Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend (51993 Views)

Female Student Commits Suicide Over ‘Failed Relationship’ / Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed / 16-year-old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide, After Suicidal Posts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
angry
Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by koyyess: 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
Normally, before a female in Africa reaches the age of 15, her self esteem would have been completely damaged.

Most mature females in delta state reason like they have fish brains so I am not surprised that they teach their daughters rubbish about their worth as females and purpose in life.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
akinade28:
Relationships are for mature minds oo, because the pain of an heartbreak is usually very bad.
I remember my first heartbreak, I was just walking around the campus aimlessly with my hair unkept, I didn't even notice I was putting on bathroom slippers. Mind you I was in my mid twenties
Another friend of mine barbed her hair after her first heartbreak.
Someone said that the part of brain that processes physical pains also processes emotional pains. For physical pains, other people can see it, hence they can comfort you, treat it and help in the healing process but emotional pains nobody can see it, you are the only person that knows where it hurts hence healing is much more difficult except you get professional help from a psychologist . unfortunately a lot people have little informations about these things

That's just is.
Even the mature one's feel it.
Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
Poor/improper home training.

At my age, i still don't have a female friend that i am intimate with, but see that improper fraction of 14yrs already experimenting.

Modernization is more subtly destructive as against its open enlightenment and Modeling.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by bmos(m): 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
[quote author=maxiuc post=81079824] angry[/quote

Maybe she got pregnant and cannot handle the consequences of that]
Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by marvelous007(m): 11:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
They wi nor hear

Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by Trexxsvg(m): 11:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
When i saw delta at the heading, i just knew . . I've not seen any good news 'bout Ughelli

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by OBIPLUS(m): 11:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
End time activities, also because she is lonely in the house.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 09, 2019
elnoor:
wise people i greet you. if this is from north, the whole nairaland will burst.
But with all the numerous suicide bombings from the north we do read here, i have not see nairaland burst o.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 09, 2019
koyyess:
Normally, before a female in Africa reaches the age of 15, her self esteem would have been completely damaged.

Most mature females in delta state reason like they have fish brains so I am not surprised that they teach their daughters rubbish about their worth as females and purpose in life.

One person don't make a witness. Give us what they reasoned on or the topic of discuss u had with them; also give us their judgement on the topic and also your judgements on the said topic, and let us judge on who actually had the fish brain.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by ogorwyne(f): 12:20am On Aug 09, 2019
Awwww Kess college, ekredjebor. I know a good number of teachers and students from that school. Very close to my sister's s house. Very sad news. What does a fourteen year old know about relationships kwa?

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by haywizzy007(m): 12:21am On Aug 09, 2019
Starlight10:
Plot twist: someone tried to rape her and she also tried to raise alarm and he strangled her and tied her to the ceiling fan to look like suicide. He also left the note as back up. Inspector take notes pls. No only child of her parents will be that heartless.
I love people who think out of the box...who knows? that might have been what happened exactly

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 09, 2019
myfan:
@14?

School fees please. Help a brother.

In other news, I saw where someone was soliciting for assistance for a girl of 10 that just put to bed. I mean 10. 10 years can get pregnant and even give birth? Is she menstruating?
Uncle your sense of entitlement is something else. Is this how to plead for help as if you have a right to people's pockets...

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by Gkemz: 12:25am On Aug 09, 2019
14 years old girl. What did she know about love. I blame her parents for lacking in their responsibility to observe their little laughter's emotional disorder.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by LocalNietzsche: 12:29am On Aug 09, 2019
That is sad
Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by mmadu5(m): 12:39am On Aug 09, 2019
at the age of 14 i dont even know what a girlfriend is , this generation sef

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by imitateMe(m): 12:42am On Aug 09, 2019
akinade28:
Relationships are for mature minds oo, because the pain of an heartbreak is usually very bad.
I remember my first heartbreak, I was just walking around the campus aimlessly with my hair unkept, I didn't even notice I was putting on bathroom slippers. Mind you I was in my mid twenties
Someone said that the part of brain that processes physical pains also processes emotional pains. For physical pains, other people can see it, hence they can comfort you, treat it and help in the healing process but emotional pains nobody can see it, you are the only person that knows where it hurts hence healing is much more difficult except you get professional help from a psychologist . unfortunately a lot people have little informations about these things
I don't understand you women
Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by SammyTJack: 12:53am On Aug 09, 2019
Why did I know bit was going to be an Igbo girl sad
Aniways, she has brought shame to the family and must be killed
Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by wizod(m): 12:55am On Aug 09, 2019
Her dead body should be flogged and beaten very hard

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by bluefilm: 12:57am On Aug 09, 2019
akinade28:

Hmmm... nice story.

