Buddhist believe in reincarnation, the population of hindus and Buddhist put together surpasses so many other religion put together. For these people to strongly believe in reincarnation it goes to show that they must have seen or experienced it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by AlphaTaikun: 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
mysticwarrior:
Hindus and Buddhist believe in reincarnation, the population of hindus and Buddhist put together surpasses so many other religion put together. For these people to strongly believe in reincarnation it goes to show that they must have seen or experienced it.
Absolutely @mysticwarrior,

Many well-recorded near-death experiences [NDEs] by many folks in the Western societies and around the world who saw their physical bodies lying lifeless in hospital wards, operating rooms or accident scenes and then woke again are further proof that there's life beyond the physical body. The clergy of the Xtian religions that some of these folks belonged to had NO answers for the experiences and critical questions these folks asked... some left their former faiths because they wanted anwers instead of dogmatic teachings.

I first read a 1975 bestselling book which my father originally owned on "Near-Death Experiences" back in the early 1980s entitled "Life After Life" by Raymond A. Moody, Jr., M.D., who is a reknowned psychiatrist .

As the Internet becomes more prominent in our lives, many myths of orthodox Judeo-Xtian origins will be shattered.

Raymond Moody: Life After Life near-death experiences

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6s_mTQA3PY
EFT Universe · 16 Mar 2022
--------------
Book Review| Life After Life by Raymond A. Moody, Jr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w_zD1ErdAU
Greg Boswell · 30 Oct 2020

Cc: kobojunkie
Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
AlphaTaikun:
Absolutely @mysticwarrior,

Many well-recorded near-death experiences [NDEs] by many folks in the Western societies and around the world who saw their physical bodies lying lifeless in hospital wards, operating rooms or accident scenes and then woke again are further proof that there's life beyond the physical body. The clergy of the Xtian religions that some of these folks belonged to had NO answers for the experiences and critical questions these folks asked... some left their former faiths because they wanted anwers instead of dogmatic teachings.
I first read a 1975 bestselling book which my father originally owned on "Near-Death Experiences" back in the early 1980s entitled "Life After Life" by Raymond A. Moody, Jr., M.D., who is a reknowned psychiatrist .
As the Internet becomes more prominent in our lives, many myths of orthodox Judeo-Xtian origins will be shattered.
I think you are overreaching there, particularly with that last statement there. There are no myths to be shattered by this idea that reincarnation is a possibility. If you truly knew even a tenth of the facts of the Christian belief, you would understand that reincarnation of doesn't change anything of the belief. In fact, it is my opinion that it instead strengthens some ideas in the belief. undecided

By the way, reincarnation exists separately from ideas such as Near-death experiences and the idea of Life after death. When you begin to muddle them all together, you begin to step into the territories that make no sense.
Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by AlphaTaikun: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I think you are overreaching there, particularly with that last statement there. There are no myths to be shattered by this idea that reincarnation is a possibility. If you truly knew even a tenth of the facts of the Christian belief, you would understand that reincarnation of doesn't change anything of the belief. In fact, it is my opinion that it instead strengthens some ideas in the belief. undecided

By the way, reincarnation exists separately from ideas such as Near-death experiences and the idea of Life after death. When you begin to muddle them all together, you begin to step into the territories that make no sense.
Nothing is being overreached or muddled up here Kobojunkie.

Near-death experiences are intertwined with reincarnation and simply means there is life after physical death. The Soul leaves the physical body and operates at a state of higher frequency or vibration than the physical body which is of a lower state of vibration. This sets the stage for the rebirth of Soul to gain more experience in another lifetime and this is in tune with the law of karma... "What you sow, you reap" until you have gained spiritual purity and understanding on how to show divine love.

It is just like the radio waves or magnetic fields which cannot be seen by the physical eyes because the radio waves are moving at a higher vibration than the physical eyes.

Cc: Sukkot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by Kobojunkie: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Near-death experiences are intertwined with reincarnation and simply means there is life after physical death. The Soul leaves the physical body and operates at a state of higher frequency or vibration than the physical body which is of a lower state of vibration. This sets the stage for the rebirth of Soul to gain more experience in another lifetime and this is in tune with the law of karma... "What you sow, you reap" until you have gained spiritual purity and understanding on how to show divine love.

