Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant (28622 Views)

Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years / Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by exporttraining: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
new natural herb product in form of powder and oil to increase your joystick size is out for all sundries. No need to worry anymore on your joystick size. You can increase the size to satisfy your partner more than never before. 90% of women will never say the truth on how they feel after making love with them. They believe that you will start to feel somehow. You are not alone in the mess. Within 18-24 days you achieve the permanent joystick increase in size.

Usage.

You mix the powder with milk and drink it once in every 3days.

You rub the oil on the joystick twice daily on the Same day you take the powder with milk.

This works perfectly with no side effects. These are different from chemical mixed product. Anyone can take it.

*We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria including outside Nigeria.

This is new development and work better.

For any info, you may reach.

Call line: 08035268121

WhatsApp: 07018251533
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by Shalommy(f): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
Iyanya don finish am for kukere. Calabar guys get weight. Haha.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by pmedia(m): 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ewoooo! Sorry o.

See my signature for your website design.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by Princsk1(m): 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2019

Shiites Knocks El-Rufai Over Conditions On El-zakzaky Medical Leave

https://happeningsng.com/shiites-knocks-el-rufai-over-conditions-on-el-zakzaky-medical-leave/
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by hedonido: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
Go and do yeye ambassador for pampers, Molfix abi what is it called. Or other pregnancy, motherhood, or baby products. You can't decide for a business the kind of 'image' it wants to project for itself, its products, or its services.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by Okoroawusa: 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
No one wants to stress a pregnant woman.
Okwa ya?
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by follock007(m): 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
Are you a mopol? grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by OdefaGirl(f): 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
Yea, that's part of d sacrifices mothers make for their children... When they will sing -- sweet mother, you will forget all the troubles. Embrace the embarrassments with pride...it takes a lot to be a mum.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by banio: 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
So people won't fxxxxk in peace again
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Okwa ya?
Yes o

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by Okoroawusa: 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Yes o
Are u not NwanyiAwkaEtiti?

Or u rebrand?
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Are u not NwanyiAwkaEtiti?

Or u rebrand?
Lol
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
DameB:
That's discriminatory... However it's possible you were signed on for your slim physique and baby bump didn't fit into company's best-laid plans...
It's an organisation not a charity, they want value for their money
abi!!!true talk
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by Okoroawusa: 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol
talk nah!
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
Okoroawusa:

talk nah!
Yea
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by Okoroawusa: 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Yea
Oh! asa nwa!... what happened?

You wanted a fresh start?
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by zomby(m): 5:01am On Aug 09, 2019
May be she was rejected because a telecommunication organization is a business that involves cell phone/ high speed internet connection service ....and not a baby producing business
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by natureisgood(m): 5:18am On Aug 09, 2019
Teewhy2:
Maybe they feel that people will think their Network is slow and sluggish because most pregnant women are like that.

Ahn Ahn!!! �
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by johnad3(m): 7:57am On Aug 09, 2019
Don't get pregnant again bcus of endorsement nah rubbish, most women nah money go kill them till deh reach menopause
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by opebiboy: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2019
old age don come

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Kissing Dolphins [photos] / Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.