Please continue.

Tell me more.

How about your second, third, fourth heartbreaks and so on...?

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by OlawaleBammie: 1:01am On Aug 09, 2019
akinade28:
That part of brain na hin a no know oo. what i knw is dat mine happened just recently wen am at d wrong side of twenties already, u ure familiar with d feelings if "wer wil i start from", it got to a stage dat i would b discussing with myself irrationally.... aaahhh dis is becoming more of a mental blockage ooh cus of woman, haain, only me reset my memory bak to factory setting to save my sanity. now am even cool with being single, no emotional blackmailing no heartbreak, wen i wake up in d morning am nt burdened with d fact dat i hav to call someone, just wake up and count d ceiling and.... wen my guys and der gfs are playing romance i wil take my fon and snap dem, yes am cool with dat grin

Lest i forget, i hope u hav had tym to braid ur hair and change ur slippers??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by 9jaRealist: 1:16am On Aug 09, 2019
Something is a little off about this story...
And it’s a shame there’s unlikely to be an autopsy.

Who makes a hair-fixing appointment while intending to commit suicide?
I would check if she’s pregnant and if she is, turn the searchlight on her bf and ‘uncles’.

RIP little girl.

>
Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by DAntivirus: 1:24am On Aug 09, 2019
akinade28:

You actually made me login after months of being anonymous just to tel you that "You amazingly captivating"
Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by schurley(m): 1:26am On Aug 09, 2019
WTF is happening here now, reported that sex guy over 3 times nw....the mod should place an indefinite ban on the guy now angry angry

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by DAntivirus: 1:27am On Aug 09, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

That part of brain na hin a no know oo. what i knw is dat mine happened just recently wen am at d wrong side of twenties already, u ure familiar with d feelings if "wer wil i start from", it got to a stage dat i would b discussing with myself irrationally.... aaahhh dis is becoming more of a mental blockage ooh cus of woman, haain, only me reset my memory bak to factory setting to save my sanity. now am even cool with being single, no emotional blackmailing no heartbreak, wen i wake up in d morning am nt burdened with d fact dat i hav to call someone, just wake up and count d ceiling and.... wen my guys and der gfs are playing romance i wil take my fon and snap dem, yes am cool with dat grin

Lest i forget, i hope u hav had tym to braid ur hair and change ur slippers??

You're not cool with it, you're simply living in denial wink

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by enigmaticlion: 1:56am On Aug 09, 2019
GistReport:
A 14-year-old Senior Secondary School 1 of Kess College, in the Ekredjebor area of Ughelli headquarters of Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State, on Wednesday, committed suicide over a failed relationship with her boyfriend.

Correspondent reliably gathered that deceased simply identified as Favour, was home alone when she carried out the act and was said to have left a suicide note at the scene of the incident stating reasons for her action.

Her lifeless body was discovered by one of her friends who had visited her to assist her (friend) in making her hair.

Giving details of the incident, a source in the area disclosed that the victim, who is an only child of her parents, had hung herself on a ceiling fan in their residential apartment.

The source who spoke on condition of anonymity, said: “It was one of her friends that raised an alarm when she saw her dangling body hanging on a ceiling fan.

“When people came into the house, they also saw a note she had written stating that she decided to take her life owing to a failed relationship with another male student from the same school she attends.”

Though several efforts to speak with the Delta State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Onome Onovwakpoyeya was fruitless as at press time, a police source at the Ughelli ‘B’ Division police station confirmed the incident when contacted.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/14-yr-old-commit-suicide-in-ughelli-over-failed-relationship-with-boyfriend
They should investigate this case properly, I think this is an homicide
Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:04am On Aug 09, 2019
Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by Eraddray(m): 3:17am On Aug 09, 2019
May the land of the spirit reject her
Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by ofiko123(m): 3:20am On Aug 09, 2019
RIP to her..hell fire is waiting...
Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by MetaPhysical: 3:24am On Aug 09, 2019
May her soul rest in peace!

Ask how old the boyfriend be...he will be in his 60s.

SS/SE and North are same when it comes to child abuse of sexual rape of minors. Whats worse.....the girls parents prefer negotiation for cash reward...they dont like police poking nose in underage sex abuse.
Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by Masionreay: 3:30am On Aug 09, 2019
This is one of the impacts of the BBNaija.
The teenagers watch adults having sex on the national Tv.0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) / 43 Rifles Recovered From Bauchi Forest (photos) / Soldiers Drag Out A Tout Who Ran Into A Church After Stabbing Their Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.