It is just like the radio waves or magnetic fields which cannot be seen by the physical eyes because the radio waves are moving at a higher vibration than the physical eyes.
I am afraid you muddle them up when you try to pretend they intertwined somehow. There is no evidence to show NDES are nothing but delusions of the human mind, much similar to dreaming. undecided

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/what-near-death-experiences-reveal-about-the-brain/

I think it is best to approach these things individually. Reincarnation, a soul recycling system, seems celestially plausible given the vast number of souls disposed of every single day in the world - approximately 178,000 each day, and 65 million souls die each year. However, as for NDEs, I think it makes more sense to see they are delusions born of ideas stored up during one's lifetime, a sort of attempt by the mind to rationalize events. undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by sukkot: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

very well said i totally agree . its all about crime and punishment . death > reincarnation > judgement for past life sins. our present lives are pre-programmed from deeds of past life wink smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by AlphaTaikun: 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
sukkot:
very well said i totally agree . its all about crime and punishment . death > reincarnation > judgement for past life sins. our present lives are pre-programmed from deeds of past life wink smiley
Absolutely @Sukkot, you referenced the sequence accurately. It is the fear of the unknown or the comfort zone that leads some folks to live in denial of these facts.

I appreciate your stopping by on this insightful thread by @mysticwarrior.
Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by AlphaTaikun: 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you muddle them up when you try to pretend they intertwined somehow. There is no evidence to show NDES are nothing but delusions of the human mind, much similar to dreaming. undecided

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/what-near-death-experiences-reveal-about-the-brain/

I think it is best to approach these things individually. Reincarnation, a sole recycling system, seems plausible given the vast number of souls disposed on every single day in the world. However, NDEs makes more sense to believe they are delusions born of ideas stored up during one's lifetime, a sort of attempt by the mind to rationalize events. undecided
Your probbings are absolutely perfect. I too used to ask a lot of questions about life and existence back in the day. I hate dogmatic teachings that do NOT give room to ask questions.

NDEs are NOT delusions @kobojunkie.

If you watched the 2 videos I posted above about the bestselling 1975 book : "Life After Life," [which I first read in the early 1980s] you will get to understand that thousands of folks around the world have seen their lifeless physical bodies while in the hospital wards, operating theatres and accident scenes. When they came back to life [after re-entering their physical bodies], they gave accurate accounts of what transpired in the operating theatres or accident sites.

They could even pass through walls and see people, but the doctors and family members could NOT see them. Soul moves at a higher vibration just like radio waves and magnetic fields, this is the reason why the physical eyes CANNOT see people who have left their bodies at death of the physical bodies. The real you as Soul is still alive and there is NO so-called lake of fire and brimstone anywhere!

The scientific website you quoted contains info which shows that scientists [with their still evolving knowledge in that field of study] are still finding out what billions of folks already know as a FACT in their current spiritual paths.

Hope this helps. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by Kobojunkie: 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
AlphaTaikun:
Your probbings are absolutely perfect. I too used to ask a lot of questions about life and existence back in the day. I hate dogmatic teachings that do NOT give room to ask questions.

NDEs are NOT delusions @kobojunkie.
If you watched the 2 videos I posted above about the bestselling 1975 book : "Life After Life," [which I first read in the early 1980s] you will get to understand that thousands of folks around the world have seen their lifeless physical bodies while in the hospital wards, operating theatres and accident scenes. When they came back to life [after re-entering their physical bodies], they gave accurate accounts of what transpired in the operating theatres or accident sites.

They could even pass through walls and see people, but the doctors and family members could NOT see them. Soul moves at a higher vibration just like radio waves and magnetic fields, this is the reason why the physical eyes CANNOT see people who have left their bodies at death of the physical bodies. The real you as Soul is still alive and there is NO so-called lake of fire and brimstone anywhere!

The scientific website you quoted contains info which shows that scientists [with their still evolving knowledge in that field of study] are still finding out what billions of folks already know as a FACT in their current spiritual paths.
Hope this helps. wink[/i]
I have never experienced an NDE but I have experienced something similar to what you describe there of NDEs. To this day, I still believe it was all real. I believe the human mind is a powerful construct, powerful enough to create for us delusions that almost closely mirror what is reality. Again, this is my experience, and I have never had an NDE. So, telling me that this same experience is proof that your NDEs are real and proof of life after life makes no sense to me. It is a huge illogical leap you make there. undecided

Also, the moment you start to speak of spiritual paths, you have crossed over from the realm of the provable to the realm left to religion. So, these ideas you spew are no better than those of most every religious idea concocted in the minds of men out there. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miracles: Why Is Raising The Dead A Difficult Miracle For Many Pastors Today? / Nigerian Christians Stop Praying / I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.