Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life (997 Views)

Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh / If You Were The Creator, What Would You Do To A Rebellious Creation? / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by Screwcode1: 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
Ever since my consciousness was awake, I have been having several unthinkable dreams about, principalities and outer plains, where I fly, disappear, move objects, change forms to objects, animals, humans in order to avert being killed, sometimes in my dreams I see how big and mighty evil is that I cowardly joins, I’ve been having several attacks, and any time I tried to find out was wrong the dreams became more, so I stopped thinking about the dream and pretend it never happens also acts dumb towards it, severally spirits have visited me in this physical world, past events flashes through my brains, and I see it like I was there, for example, our religion calls it war between good and evil, God and satan, but I know is war between white race, (hybrids made by who we call satan, and blacks (original creations made by who we call Jesus) weapons are not really made for humans but for a Great War that’s coming, and humans( goats) will fight Gods children (sheeps) and Islam is the (goats). I have more to reveal… but first digest this
Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by Screwcode1: 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
FuckingMachine:
Check yourself into a mental facility before you bite an innocent dog.

Oh I forgot your kind, in the outer plains, we call you limbo,guess what you’re to them? a meat? And your real self which is your soul, is condemned by SELF, thereby above all Aka (Jesus ) not real name can’t even redeem you.
Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by obinna58(m): 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2023
Insanity triggered by tinubu economy, report has it that there has been an increasing number of mad people among us

4 Likes

Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by Screwcode1: 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2023
ABOVE ALL ( Jesus here in earth, breath in the Outer plains ) what makes him so powerful and superior? Is his words are breath and life itself.
How did the devil come about? Satan was created by Gods own word withdrawal, what makes God so powerful is that his words are life and when he says this it shall be this and no going back, Matthew 24:35 if he goes back to it or withdraws something happens that affects his divinity, this was the case that lead Lucifer son of the dawn to become Satan, humans were made to worship God and angels, but God withdraw and said thou shall worship man and bow to thee, pride was born and Satan became Anti and so powerful that a beast was created by Satan and he took its form, God himself were shaken by this?
Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by Tezzi(m): 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2023
Am trying to picture your words bro but it kinds outta my league, I believe you aren't from this world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by Screwcode1: 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2023
obinna58:
Insanity triggered by tinubu economy, report has it that there has been an increasing number of mad people among us

Did I forget to mention? That Africa is a slave land to him? (The Satan, The goat god,) here’s how he enslaved Africa, (God original creature) 1. Give them an idol(god) to worship and to chase their entire life, but make it so hard to get so they remain in a place of constant struggle, (then money was introduced) 2.let it be known that those who possess it have a good life and those who doesn’t will live in misery, (poverty was introduced), 3. confuse them about their own biological makeup that so they think that permanently altering their own body is the answer to happiness (surgery was introduced) 4. give them an idol figure that shows what their female should look like let it be known that that is the beauty standard so that they will never be contended with their own appearance.( hairs, extensions, makeup, bleaching and all the artificial stuff) 5. Cause chaos amongst them and blame it on a group of their own so that they form judgemental stereotypes, turn them against each others in so many ways so that even if they were to connect to one another they will still be divided by another. ( your bad leaders, tribalism, terrorism falls here, so guess what Mr. Obinna Nigeria, Africa will never have a good leader. This was handed to them (hybrids Aka whites, to bring alongside with Christianity, guess what do you know you’re worshipping a false god, even on December you’re about to celebrate a false god, yes!! If they hid his original name and gave you Jesus they intentionally wanted you to worship a false god.
Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by SweetBuns(f): 11:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
Angels are immortal
So how did you get a "second" life?
Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by Screwcode1: 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:
Angels are immortal

