Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) (11245 Views)

MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend / Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups / Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Lutherblaq: 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
The foremost umbrella youths body in the South Eastern part of Nigeria, the Igbo Youths Movement, IYM, Monday advised some politicians and other individuals pitching the southeast against other ethnic groups and individuals to have a rethink, saying Ndigbo is not at war with other ethnic groups or tribes.

In a statement by Evangelist Elliot Ugochukwu-Uko, Founder of IYM, insisted that the false narrative dutifully being spread all over the place that Ndigbo were at war with certain sections, communities, regions, individuals, institutions, or political leaders, is patently false.

Ugochukwu-Uko who is also the Secretary of the Eastern Consultative Assembly, ECA, and Deputy Secretary of Igbo Leaders of Thought, ILT, lamented that “These web of lies cleverly woven and driven by certain fellows just to achieve a certain selfish end, has been sadly powered by ignorance and vicious manipulation of hapless unemployed youths deployed as propaganda warriors in the unregulated social media.”

“These young people viciously used as cannon fodder in this unholy experiment, are merely dissatisfied with the system and thereby willingly make themselves available as willing tools in what they think is rightful agitation for good governance and a better country.

“They regrettably do not know where and when demanding genuine dividends of democracy stops and the exploitative manipulation to serve the personal interest of desperate politicians begin.

These innocent young people have been ruthlessly used by unscrupulous politicians to create a wedge between Ndigbo and other Nigerians, deepen the ethnic and religious divide, and inspire a needless culture of hate, intolerance, dichotomy, and seeds of prejudice that will only destroy their future.

“This unhealthy, unhelpful, and deceptive strategy of driving a divisive narrative of ” our candidate is divinely ordained” and the ” only acceptable candidate” and ” the other candidates are unfit and horrific” etc., deployed during the elections over six months ago, surprisingly is still being fanned alive and slowly becoming the new normal and the acceptable culture.

“The vitriolic, vituperations, and caustic language employed in describing hated candidates from other regions, is so frightening that the degree of hate expressed without any restraint and moderation is capable of teaching our children wrong values that will certainly work against us in the future.

“We are unwittingly suggesting that we are bad losers. We may be unknowingly presenting ourselves as desperate power mongers. Attacking, abusing, and insulting people with different political opinions will get others ganging up against them during future elections.

“Sedating social media with hateful content mocking other candidates six months after elections is wrong and could be sending wrong signals to others. It is time to retrace our steps. Moreover, it isn’t true that accessing the seat of power is much more important than seeking a consensual restructuring of Nigeria.

“Restructuring Nigeria remains the most important and needful project that will better our country and better our lives. To give the impression that we are at war with certain sections or leaders, as we are unknowingly doing presently, only horrifies compatriots and paints us in a very bad light.

“They think we are sore losers, who are desperate for power, whereas nothing could be farther from the truth. Our people only desire and crave a functional Nigeria where merit and egalitarianism thrive.

“We do not claim that we alone have the knowledge and wisdom to rebuild Nigeria. We never said we won’t accept any election results or tribunal judgment that doesn’t favour our preferred candidate. We did not say that Lagos is no man’s land. We never claimed we would take over or dominate other people’s land.

We did not at any time claim to decide the political fate of other people’s land. We are not at war with anyone. Ndigbo is a law-abiding and patriotic citizen who believes in “live and let live”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/ndigbo-not-at-war-with-any-ethnic-group-igbo-youths/

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Lutherblaq: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
She Give Me Ikebe, I Lock am Tokos! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Ola9ja23: 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
Your day just broke ?

The recklessness and extremity of your people is second to non.

I pray the unborn generation would not inherite the toxicity

153 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Wainey: 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
Igbos are being used, yet they don't want to learn.
Instead of using their heads, they are using their emotions, thinking they can use bully, intimidation and victim mentality to get what they want.

125 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by TemplarLandry: 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
grin

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Ola9ja23: 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
Better to accept the tribunal judgement in peace to avoid another dancing of python 😂🤣

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Wainey: 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Your day just broke ?

The recklessness and extremity of your people is second to non.

I pray the unborn generation would not inherite the toxicity
I watched a video on Facebook reels of a little Igbo girl insulting and cursing Tinubu.

The hatred they sow today in the minds of these little children who shouldn't have any business with ethnic bigotry will continue to them hunt them for years.

146 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by slivertongue: 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
Wainey:
I watched a video on Facebook reels of a little Igbo girl insulting and cursing Tinubu.

The hatred they sow today in the minds of these little children who shouldn't have any business with ethnic bigotry will continue to them hunt them for years.

Tinubu started it with obj and Gej. sadly they are giving him a return match.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Odin13: 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
After all checks and interest.. I believe druggie should be given the “ Chance “ to prove himself ..
Not supporting Apc .. but will support druggie to succeed.. removing him now shouldn’t be priority of Nigerians .. but how to move Nigeria forward .

Nigerians will respect whatever decision made ..by tribunals.. and Igbo I believe will stand with him..

Power remains to the people

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by WorldRichest: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
Even if you fight any ethnic group, you will be humiliated as was done between 1967 and 1970.

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Wainey: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
slivertongue:

Tinubu started it with obj and Gej. sadly they are giving him a return match.
with a child that is less than 9yrs old?

What sort of return match is that?

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by yarimo(m): 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
In late IGP voice.. operation fire for fire grin grin the fight you started you must finish it grin grin grin

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by waledeji(m): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
Odin13:
After all checks and interest.. I believe druggie should be given the “ Chance “ to prove himself ..
Not supporting Apc .. but will support druggie to succeed.. removing him now shouldn’t be priority of Nigerians .. but how to move Nigeria forward .

