Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3077 Views)

See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / I Hate My Family Can You Advise Me / Thinking Of Moving To Lagos And Have Questions. Can Any Of You Advise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 10, 2019
i wonder what advise philip0906 will give in this case. we are waiting for his unemotional take on this tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 10, 2019
@op, unfortunately you're alone o. Nigerians are pretenders.
To get justice in this country eh. It's very hard.
That is why you're not seeing meaningful contribution here o. Just ranting.
Re: . by philip0906(m): 6:39am On Aug 10, 2019
ornicus:
i wonder what advise philip0906 will give in this case. we are waiting for his unemotional take on this tongue

Will you quitly go and drop the little girl in the village after your husband has appologied and promise not to do that again?

The bolded shows the idiot is guilty...For him to apologise and promose not to do it again, signals admitting to the crime.

In that case, whatever decision the wife takes including involving the police, is totally justified.
Re: . by GboyegaD(m): 7:41am On Aug 10, 2019
Get her parents involved and together think of the best solution. I understand it might be challenging but better that way.
Re: . by nnamdiosu(m): 8:27am On Aug 10, 2019
celeb4reallife:
How can you handle a case of rape between the man of the house (a husband) and the wife's little cousin of 13years old? What's the best approach to this?

Note: noone is aware except the wife.
It's between the three of them.
If you're in this shoes, what would you do?

Will you quitly go and drop the little girl in the village after your husband has appologied and promise not to do that again?

What would you advise?

I would be real with you. Its impossible for one to report her husband on matters like this to authorities. The whole world would turn their back against you and term you disloyal. So let's rule that case aside.

1. For what your husband has done, you have gotten a daughter . you should not just go drop that girl in the village like that, even if you dash her and her family lots of money.
Instead, you will make her your responsibility from now on. You will assume she is your daughter. You must procure counselling sessions for her. Talk to her comfortably.
Let her know that what tour husband did was wrong and you don't support it at all.
Your husband must never be alone with her or any other female. NOT EVEN HIS OWN KIDS FOR YOU.
Your husband must also contribute to this recompense himself too.
This girl must be in a place where you will be assured of her utmost safety and privacy.
You must ensure she is well trained and schooled .

All the above doesn't amount to one thing as recompense, because what has being taken from her is bigger than what you are giving her by far.

Then lastly, take tour husband for counselling too.

The above might be a little advise, but At least this is a start.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Wife? / At What Age Did U Leave Ur Parents House To Stay On Ur Own? / Her Husband Lost Interest In Her Bcs Of Fbk N Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.