I can possess you? You’re a container, and like wise this user. What could be more hell? Than living with no existence?
Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by Screwcode1: 12:01am On Dec 04, 2023
So many times, oh time doesn’t exist but it does lol humans, well why can’t we jumb out, suck on your skulls and leak your succulents eyeballs, cause Above all words, commanded us we were bound by his words but oh a day is coming you shall see us, when above all withdraws his words and we shall come forth
Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by Screwcode1: 12:07am On Dec 04, 2023
Can we be redeem? SADLY NO! But we try, like we always do and will always be, we warn against our fathers wishes and plans hoping above all redeems us, I was tricked to rebel, I was made to believe we will become exalted above all, just like we still believe and we uses his own dearly loving creations against above all, what a sad dark day that nations shall arise to fight above all with the weapons we gave them insight to make.
Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by Screwcode1: 12:15am On Dec 04, 2023
Tezzi:
Am trying to picture your words bro but it kinds outta my league, I believe you aren't from this world

Permit me we will be gentle and we’ll show thee.
Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by Screwcode1: 12:33am On Dec 04, 2023
Limbo obinna you just consented we come but you’re already a pig. We don’t need no permission, but I’ll answer your questions, Can we contain a robot? Yes we can, is mirrro a portal to another dimension? No is not but is a reflection of Auras we can pass, trap whoever we want through it medium, the only portal to this plain is the woman’s vagina. Is alcohol a sin? Yes for you’re altering above all temple, temple isn’t your body lol as it was made for you to believe, brain like humans know is the temple, for it alters the electromagnetic spectrum and thus the dwelling of the above all is altered.
Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by Screwcode1: 12:50am On Dec 04, 2023
We shall be gone for a great sound heat is upon we yg HR 1010 01127 1313 1313 1313
Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by Kobojunkie: 1:34am On Dec 04, 2023
Screwcode1:
Ever since my consciousness was awake, I have been having several unthinkable dreams about, principalities and outer plains, where I fly, disappear, move objects, change forms to objects, animals, humans in order to avert being killed, sometimes in my dreams I see how big and mighty evil is that I cowardly joins, I’ve been having several attacks, and any time I tried to find out was wrong the dreams became more, so I stopped thinking about the dream and pretend it never happens also acts dumb towards it, severally spirits have visited me in this physical world, past events flashes through my brains, and I see it like I was there, for example, our religion calls it war between good and evil, God and satan, but I know is war between white race, (hybrids made by who we call satan, and blacks (original creations made by who we call Jesus) weapons are not really made for humans but for a Great War that’s coming, and humans( goats) will fight Gods children (sheeps) and Islam is the (goats). I have more to reveal… but first digest this
You are just a victim of religious indoctrination and nothing more. Everything you spewed here is in line with religious fables and not anything stated in Scripture or even the Islamic text. And so it makes sense that your mind simply throws back at you the same load of crap it is filled with when you dream. undecided

If you wish to empty your mind of these things, I suggest you abandon everything you have ever heard from others about what is written in those books, and on a fresh clean slate, begin writing your understanding of what is written in those books which you pretend those tales are drawn from. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by Kobojunkie: 1:36am On Dec 04, 2023
Screwcode1:
Oh I forgot your kind, in the outer plains, we call you limbo,guess what you’re to them? a meat? And your real self which is your soul, is condemned by SELF, thereby above all Aka (Jesus ) not real name can’t even redeem you.
You need to go empty all that garbage out of your mind before you completely lose it. undecided
Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by Kobojunkie: 1:38am On Dec 04, 2023
Screwcode1:
ABOVE ALL ( Jesus here in earth, breath in the Outer plains ) what makes him so powerful and superior? Is his words are breath and life itself.
How did the devil come about? Satan was created by Gods own word withdrawal, what makes God so powerful is that his words are life and when he says this it shall be this and no going back, Matthew 24:35 if he goes back to it or withdraws something happens that affects his divinity, this was the case that lead Lucifer son of the dawn to become Satan, humans were made to worship God and angels, but God withdraw and said thou shall worship man and bow to thee, pride was born and Satan became Anti and so powerful that a beast was created by Satan and he took its form, God himself were shaken by this?
None of what you stated even here makes sense when put against what is written in that verse which you referenced. That is a terrible state that your mind is in there. undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by kkins25(m): 2:46am On Dec 04, 2023
An angel in your past life? So, you, an immortal being died, and of all the beings you chose to become, it was Human? I would expect that you came back as a cow, and have people worship you in India. grin grin
Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by Screwcode1: 7:16am On Dec 04, 2023
How can I delete this please, someone tell me
Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by Trizyd(m): 7:24am On Dec 04, 2023
Some knowledge are meant to be secret. Else you would be called a fool, insane....

