Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Can U Marry Ur Girlfriend`s Elder Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Marry Ur Girlfriend`s Elder Sister (761 Views)

Apart From Sex What Else Have You Benefited From Your Girlfriend(s) So Far? / IF U Were To Marry Ur Partner The 1st Place U Met,where Wld Ur Wedding Be? / Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Marry Ur Girlfriend`s Elder Sister by dustiniyke: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2010
i met this girl in the city i was posted to.we became friends,the more we get close the more we like each other.i eventually fall in love with her.as we went on the relationship, i found out that she have a boyfriend that she loves every well.she was just collecting money from me and filled me with lies about herself.when i confronted her,she agreed and confess that she want to eat my money and run away but the way i cared for her was a huke to her heart.i decided to stay clear from her.
now i met another girl,she is nice,God fearing and has all the qualities i need my wife to have.we are serious and want finalize every on the alter,but something happened that gave me a stock wave in my naives.i was there to introduce myself to the family and found out that the other girl is her younger sister.
the sister warned me to stay clear from her family.i cant sleep with her and sleep with the sister at the same.
i love her elder sister very well and she love me also.the worst is she is not aware of whats happening.
should i tell her?
Re: Can U Marry Ur Girlfriend`s Elder Sister by djojo(m): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2010
what is the big deal there, at least u never new she will be her sister,
i will advice you to table the matter to the elder sister and tell her everything that happened during the affairs with her sister, then if she is still interested in u then she will move ahead with the relationship, she will never expect u not to av any relationship before.
Re: Can U Marry Ur Girlfriend`s Elder Sister by adagz01(m): 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2010
Critical situation
Re: Can U Marry Ur Girlfriend`s Elder Sister by PeeJee(m): 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2010
djojo:

what is the big deal there, at least u never new she will be her sister,
i will advice you to table the matter to the elder sister and tell her everything that happened during the affairs with her sister, then if she is still interested in u then she will move ahead with the relationship, she will never expect u not to av any relationship before.
@ poster pls listen to this advice djojo is right. If u guys are meant for each other beliv me not even the younger sister stop u guys. gudluck

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Paid Job;condition For A Relationship? / Is This A Threat? / Fine Boy/wowo Gurl Vs Fine Gurl/wowo Boy: Is Love Really Blind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.