Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,939 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

New-age Luciferian Doctrine Is Taking Over Youtube & The Internet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New-age Luciferian Doctrine Is Taking Over Youtube & The Internet (248 Views)

Queen Elizabeth II Was A ‘luciferian’ / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New-age Luciferian Doctrine Is Taking Over Youtube & The Internet by OpenYourEyes1: 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
Many of the contents I find thesedays when I search for religious videos/contents are luciferianism, new-age, or things about government preparation to reveal aliens to mankind. This is no longer a joke. The end appears to be near.
It looks like satan & his angels(or just the angels) are about to reveal themselves to world. But they will probably engineer a global crisis before revealing themselves.

My fellow believers, pls do not ever compromise in your faith even if your life is at risk. Hold to JESUS OUR MESSIAH. HE IS ON HIS WAY.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pastor E.A. Adeboye 7-minutes Blessing At The Redemption Camp Convention / Why Many Believers Are Frustrated / Is My Moniker A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.