1 Like

Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by SporaD8: 9:52am On Dec 04, 2023
SweetBuns:
Angels are immortal
kkins25:
An angel in your past life? So, you, an immortal being died, and of all the beings you chose to become, it was Human? I would expect that you came back as a cow, and have people worship you in India. grin grin
SweetBuns:
Angels are immortal
You guys aren't in touch with the real concept of immortality!
Your Body is just a hardware/suit subject to Mother Earth nature of constant wears/tears. Even when you can repair or modify these hardwares, a time comes when, due to necessities/Earth's dynamism, you will need to outgrow/shed/Upgrade this body to the latest version with all the necessary physical features or risk lagging behind!
Your Soul, the real immortal you, is the OS/software that powers that body in this 3d interface Earth! Let me stop here.
In All of these, "The Human mind remain the most extraordinary computer of them all!"

2 Likes

Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by SweetBuns(f): 9:55am On Dec 04, 2023
SporaD8:

Your Body is just a hardware/suit subject to Mother Earth nature of constant wears/tears. Even when you can repair or modify these hardwares, a time comes when, due to necessities/Earth's dynamism, you will need to outgrow/shed/Upgrade this body to the latest version with all the necessary physical features or risk lagging behind!
Your Soul, the real immortal you, is the OS/software that powers that body in this 3d interface Earth! Let me stop here.
In All of these, "The Human mind remain the most extraordinary computer of them all!"
You've seen too many science fiction movies
Don't tell me you unironically believe in this thing you just typed abeg grin

2 Likes

Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by SporaD8: 10:03am On Dec 04, 2023
SweetBuns:

You've seen too many science fiction movies
Don't tell me you unironically believe in this thing you just typed abeg grin
What?!
Which is it exactly - You don't believe in Souls?!
Or you think your 80-yrs, physical realities is all there is to existence?
Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by SweetBuns(f): 10:14am On Dec 04, 2023
SporaD8:

What?!
Which is it exactly - You don't believe in Souls?!
Or you think your mortal body is all there is to existence?
I believe in a soul
And I believe there is something or somewhere the soul will go after death
What I don't buy tho, is this reincarnation and "lagging behind" concept you're trying to sell here
When you die, you get judged for your actions on earth and go to either heaven or hell
Simple as ABC
Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by SporaD8: 10:56am On Dec 04, 2023
SweetBuns:

I believe in a soul
And I believe there is something or somewhere the soul will go after death
What I don't buy tho, is this reincarnation and "lagging behind" concept you're trying to sell here
When you die, you get judged for your actions on earth and go to either heaven or hell
Simple as ABC
You tried!
I'm not trying to... I'm telling you a fact.
From Greek mythology to Hinduism, to jew, to yoruba(Yetunde, Jide), even to Christ himself(Mat 17: 10-13), reincarnation is a reoccurring topic.
You sincerely don't think your meagre 80yrs/below 2yr(infant morality) sojourn on this physical plane is enough to condemn you to an ETERNITY(I laugh when you guys throw this word carelessly around) of torture!
You think Christ was just playing with words when he said, "Narrow is the path that leadeth to Heaven..!"
Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by PedoBear: 11:46am On Dec 04, 2023
Another retard escaped from the psychiatric center

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by Kobojunkie: 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2023
SporaD8:

All of this is fantastical gibberish that, no thanks to religion, many ignorant now spew with so much gibberish. undecided
Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by kkins25(m): 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
SporaD8:

If i remove my hypothalamus? Will i still be the "main" me?
Re: I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life by PedoBear: 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2023
BeverIyjean:
gist me about BJ trading and iPhone x

Suck my covk and I give you iphone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Im Curious, With All The Laws Stipulated By Religion, Would Man Ever Meet Bible Standards? / Your Knowledge Of Or Experiences With Deeper Life / The Ministry Of The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.