Nigerians will respect whatever decision made ..by tribunals.. and Igbo I believe will stand with him..

North 2023

Tinubu must contest

We never forget that 😊😊😊

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by lexylaw40: 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
Since 2015 this people no allow us rest...Yoruba this fulani that

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Odin13: 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
waledeji:
North 2023

Tinubu must contest

We never forget that 😊😊😊

Ok.
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by updatechange(m): 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
Una for start war first nah… Sheybi na still thesame igboyouth that always litter nairaland’ cs

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by kristian98(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2023
G
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by specialmati(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cant we have a working country

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by EnglishUsa: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2023
B
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by zoedew: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2023
Really! Ndigbo has a lot of work to do in debunking that notion!! It is almost becoming a task that only the next generation of Ndigbo can accomplish. Most disconcerting considering that there are Ndigbo who are species of the finest Homo sapiens God created.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2023
PoloG:
Abi them swear for igbo people with drug business ni? undecided
FYI,
Igbos, not igbos!
So Mba,
We have drug dealers and fraudsters in every tribe and regions in Nigeria please.
It is a personal thingy by criminals and fools, not by tribe.
Only some sets of animalistic fraudsters giving our whole tribe a bad name, it's not about our tribe at all.
Please take note Sir Polo!

God bless all sane igbos our there.
Devil punish the cannibalistic animals and terrorists call Igbos bastards, giving our tribe a bad name all over the world 🌎

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by BESTScientist1: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2023
I tell people that sadly every madness in Nigeria favors the igbos more, awon temi just be playing, My love for OBI and the Igbos knows no bound. We all know the truth so there's no point for the write up sir. The truth about today's judgement is: The Judges will live to either regret any negative judgement against who Nigerians actually voted for.....Their unborn generations will suffer for it.

6 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by TheFacelessMan: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2023
cool

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by tolue42(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2023
Na just today day break

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by STEWpid(f): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2023
Chai..

Igbos are good people.

The wrong political emotions that are entrenched by some Igbo people should be condemned and adjustments should be made asap.

The impact of the negative political mentality is creating more problems for the region, rather than making it strong.

Peter Obi and others should know better.

Control the headless mobs, tell them they need to align with others' interests too.

Lobarton.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by RecentHistory: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2023
Odin13:

This one do chop poo grin

I have always said that the highest thing PDP can give Igbos is to be carrying banner in Eagles square.
And this disrespect is because of the stupidity of Igbos like you who are ready to sell your children for recharge card.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by johnjose68: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2023
Lutherblaq:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/ndigbo-not-at-war-with-any-ethnic-group-igbo-youths/

All eyes on obi.diots.
Take snipers away from them today...to avoid story that touch cheesy

Let me hint you on what will happen today.

1. Obi will be disqualified because he was not a member of the labour in vain party as at the time the election was conducted.

2. Obi will be asked to pay Tinubu and APC 10billion naira for wasting the president time or go to 2 years in prison or both.

3. Obi will be barred from contesting future elections because he deceived some gullible foreigners called obidients.

4. ...let me not reveal all...

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Randal: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2023
Get out
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2023
Lolz.. ewo!

Lutherblaq:

Election was jus the PO ssible means of them expressing and carrying out Attacks.
New Nigeria wey PO with Religion & Ethnic War.

3 of my colleagues, I stopped seeing there Status on WA, technically they removed my contact jus cos of Election matter, thats mean! I guess Dey currently Drinking STRIKE-OUT DRINK @ PEPT ATM eyes RED!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by meum: 11:01am On Sep 06, 2023
I resist the urge to shalaye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by JakomComm(m): 11:01am On Sep 06, 2023
Hello there:

I hope this message finds you well and filled with energy for the day ahead. As the sun rises, it brings with it new opportunities and possibilities, just like the services we offer at Jakom Service

I wanted to take a moment to introduce our company and the services we provide. We specialize in solar services installation and CCTV installation, offering top-quality solutions to meet your needs. Whether you're looking to harness the power of solar energy or enhance the security of your premises with CCTV systems, we have you covered.

Our team of experts is dedicated to delivering exceptional results and ensuring customer satisfaction. With years of experience in the industry, we have gained the expertise to handle projects of all sizes and complexities. We use the latest technology and equipment to ensure efficient installations and reliable performance.

By choosing our company, you can expect:

1. Professionalism: We prioritize professionalism in every aspect of our work, from initial consultations to project completion. Our team is committed to providing you with a seamless and hassle-free experience.

2. Quality Products: We only work with trusted suppliers and use high-quality products to ensure the longevity and effectiveness of our installations. We believe in delivering solutions that stand the test of time.

3. Customized Solutions: We understand that every client has unique requirements. That's why we offer customized solutions tailored to your specific needs. Our team will work closely with you to design and implement a system that meets your expectations.

4. Exceptional Customer Service: Our dedication to customer satisfaction goes beyond the installation process. We provide ongoing support and maintenance services to ensure that your solar and CCTV systems continue to perform optimally.

I invite you to explore the possibilities that our solar and CCTV services can offer. Whether you're interested in reducing your carbon footprint with solar energy or enhancing the security of your property, we are here to assist you every step of the way.

If you have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you and contribute to your success.

Wishing you a productive and inspiring day ahead!

Best regards,

Tope Joshua
Jakom Services

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by StoneLucifer: 11:01am On Sep 06, 2023
Let d suffering continue after today

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year / 2015: North Bids For Power Shift / SSS Summons Senator Zanna Over Boko Haram Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.